Fever

Hunhan short stories ♥

Once again he was lying in bed next to him.

Once again he wrapped his thin arms around him.

Once again he laced his fingers with Sehun.

Once again he whispered: “I’ll never let you go!”

Sehun just smiled and kissed his boyfriend. “I know…”

 

 

It was in High School. There was this new boy everybody was talking about, but Sehun didn’t care. After all it was just a new boy at the school, why is everybody making a big fuss about that?

Until that one day Sehun finally met him.

 

Sehun was on his way home from school, when he saw this boy in front of the house next to his own.
Pale skin and big brown eyes were staring at him.

“Are you Oh Sehun?” The boy asked and all Sehun was able to do is to nod. He was completely distracted by the beautiful boy in front of him.

 

 

 

 

Sehun smiled each time he thought back to this days. He looked at Luhan, but his friend was already sleeping.

 

 

 

 

“It’s so nice to finally meet you. I already heard a lot about you! I’m Luhan.” Sehun’s eyes were still glued to the other boy.

“What are you doing here?” Sehun managed to ask.

“I’m your new neighbor. It’s a pity that we didn’t meet earlier…anyway, I hope we get along with each other well.”

Luhan bowed and turned around to enter his new home.

 

 

From that day, when the two of them first met, Sehun received a letter each morning. He didn’t really know this boy, but his heart skipped a beat each time Sehun saw him putting that piece of paper into the mail box.

First it was stuff like: “Good morning and have a nice day! :D”

But only 1 week after that the messages changed to: “I hardly see you.” “Why don’t we go to school together?” “Let’s meet!”
Sehun’s eyes lightened up each time his mom came to him with a letter saying: “To Sehun ~”

 

 

 

“I don’t know how to tell you. I’m so glad I could meet a person like you. I can’t express how much you mean to me...That’s so weird, I hardly know you....” Sehun crumpled up the piece of paper he was writing on and threw it on the carpet floor of his room.

Why was he writing such embarrassing things?

“Be a man! Men don’t write these kinds of things.” Sehun whispered and took out another piece of paper.

“Hi, Luhan!” …No, that sounds stupid…

Sehun unfolded the white letter he got from Luhan this morning.

 

“Hey, Sehun. I felt like writing to you. Did you know that I really enjoy seeing you? How about we exchange our phone numbers? I love writing letters, but through letters I can’t hear your voice :D (Sorry for being cheesy…) xoxo, Luhan.”

 

Okay, this letter wasn’t really manly, but Sehun really liked it.

 

 

Sehun left for school when he saw Luhan only a few meters in front of him. He started to run.

“Hi, Luhan!” Sehun shouted while running and the older boy turned around.

“Hey, nice to see you.” Luhan smiled and took Sehun’s hand, when the Maknae finally stood next to him. The younger boy blushed.

“What’s up?” The younger boy tried to be a little sociable.

 

“Your hair is totally messy.” Luhan grinned and started to ruffle Sehun’s brown hair. Sehun stared at his friend’s dark brown eyes and realized there was definitely more between them.

 

Luhan saw him at school multiple times and the girls who were standing around would give Sehun weird looks, when Luhan waved at him.

Sehun could totally understand the girls. Luhan was simply gorgeous. His smile lightens Sehun’s whole world.

Luhan was the only thing on his mind.

 

Sehun finally left the school, when suddenly someone tapped his arm.

“Sehun, wait!” Sehun’s heart started to beat really fast and he knew who was talking to him, without looking. “Let’s go home together!”

 

 

 

Luhan didn’t feel well the next morning. Everything ached and he sweated.

The boy called for his mom and she came.
Luhan touched his head. It was burning hot. His mom was standing next to him, calling the doctor.

“So, I can’t go to school?” The boy asked his mom. Normally he would have been totally happy to skip one day of school. But now, no school meant no Sehun. No Sehun meant no happiness. Luhan frowned.

“I’m afraid you have a severe fever. You have to stay in bed…” His mom answered him, when she had ended the call.

 

 

From: Luhan

To: Sehun

“I’m sick…I can’t come to school today. I’m sorry TT___________TT”

 

 

Sehun was a little sad, when he read Luhan’s message. Sehun wore his favorite jeans and looked especially well today – just for Luhan.

“Well…he isn’t sick by purpose…” Sehun sighed and grabbed his schoolbag. No cute boy today…

 

From: Sehun

To: Luhan

“Get well soon, Lu!”

 

One week passed without Sehun being able to see Luhan. Luhan had a terrible flu. His whole body ached. He coughed. He could barely talk. His throat hurt so much. And the worst of it all…he was bored and alone.

Sehun was only a few meters away from him, but Luhan couldn’t leave the house. The only thing that they could do was writing text messages.

 

Luhan: How was school?

Sehun: Boring. I missed you.

Luhan: I miss you too TT___TT

Sehun: Are you feeling better? Please get well soon ~

Luhan: My throat hurts so much. I would call you, but I can’t talk.

Sehun: Go drink tea…that helps!

Luhan: I drink tea every few minutes…but thanks for caring ♥

Sehun: I wish I would have the power of healing people…How about I come over?

Luhan: Mom doesn’t allow me out or people in. I’m dying of boredom. I want to go to school again TT___TT

Sehun: I really want to talk to you TT____TT….I will call you now, okay?

Luhan: If you want to…~~~

 

Luhan’s phone rang.

“Hey, Lu! I can see you!” Sehun’s voice said and he seemed to laugh. Luhan looked around in his room. Of course Sehun wasn’t in here, Sehun could see him through the window.

Luhan stood up and opened it.

“You don’t look to well…Uh, what should I say…I hope you get well soon!” Sehun said. “Luhan, hwaiting!”

Luhan smiled and coughed.

“It’s so boring to walk to school alone. I miss you so much…Once I had flu and my doctor didn’t allow me to go outside for three weeks. I almost died of boredom. I can totally understand how you feel right now…at least you live next to me and I can still kinda see you…
Do you take your medicine?”

Luhan nodded and hoped Sehun saw it.

“I wish I could help you more…instead I am just talking random stuff right now…”

Luhan smiled.

“Can I ask you one question?...Do you like me?...I mean…really like?” Sehun suddenly stuttered and he immediately regretted his words.

“Yeah…” Luhan smiled and suddenly his phone turned off, because the battery ran out.

 

 

The doorbell rang.

“Who rings at this hour?” Sehun rubbed his eyes and yawned, while walking to the door.

And guess who was standing there?

“Luhan, what are you doing here?” The younger buy was really surprised.

“The doctor said I could go to school again today.” Luhan grinned.

“But…it’s like…5am…I was sleeping…” Sehun said and pulled Luhan inside the house.

“You can go sleep again…I just couldn’t wait to see you.” The older boy smiled. “I even brought sandwiches for us.”

 

“You are ama…” Sehun wanted to say, but Luhan suddenly pressed his pink lips on Sehun’s.

 

Sehun’s cheeks were red and Luhan’s face glowed. “I waited for months for this.”

 

“Really?...” Sehun’s eyes widened. He was a little embarrassed, that he was wearing his light blue pajamas, but Luhan didn’t seem to care.

 

Luhan blushed. “You should go to bed again…you seem tired…”

“I’m not tired…I’m in love…” Sehun smiled and let Luhan into his room.