Grandma's Coffee

Hunhan short stories ♥

“Don’t fall asleep! “ Sehun said and poked Luhan’s cheek with his index finger.

 

Luhan opened his eyes a little. “You should sleep too…”

 

“Naahh…I can’t…I drunk too much coffee at the office today.” Sehun explained and Luhan turned around, trying to rest.

 

The younger boy embraced his boyfriend from behind. His face was pressed against Luhan’s head. He deeply inhaled Luhan’s scent.

 

 

“Why don’t you tell me about your day?” Sehun whispered and the older boy sighed.

 

“I was cleaning the house while you were at work…Nothing spectacular…”

 

Luhan yawned and his hands intertwined with Sehun’s.

 

“How about you, Sehunnie?”

 

 

“I couldn’t concentrate on work, because I missed you so much…”

 

Luhan smiled and turned his head around to lightly kiss Sehun.

 

“You are too cheesy, Sehun-ah!”

 

 

“I can be worse.” The younger boy smirked and Luhan completely turned around to his boyfriend.

Luhan wrapped his arms around him and placed his head on Sehun’s muscular chest.

 

 

Sehun’s chest steadily moved up and down.

“Can you feel my heartbeat?” (A/N: 2PM :D) The younger boy whispered.

 

“Sure…” Luhan closed his eyes and his long and curly lashes touched Sehun’s skin.

“Your heartbeat is my lullaby…”

 

“But Luhannie! I want you to stay awake!” Sehun started to poke Luhan’s cheek again.

 

“You know what…?” Luhan began to mumble in Sehun’s chest. “We’ve been dating for really long now…and…the butterflies in my stomach won’t stop…”

 

“Hehehe…I can feel them flattering around.” Sehun started to tickle Luhan’s tummy.

The older boy started to laugh.

 

 

 

“What shall we do tomorrow?” Luhan asked while he had rested his head on his palms, while looking at Sehun through the dark.

 

“WEEKEND!”

 

“We can go shopping or hiking…” Luhan suggested.

 

“No! We won’t go hiking.” Sehun said and wildly shook his head.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK ~~~~~

“Sehun-ah, my legs hurt so much!” Luhan complained. Sweat ran down his temples and he wiped it away with the sleeve of his shirt.

 

“We’ve almost arrived…” The younger boy said.

 

“You know…we would be faster if you carry me…You have longer legs and can take longer steps….” Luhan pouted and Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

The younger boy bent down a little and Luhan climbed on his back.

 

“Admit it…you are just too lazy to walk!” Sehun accused him.

 

“Kinda…but…I can walk if I am too heavy…Sehun-honey…I don’t want to cause back problems.”

 

Sehun grinned and Luhan brushed Sehun’s fringe out of his forehead.

 

“It’s okay…We both know that I am the stronger part of our relationship.” Sehun smirked and Luhan flicked Sehun’s forehead.

 

“Well then…I am the cuter one in our couple!” The older boy smiled and kissed Sehun’s bronze colored hair.

 

 

“I thought you were manly?” Sehun raised his left eyebrow, but his boyfriend couldn’t see that.

“Can’t I be both manly and cute?” Luhan asked and his boyfriend shook his head.

 

“I’m sorry to disappoint you, Luhan baby, but that’s impossible.”

 

 

“Then…let me be the deer in our relationship.”

 

“You are already. I love you.” Sehun and Luhan almost reached the top of that little mound they were hiking on.

 

 

 

“Look, we’ve almost arrived.” Sehun pointed at a little restaurant which was located on the top of the mound.

 

“Yeah…Suho said, that they have really nice cakes there. I want a strawberry cake!” Luhan grinned, but Sehun suddenly tripped over a little branch on the floor and the both of them fell down.

 

Sehun’s knee started to bleed, but the two boys didn’t care. They immediately started to laugh, when Luhan landed on Sehun.

END FLASHBACK ~~~~~

 

 

“We shouldn’t go hiking.” Sehun said. “How about we go visit my grandma?”

 

“Sehunnie’s halmoni…” Luhan grinned and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

Luhan grabbed Sehun’s hand. He was totally nervous. How would she react?

 

“Sehun darling!” A old woman opened the door, Sehun and Luhan were standing in front of. Sehun’s granny wrapped her arms around him.

 

“How are you? It’s so nice seeing you. You’ve gotten so tall and handsome.” She smiled and turned around to Luhan. “Who is your cute friend?”

 

“I’m fine and happy to see you too, Halmoni.” Sehun answered and put his left arm around Luhan.

“That’s Luhan. My Chinese half.”

 

The older boy blushed and bowed down. “Nice to meet you.”

 

 

“Come in, boys…I’ve made cake for you!” Grandma Oh walked in and Sehun and Luhan looked at each other.

 

“I think she likes you!” Sehun whispered and blushed even more.

 

 

 

“There is cake on your upper lip.” Luhan whispered, when grandma Oh left into the kitchen to get some more coffee.

 

“I’m not gonna kiss that off…” Luhan grinned and Sehun started to frown.

 

The older boy wiped the cream of Sehun’s lip.

 

“I have a question…” Luhan suddenly whispered. “How does your grandma feel about you being gay?”

 

Sehun lifted his left eyebrow and touched his boyfriend’s hand.

 

“I think she is okay with it…I have never really thought about that. My family never said anything negative about that.” Sehun explained.

“They support me as long as I am happy. And I am really happy with you.”

 

 

Sehun leaned over and kissed his Chinese half.

 

 

Grandma Oh stood at the kitchen door and smiled, while looking at her grandson with his boyfriend. Her old wrinkly hands were wrapped around the can of coffee.

 

“You guys are so adorable.”

 


#HappySehunDay #SehunYehetDay ♥