Thunder

Hunhan short stories ♥

From: Oh Sehun

To: Luhannie ♥ ♥ ♥

 

“Want  to come over? I’m scared here all by myself.”

 

 

 

 

From: Oh Sehun

To: Luhannie ♥ ♥ ♥

 

“Lu, I need you!”

 

 

Sehun was hiding under a blanket, while he was watching TV. A huge thunderstorm was outside.

He could hear an enormously loud thunder.

 

“Where’s Luhan when you really need him?” Sehun mumbled while he was staring at his phone. He tried to call his boyfriend, but nobody answered his call.

 

Sehun frowned and decided to call Luhan’s parents.

 

 

“Sehun, nice to talk to you.” Mrs. Lu said.

 

“Is Luhan home?” The young boy asked.

 

“I’m sorry; Hannie left about 15 minutes ago. He wanted to go to the fuelling station or something.” She answered. “I’m afraid something happened due to this terrible weather…”

 

 

 

After ending the call Sehun turned back to his TV. He turned up the volume to drown the noise of the heavy thunder outside.

Sehun had always been afraid of thunder since he was a little boy.

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s that loud noise, dad?”

“That’s when God is angry and wants us all to feel guilty.” Sehun’s dad explained.

Little Sehun nodded and looked out of the window when a bright lightning appeared.

 

“What did we do that God is angry?”

“Sehunnie, go to sleep.” Sehun’s dad pulled him by his arm into his room.

 

 

The next day, Sehun’s family got a call – Sehun’s uncle was hit and killed by a lightning last night.

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s whole body shivered.

Suddenly all the lights and the TV turned off. Power outage. The boy was scared.

 

Then Sehun could hear knocking sounds at his door. He widened his eyes and covered his head under his blanket.

 

“Omg…they’re gonna get me…” Sehun mumbled and closed his eyes, but then his phone started to ring.

 

 

 

From: Luhannie ♥ ♥ ♥

To: Oh Sehun

 

“Sehunnnniiiieee…I’m coming to your rescue. Please let me inside.”

 

 

 

Sehun slowly stood up and used his phone as a torch and slowly made his way through the door.

He was still wrapped in his blanket and slowly opened the door a little to peek outside.

 

 

A completely wet Luhan was standing outside smiling at Sehun. “Sehun!”

 

The boy finally opened the door completely. Sehun wrapped his arms around wet Luhan and dragged him inside, while their lips were together the whole time.

 

“Thank you so much for coming.” Sehun told his friend and Luhan widely smiled.

 

“I should probably change my clothes.” Luhan pointed out and Sehun nodded. “You can have something.”

 

Sehun pulled his boyfriend into his room in the dark. He gave Luhan a blue sweater and black sweat pants.

 

 

“I won’t watch.” Sehun turned his back to Luhan, when the Chinese boy took off his wet t-shirt. But then Sehun turned around again.

 

“You’re staring again, darling.” Luhan noticed and grinned.

The young boy blushed. “I couldn’t resist…”

 

In the moonlight Sehun saw Luhan’s toned body. “I’m sorry.”

 

“I’m joking.” Luhan put on the blue sweater and smiled. “We’ve showered together and now you are watching me change…in the dark…That’s no big deal man.”

 

The clothes were slightly big on him, but it made Luhan look even more adorable.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sehunnie, have you eaten?” Luhan wondered and shook his head.

 

“Let’s make Ramen!”

“Hunnie, we don’t have power…”

 

“Damn…I think I have some bread left or something…”

“Yeah…That’d be okay I guess.” Luhan said. “You shouldn’t eat a lot for dinner anyway.”

 

“Righhhhttt…”

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun tightly wrapped his arms around Luhan. The power was still gone.

“I can’t explain how much I love you…how much you mean to me.”

 

Luhan deeply kissed him.

“I know that.” Luhan started to trace Sehun’s collarbones.

 

 

Luhan slowly blinked. Sehun’s sleeping face was right next to his. Sehun’s t-shirt was somewhere on the floor, he was only wearing his boxers now. His hair was a complete mess.

 

There were kissing marks on Sehun’s chest. The older boy could feel scratches on his back.

Luhan smirked and kissed his boyfriend.

 

“Lu…”

 

 

 

Sehun’s hand was searching for Luhan until he found the other boy’s hand and tightly grabbed it.

 

“Good morning, Sehunnie.”

 

“Is the thunder gone?” The younger boy still had his eyes closed. “It’s gone, but I’ll stay by your side.”

 


 

tumblr_n6qfrmbZeg1rx1gclo1_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_n6r23hQgFI1tcms83o2_500.jpg

 

tumblr_n6peteEXTX1rtt7two2_r1_500.gif

 

tumblr_n6p7rvjiR31tptg42o1_500.png

 

Hunnnnhaaaaaaaannnn ♥ ♥ ♥