Love, Love, Love

Hunhan short stories ♥

(A/N: The first person narrator is LUHAN D)

 

 

 

 

Earth

 

It was the first day of my summer break, when my parents suddenly had that idea to go hiking with me.

Me and hiking? That totally doesn’t fit together. I actually wanted to spend my day chilling around with my friends.

Stupid parents. Stupid good weather for hiking.

 

In the end mommy somehow managed to persuade me to join them.

 

Dad drove us to Seoraksan National Park.

 

My mom was so happy and her eyes really sparkled when we arrived there. She said: “I’ve never been here since we’ve moved to Korea.”

 

“Well…maybe it won’t be so bad…”, I thought.

 

 

As we walked, the sun kept shining on us, almost burning our skin. The jacket I had been wearing before was now inside of my backpack.

 

The scenery was pretty amazing. There were beautiful green trees, and birds in the sky. It wasn’t really that awful.

Things even got better when mom decided to take a break. Since my stomach made crumbling noises, I was glad that we headed to a small restaurant.

 

 

I flicked through the menu, trying to find the perfect thing to eat, when I noticed a boy staring at me. First I thought I had something weird in my face, but there wasn’t anything.

 

When I finished choosing my dish, I directly looked at him. He smiled, but then the woman next to him – his mom, started to talk to him.

 

The food was delicious. My parents wanted to continue hiking, so I quickly rushed to the restroom before we left.

 

There was this guy again. He widely smiled at me.

 

“Hi…” He said.

 

“Hey…” I replied him. My bladder hurt a little, but I couldn’t just leave to pee.

 

“I’m Sehun. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Luhan…Can we talk later? I need to…” I pointed to the toilet, slightly embarrassed, and he started to grin. His teeth were white and perfect.

 

“Sure.”

 

 

 

 

Outside again I found Sehun leaning next to the sink of the restroom. I walked over to wash my hands.

 

“Have we met before?” Sehun asked.

 

“I don’t think so. But it’s nice meeting you now.” I answered him.

 

“What are you doing at Seoraksan?” Sehun wanted to know.

 

“Hiking with my parents. How about you?”

 

“Me too…” Sehun started to laugh. “Maybe I can ask my parents if I can walk around with you. If you don’t mind…Walking around with mom and dad gets quite boring…”

 

 

“Okay…I don’t mind.” I widely smiled.

 

 

 

 

Air

 

“You’ll be fine, Sehunnie.” I told him. His hands trembled.

 

“I can’t do this. I’m so afraid.” Sehun’s hand grabbed mine. “I’m really afraid of flying.”

 

We were standing at the airport, waiting at gate C3 at terminal 2. Sehun nervously walked up and down.

 

“It’ll only take 2hours until we arrive. My aunt and my uncle will be waiting for us at the airport.” I said and he nodded.

 

“It’s just…I’ve never been on a plane…I’m scared.”

 

“You are adorable, when you are scared.” I grinned and Sehun frowned.

 

 

 

When we were to board the plane, Sehun walked really slowly, so I had to pull him towards the plane. Other people already gave me weird looks, but I know how Sehun feels.

 

He has a fear of flying and I am scared of heights.

 

When the plane started to depart, Sehun grabbed both of my hands.

 

“What if…what if there is a problem with the plane? Luhannie…Why can’t we drive to Beijing?”

 

I shook my head. “We’ll be fine, honey.” I brushed my finger over Sehun’s cheek. “Close your eyes and sleep. I’ll take care of you.”

 

 

 

I was bored. Since it was a short distance flight, there was no such thing as “entertainment program”. After I finished flicking through the magazines in the seat bag in front of me, I started looking at Sehun.

 

His head leaned on my shoulder and his hand was still wrapped around mine. Sehun was lightly drooling. He looked so cute.

 

I turned over and lightly kissed his cheek. “I love you, Sehun.”

 

 

Suddenly Sehun started to mumble. “Are we there yet?”

 

I shook my head, but I realized he wasn’t able to see me, since Sehun still had his eyes closed.

 

“30 minutes left.” I answered him and he nodded.

 

 

“Luhannie, you were right. Maybe flying isn’t that bad.” Sehun opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled.

 

 

At least one of us was able to overcome his fear.

 

 

 

 

 

Water

 

Wow…I never knew I was able to see Beijing some time and I never knew it was so beautiful.” Sehun looked around completely amazed. “Thanks, Luhan for bringing me here.”

 

“You’re welcome, darling.”

 

We were on our way to a restaurant holding each others hands. It was lunch time and we really had hunger, since we’ve been around the city doing sight seeing since the morning.

