Embarrassed

Hunhan short stories ♥

I really like you.

You are the most beautiful person I have ever met.

 

-Luhan.

 

 

 

He quickly slid the letter into Sehun’s locker, while nobody was around.

 

Luhan had a crush on Sehun for ages, but he was just way too shy to directly confess him. They have known each other for quite a long time, since Sehun’s and Luhan’s parents are best friends.

The both guys pretty much grew up together, due to the countless visits Sehun’s parents made at Luhan’s house and the other way around.

 

At a certain point Luhan saw Sehun in another light. He realized that he had developed feelings for the other boy.

 

 

 

Luhan was sitting in class. He didn’t care what the teacher in the front was blabbering about. All the weird signs on the blackboard made absolutely no sense to him. Too many numbers and too many ‘x’.

 

Luhan slowly turned his head and saw Sehun writing stuff on a piece of paper. The older boy smiled.

Sehun looked up and ruffled his hair. He noticed Luhan, but the boy immediately looked away.

Too shy. Too embarrassed.

 

 

Chanyeol waved at him, when Luhan entered the cafeteria. Luhan grinned and sat down next to this friend.

 

“So….how did he react?” The taller boy curiously asked, while chewing his huge tomato mozzarella sandwich.

 

“You are still eating vegetarian?” Luhan pointed at Chanyeol’s food.

“Vegetarian is good…My girlfriend Baekkie wants me to eat no meat anymore…” The boy explained.

“But let’s get back to you…How did Sehun react?”

 

 

Luhan looked down to his own meal, not wanting to look at Chanyeol.

 

“Uhm…I don’t know.”

 

“Why don’t you know?”

 

“I’m not even sure if he had read my letter. Maybe he didn’t open his locker today? Sehun was like always.”

 

“Like always?”

 

“You know…he doesn’t really talk to me…he always takes the polite distance…”

 

“Hmmm…” Chanyeol looked at his friend while chewing his sandwich. “Maybe Sehun just needs some time? Or maybe Sehun is just as shy as you are?”

 

Luhan shook his head and turned to the direction where his crush was sitting.

Sehun was talking to one of his friends and the other students around him were laughing.

 

 

 

“I don’t think he likes me though…” Luhan mumbled.

 

“Naahh…Stop that. You are an amazing and lovable guy. I’m sure he likes you.”

 

 

 

 

Luhan lay awake at night and thought of Sehun. He imagined wrapping his slender arms around Sehun’s toned body and kissing him.

This will never happen.

Luhan closed his eyes and a tiny tear rolled down his cheek.

 

 

 

 

He imagined looking at Sehun and smiling, while they were having a picnic date. Two cupcakes were standing in front of them. Sehun grinned and took one to feed Luhan with it.

 

“LUHAN DARLING, ARE YOU FINISHED?” Luhan’s mom shouted from downstairs and her voice pulled the boy back to reality.

.

His mom expected visitors since it was her 45th birthday celebration with her friends. She wanted the whole house to be perfectly clean and also that Luhan’s room was tidy in case somebody entered.

 

 

“I’m done!” He shouted as an answer.

 

Luhan sat down in front of his computer. There was nothing new on his social media…tumblr…facebook…twitter…weibo…

Suddenly Sehun’s display picture appeared on his news feed on facebook and Luhan clicked it.

 

A smiling Sehun looked at him through the computer screen. The picture was obviously taken by one of his friends at one of their school’s field trips.

‘Awww….so handsome…’ Luhan thought, when suddenly someone knocked on his door.

 

Luhan quickly closed his browser and shut off the computer. “Come in!”

 

Sehun appeared at the door.

 

“What.” Luhan nervously looked around in his room, if everything was fine. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Your mom…” Sehun stuttered. “My parents…” Sehun looked at Luhan. “Your mom asks, if you want to come down and have cake with us?”

Sehun smiled and Luhan nodded and stood up. When they were in the hallway Sehun suddenly stopped and grabbed Luhan’s hand.

 

“I read you letter…this is so…” Sehun said, but then Luhan’s mom interrupted him.

 

“Sehun? Are you coming? There isn’t a lot of cake left!” Other adults were chatting and laughing.

 

 

 

Luhan kept on walking into the living room, where everybody was celebrating.

‘What did Sehun want to say? ‘I read you letter…this is so gross?’’ The boy asked himself, while Sehun was right behind him. He could feel Sehun’s breath on his own nape.

 

“Whoa…Luhan has grown so much….so handsome now!” His mom’s friend’s said when Luhan and Sehun entered the room.

 

The boy sat down somewhere and Sehun sat down directly opposite him.

 

“What I wanted to say is that…” Sehun tried to tell him something, but then Sehun’s mom approached with two huge pieces of cake in her hands.

 

“This cake is so delicious. Try a piece.” She said and placed the plates in front of the boys.

 

 

 

Luhan immediately started to eat the cake.

 

“Luhan…” Sehun put his hand to Luhan’s cheek. The older boy looked up.

 

“I read you letter…this is so cute of yours…” Sehun said and smiled. “I…I wanted to confess to you earlier, but…I am …I am pretty shy…”

 

“I like you too, Luhan.”

 

 

“Awww you guys looks so cute together.” Luhan’s mom suddenly shouted and all the other adults looked at the two boys.

 

Luhan and Sehun blushed and looked down in embarrassment.

 

“Sehun-ah, did you tell him?” Sehun’s dad shouted and Sehun turned dark red.

 

“Luhan has always liked your son, no wonder he is incredibly cute and handsome.” Luhan’s dad told everyone and Luhan covered his face with his hands.

 

“Mom, Dad, you are terrible.” Luhan shouted and walked away into his room.

 

 

 

“They completely ruined our moment.” Sehun placed his hand on Luhan’s, when they were sitting on Luhan’s bed.

 

“My parents are pretty embarrassing.” Luhan said and smiled at the handsome boy next to him.

 

“Mine aren’t better.” Sehun grinned and quickly kissed Luhan’s still pink cheek.

 


#PrayforSouthKorea