What If

The Stars Are Shining Bright

~Hongki POV~




"So, when are you coming back?" Hongki crawled up on his bed and leaned back on his wall. "Another week?"
He let out a sigh of disappointment.
A slight smile occurred in he corner of his mouth as his face flushed by the words from the person on the other end. "ert."
Other people were talking in the background, sort of like a sign that he needed to hang up.
Hongki pressed the phone against his ear, "mh.. Bye."

"Hyung, do you know where Jaejin is? He left a while ago and he's not back yet."
He looked up from the television at Minhwan, "I think he left with Seunghyun a few hours ago. I'm not sure where though."
"Oh.."
Hongki giggled at the drummers dissapointed look, "what's with the face there, Minhwan?
"Ah, nothing. I was just bored and looking for someone to play with." His cheeks quickly turned red as he realized how that sounded.
"I mean.. I mean.. Uh."
"What do you mean?" Hongki bursted into laughter.
"I.. Mean.. Eat something?" The embarrassed Minhwan disappeared out out of the livingroom while Hongki was left laughing.

~Seunghyun POV~

"You love someone?" He looked at his hyung with big eyes, "who?"
"Now.." Jaejin started. "I've never told anyone so you can't tell. Okay?"
Seunghyun nodded with a serious look on his face.

He looked out over all the buildings with lights so bright they lit up the sky.
I.. Jaejin blew out some air looking like smoke, it really was cold outside. "Like Minhwan." He said fast.
"M.. Minari? He looked at him, "well.. I guess it's not too much of a surprise though."
"Eh?!" He turned his face to Seunghyun. " What do you mean by that?"

He laughed, "oh come on. You guys are always together, you help him with everything. It's kind of obvious if you actually think about it.."
"Oh." Jaejin gazed out over the city again. "I don't know.. If he found out I'd. What if he'd stop talking to me? He's always there in a corner of my head."
Seunghyun put his hand on his shoulder with a slight smile, "welcome to the club."

Some time passed by before Seunghyun looked at him, "so.. Are you going to tell him?
Jaejin, without tearing his eyes away from the dazzling view replied. "Are you going to tell Jonghun?"
The younger boy smiled, "touché."


~Jonghun POV~


"Yah, where were you guys?" Jonghun said as he noticed the door closing.
Seunghyun kicked off his shoes, "just took a walk."
"The whole day?" The leader raised an eyebrow.
"No Jonghun, we were actually discussing our feelings. Oh especially a part where I love you so much I can barely keep myself from.."
He interrupted his own thoughts, blushing and shrugged, "something like that I guess."
Jonghun looked at him with a suspicous face due to his pink cheeks before he headed back to his room.
He sat down on his bed closing his eyes when he heard a mumbling voice, "'are they back yet?"
Minhwan was halfasleep on his bed across the room.
"Yeah." He answered.
"M'key."

~Jaejin POV~

Jaejin had one headphone in, drumming with his hands to the beat to the music he was listening to when Seunghyun suddenly sat up, "Jaejinnie."
"Mh?" He replied casually.
"Eventhough I'm too scared to take this advice myself, just because I'm not brave enough to tell the person I love how I feel. Doesn't mean you shouldn't."
He lay back again, facing the wall closing his eyes.

Jaejin looked at the youngers bed. "But... What if I'm too scared?"


___________________________________

Authors note:

Okay so, I know I'm writing kind of short chapters. But I can only write at night because that's when I find the inspiration, plus I'm really tired xD
I hope I'm making at least some sense in all this writing though.


Tell me what you think! ~