 

The weather was definitely better this morning. I decided to wear my blue shorts this morning, but it was cooler now. The sun disappeared and the sky turned grey.

 

 

“Where is this restaurant you were talking about?” Sehun asked.

 

“We still need to walk quite a long way, but you don’t want go by taxi.”

 

“You can’t really see the city in a taxi and walking is healthier.”

 

I nodded. He was so right.

I haven’t been to Beijing since we moved to Korea about 15 years ago. I grew up in Beijing. I spent my childhood there. I had my first kiss here. I didn’t realize I actually missed being in China.

 

I was so happy when Sehun agreed on coming with me.

 

 

“Hyung?” Sehun pulled the sleeve of my jacket. “Do you have an umbrella?”

 

“Why? I’m sure my aunt has one.”

 

Sehun pointed up to the sky. “It’s raining.”

 

“Is this a problem?” I started to grin. “I don’t mind rain.”

 

“Me neither, but I’m worried that you might get a cold.” Sehun pointed at my bare calves.

 

“Don’t you worry about me.” I tiptoed and gave Sehun a quick kiss.

 

 

 

After 15 minutes we were soaking wet. Sehun’s white t-shirt was sticking to his chest, so that you could see his muscular body through it.

We were close to the restaurant. Only 100m were left, but Sehun suddenly stopped walking.

 

“Can we stop here?” He shyly asked and I raised my eyebrow. “I want to try something.”

 

I was confused, but curious.

 

Sehun looked around. Nobody was there. The people were all hiding in their houses.

 

I observed Sehun. “What was his plan?” But then he pushed my against a house wall and I could feel his left arm around me. The other hand was in my wet hair.

 

“I hope this is okay for you.” Sehun whispered before he started to kiss me.

 

I grinned. “Damn, Sehun. You are my boyfriend. You don’t need my permission to kiss me.”

 

 

 

“Even if I kiss you in the middle of the street in Beijing?” Sehun smirked.

 

“You can kiss me anywhere you like.”

 

 

 

 

Fire

Sehun sneezed.

 

“Are you sick?” I asked and Sehun immediately shook his head.

“I’m alright.” My boyfriend grabbed a tissue.

 

“We should have called a taxi, when it started to rain yesterday.” I admitted.

 

Although that adventure in the rain was amazing. It was the first time I’ve seen this side of Sehun.

 

The passionate, seducing and wanting side. Sehun was normally a little shy, but he will open up, if he knows you better.

It was a miracle that he was the one to make the first step, when we met in this Seoraksan restaurant.

 

My boyfriend started to cough.

 

“I’ll make you some tea.”

 

Before Sehun could stop me, I was already in my aunt’s kitchen. My aunt and my uncle were at work, so we were the only ones in their house, apart from the canaries in their living room, where Sehun was sitting.

 

I boiled some water and picked the nicest cup for Sehun. I could hear someone talking in the living room and I hesitated.

 

 

I could hear the sound of Chinese television, probably a drama or something, but this was not the sound that made me stop.

 

 

“Say SEHUN…I know you can do it.” A short pause. “S E H U N !!”

 

What the hell was he doing there?

 

I filled the cup with the hot water and the tea was finished. I took and walked over into the living room.

 

I saw Sehun sitting next to the canaries’ cage trying to talk to them. “SEHUN! It’s easy…”

 

“Your tea is done.” I said and put the cup on the living room table.

 

“Thanks.”

 

 

 

 

“Luhannie? I’m feeling cold.” Sehun suddenly said. His whole body was shivering.

 

“Oh no…you’ve caught a cold.” I frowned and walked around searching for a blanket for my love.

 

“I’m fine.”

 

“No, you’re not.” I came back and wrapped the blanket around Sehun’s shoulders.

 

 

“I’m fine now. Thanks for the blanket, Luhannie.”

 

“I’m not done.” I grinned and walked over to the fireplace in my aunt’s living room.

 

I tried to make a fire and I even succeeded.

 

The fire was beautiful. Orange, red and yellow flames moving up and down.

 

 

 

I sat down next to Sehun. “Feeling better now?” I put my arm around Sehun.

 

“Yeah. You are so warm. Thank you for everything. I always feel better, when you are beside me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: First I wanted to write angst.....I wanted Sehun to die in a fire or something in the last part (yeah that's a little cruel...I know...), but then I decided to write something more "fluffy".

Another thing....I don't know if you've noticed that this story was written inspired by EXO's Love, Love, Love :D

 

I love this song so much.....tbh I love their whole album. it's simply perfect ♥ But I love Thunder the most :D

 

Thanks for reading ♥ Please comment, subscribe and tell me which song you like the best from the Overdose album. And tell me which chapter you've enjoyed reading the most so far. ♥