Enchanted Guitarstrings

The Stars Are Shining Bright

~Jaejin POV~

Jaejin slowly opened his eyes, it was 11AM but the room was still dark because of the rainy weather.
He looked across the room which he shared with Seunghyun, to see if he was awake yet,
It was no surprise that the guitarist was still in deep sleep. However, Jaejin decided not to wake him up since today was a day off.

He laughed a little in his head over how long Seunghyun could sleep. Before he realized he himself had just woken up.
He felt embarassed and got up and dragged himself to the closet and changed in to a comfortable T-shirt and a pair of black sweatpants.

When he arrived at the kitchen he realized everyone else had already woken up and eaten breakfast.
They were all gathered in the livingroom watching some show on the television, he took an apple and joined them.
"You're up early" Hongki joked, still with his eyes focused on the screen.
"Yah, I..." Without coming up with a good comeback he just took a bite of the apple and sat down on the armrest.
"So what are we watching? He said with an exaggerative enthusiasm.

Minhwan shrugged and mumbled something inaudibly.
"Some drama, not quite sure." Jonghun answered. "Hey, is Seunghyun up yet?"
Jaejin leaned back on the couch, "not what I know, I figured I'd let him sleep since it's the day off. Why?"

"Oh." He got up, "nothing much, I just wanted to talk to him about the new song."

Jaejin watched his tall figure leave the room.



~Seunghyun POV~

Seunghyun was just about to knock before the sound of a guitar that was slightly isolated because of the door was filling the room he was seeking permission to enter. How was it possible to play such captivating tones on a simple thing as a guitar?

He shook his head and sighed before he softly placed three knocks on the door.
The music stopped and a voice replaced it's post for a few seconds, "come in."

Seunghyun slowly opened the door, "um.. Jaejin said you wanted to see me?"
"Ah, yes." Jonghun put his guitar aside and walked over to his desk, "I wanted you to take a look at the chords and tell me what you think."
He turned around and handed over a paper full of lyrics and chords to the younger.

He received them and looked at the paper while Jonghun sat down on his bed.

"So, what do you think, do you like it?"
Seunghyun read through the last words and looked up, "Hyung, this looks really great!"

"Really?" A wide yet shy smile occurred on the leaders face.
"Yes!" He replied with the same expression .

A moment passed by before Seunghyun coughed nervously, "so, was that all?"
"Ah, yes that's all." He picked up his guitar.

"Okay, I'll.. I'll be leaving now then." Seunghyun opened the door.
"Seunghyun! Don't forget there's an interview tomorrow, be sure to wake up in time." Jonghun smiled at him.
"Will do, Hyung!" He said before he closed the door behind him.

~Jonghun POV~

Jonghun stared at the door for a while, that kid. He started playing the guitar again, the smile of his hadn't dropped yet.
"Ijen nae mam gobaeghabnida, haneulman-i nae mam abnida.." He hummed.

He sat like that, playing his guitar, shutting the world out until he realized he hadn't eaten since breakfast, he looked at the watch which showed 6PM.

No one was really up right know, everyone were in their rooms as he entered the kitchen, Jonghun casually started searching through the cabinets for snacks.
The manager had told them they needed to stay in shape but when Jonghun found a bag of chips he couldn't resist them. Score!

As he walked back to his room he heard a voice coming from the livingroom, "yeah, I miss you too. Are you having fun? Great! Yeah okay, I love you too, bye."
Just a few seconds later, Hongki walked out to the hallway, "Jonghun."

He grinned as he crushed a potatochips between his teeth, "aaa, Hongki's got a special someone."
Hongki blushed, "shut up."

"Who is it, who is it?" Jonghun followed him to his room, nagging like a child.
He smiled, "wouldn't you wanna know? Maybe you'll get to know some other day." He before he closed the door.
Jonghun shrugged and went to his own room.


____________________________________________


Authors note:
Actually, this was also supposed to be much longer but once again, school you know *sigh*

And to everybody who's subscribing and commenting; I love you!

@purrrplehong13: Wow that's quite alot! :D Thank you I really needed options~

@parakissnyappy: Agh, I know right? I feel like I've read them all :<
I'm really glad you like the pairings! >w<


I'm really happy you all like it so far! Do subscribe (if you already haven't) and comment, it keeps my creativity on the top~*