The Cup

Hunhan short stories ♥

0_big.jpg“Yes! “ Sehun finally spotted the Hello Kitty mug he wanted to gift his little cousin Minhee on her 6th birthday. Sehun stepped closer to the shelf and grabbed the cup. It was the very last one.

 

The young boy smiled, the cup looks really cute. Minhee will surely love his present.

 

“No!” Suddenly a boy ran to him. “This is mine! Give it to me!” The other guy tried to take the cup out of Sehun’s hand, but Sehun was way taller and the other boy couldn’t reach it.

 

Sehun gave him a really weird look.

 

‘What does this boy want to do with a Hello Kitty cup? Weird…’, Sehun thought and stared at him.

 

“Well…I came here first…and I will go pay for this now.” Sehun held the cup above his head and started to walk over to the paying desk.

 

The boy grabbed Sehun’s wrist and pulled him back.

 

“Please…please…” The smaller guy begged and pouted. “Your girlfriend will be fine, if you buy her something else instead of the cup.”

 

“Girlfriend?” Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the cup again. “I don’t have…”

 

 

“Why do you need this then?” The boy asked and tried to grab the mug. , when it suddenly fell down and broke into many little pieces.

 

“NOOOO!” Both boys shouted and of course the shop owner came immediately.

 

 

“Who of you did this?” The old man seemed really furious and Sehun pointed at the smaller boy. And the smaller boy pointed at Sehun with his index finger.

 

 

“You two get into my office! I don’t care who, but one of you has to pay for this!” The man shouted and the smaller boy gave Sehun a scared look.

 

 

When the boys stood in the office room, Sehun started to speak. “I wanted to gift this to my little cousin. It’s her birthday tomorrow.”

 

The smaller boy looked down to the floor. He felt really guilty.

 

“I ruined everything…I’ll pay for this cup. I’m sorry.” The boy kept staring at his shoes.

 

Sehun lifted the boys head with his left hand. “Hey…it’s okay…we all make mistakes…”

 

“It’s just…I’m a huge Hello Kitty fan. I know this sounds super stupid. I mean…I am a 24-year-old who loves a little white cat with a pink bow…and…the mug was the only thing that was missing in my collection…sorry, I was being immature.”

 

“Okay…You are weird…” Sehun let go off  the boy’s chin.

 

“I know…” The boy lightly smiled. “I’m Luhan by the way…what is your name?”

 

“Sehun.”

 

“You know…Sehun…I will pay for this…and I can give you a Hello Kitty plate for your cousin…” Luhan said.

 

“Oh, really?” Sehun’s face lightened up a little. “Oh my god, you are cute…but so weird…Anyway, this sounds like a deal.”