I Fell For You

Hunhan short stories ♥

“!!Luhan’s Studio. Looking for models!!”

 

It said on the flyer in Sehun’s hands. He was standing in front of the studio peeking through its huge windows, which made it possible for him to see the interior of the entrance room.

 

 

When Sehun saw the flyers in a convenience shop near his house, he thought: “Why not give it a try?”

 

Sehun was tall, pale, and handsome and had beautiful sharp features. He thought he didn’t have bad chances.

 

The boy entered the studio and found boys and girls in his age queuing at a door with the note: “Office”.

Most of them seemed like professional models…or at least like they had a little experience…not like Sehun.

 

“Oh…” Sehun mumbled and wanted to turn around and leave again, but there were already people queuing behind him.

 

“Okay!” The boy thought to himself. “Nothing bad will happen anyway. I can only be taken or rejected…”

 

 

 

 

“Hi, I’m Im Hyuk Soo!” A tall boy entered and gave Luhan a photo book.

 

Luhan nodded, while he was chewing on his pen.

 

“Uh…tell me something about yourself…” Luhan suggested.

 

“I’m 1.86m tall. I have brown hair. I weigh 68kg.”

 

Luhan looked at the guy. He didn’t touch Hyuk Soo’s set of photos. Luhan knew that this guy was not suitable for his job.

 

He needed someone special – not ordinary.

 

 

“Thanks you can leave now.” The photographer said and Hyuk Soo gave him a really weird look.

 

Luhan got a job at a famous jeans brand, for which he had to take pictures for their campaign.

He just needed two good models. A girl and a guy. It can’t be so difficult to find them, right?

 

 

 

 

“He didn’t look at my photos. He completely ignored me.” Im Hyuk Soo furiously told the people in the entrance room. “He wanted me to talk. I’m here with my face and body and not with my voice.”

 

“Maybe you are too ugly?” A girl, who was standing behind Sehun, said and Hyuk Soo shot her a deadly glare.

 

 

 

“I shouldn’t be here…” Sehun whispered to himself, while he was listening to the other models talking.

 

 

“NEXT!” Somebody shouted and Sehun realized that it was his turn already. He quickly removed the wrinkles from his t-shirt before he entered the office room.

 

 

Sehun walked inside and the first thing he noticed was a cute boy sitting there at the desk.

He didn’t expect Luhan to be so young. So young and already famous?!

 

 

 

Luhan was the most famous photographer in Seoul, although he originally comes from China.
He took pictures of stars, fashion magazines and street style and lots of other things. Luhan had already worked with huge fashion labels and he wasn’t even 30 years yet.

 

“Oh Sehun.” Luhan looked at a piece of paper in front of him. “Why don’t you tell me something about you?”

 

Sehun was still amazed by the youth of the photographer.

 

“I thought you were older…..” Sehun replied and Luhan started to smile.

 

“Yeah…I have quite a baby face…” The Chinese boy nodded and wrote something onto the piece of paper.

 

“Uhm…about me…I like to dance.” Sehun told him.

 

“Why do you want this job?” Luhan asked and looked at the pale boy in front of him.

 

“To be honest…” Sehun hesitated. “I don’t have a good reason…I just felt like it…Maybe…a reason is that I want to show people who I can be.”

 

“You look different though…” Luhan pointed out and Sehun shrugged. “I mean…you don’t look like the basic ulzzang boy unlike the guys before you.”

 

“Oh…Is that good?”

 

“I’ll call you if you get the job. Thanks for coming.” Luhan smiled and stood up to shake Sehun’s hands.

 

 

 

“How was it?” One of the boys who had been standing behind him asked.

 

“Luhan said he’d call me, if I get the job.” Sehun informed him and the other boy nodded.

 

“What did you do?” Im Hyuk Soo, who was still talking to some of the models, wanted to know.

 

“I was myself.” Sehun grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

“Pretty boy.” Luhan thought after Sehun had left. “He might have a chance…”

 

The photographer looked down on his sheet of paper with the name “Oh Sehun” on it. His eyes were searching for a phone number, soon he realized he had forgotten to ask Sehun for his it.

 

“Crap.” He stood up and started to run.

 

 

Luhan rushed outside and the models gave him weird looks.

 

“Wait! Wait!” He saw Sehun at the end of the street and the other boy suddenly started to run too.

 

“Sehun!” Luhan heavily breathed and sweat started to run down his forehead. “Stop!”

 

Sehun finally turned around. The other boy reached him.

 

“I…I don’t have your number…” Luhan deeply inhaled.

 

 

Sehun grinned and wrote his number on Luhan’s arm. “Here…”

 

He found himself staring into Luhan’s eyes.

 

“Thank you.” Luhan was relieved. “I’ll call you.”

 

 

 

 

“Hey, it’s Luhan.” A butter soft voice was heard through the phone. “Am I talking to Sehun?”

 

“Yeah, it’s me.”

 

“Can you come over tomorrow? We can already take the first series of pictures tomorrow.”

 

“Sure, sounds nice.”

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun entered the room. Nobody could be seen. The boy had expected some other models…or at least other people.

 

“I like to work alone.” A cute boy appeared, followed by the fantastic smell of coffee.

 

Luhan seemed to have read Sehun’s thought.

 

“Do you want some coffee?” The photographer asked and Sehun had to say ‘yes’. There was no way he could say ‘no’ to these big brown eyes.

 

 

 

When Sehun got his cup, Luhan explained his plans for that day.

 

“I’ve never modelled. I have no idea how to do this.” Sehun confessed.

 

“That’s fine. I’ll tell you what to do. Now go change your clothes.

 

 

 

Everything looked perfect today. Luhan looked around in his shooting room.

A simply white background. Good.

Luhan’s mood. Very good.

The male model. Really good!

 

 

“Luhan-ssi. There is no top…there’s just the bottom!” Sehun’s voice came out of the changing room. Luhan started to laugh.

 

“I know that…” Stupid cute boy. “I can bring you a t-shirt if you want to…”

 

 

 

 

“Look at me! Lower you arm! Good!” Sehun was really shy first, but Luhan was so nice.

 

“Sehun, be more confident. You look amazing.” Luhan grinned and put the camera aside to fix Sehun’s t-shirt.

 

 

 

“Luhan-ssi?” A girl’s voice suddenly said and the two boys turned around.

 

“That’s April.” The photographer told Sehun. “I guess we are not alone anymore.” The older boy whispered.

 

“Sadly…” Sehun mumbled, but he was sure nobody except him could hear that.

 

“You can change in here!” Luhan pointed at an empty room. “Your clothes are inside.”

 

April nodded.

 

 

 

 

“You know…she is just here, because I need a female model for this shoot…”
Luhan’s thumb brushed over Sehun’s arm. “I don’t feel anything for her…”

 

Sehun looked at the young photographer. “And you feel something for me?”

 

“Maybe…” Luhan tip toed and quickly gave Sehun a quick peck on his lips.

 

The Chinese boy blushed and Sehun started to smile.

 

 

 

 

April was done changing her clothes and came back. “Okay, Let’s start!”

 

She looked incredibly stunning and the jeans she was wearing even elongated her already long legs, but the two boys didn’t really care.

First April found this a little weird, but she didn’t think any further about that.

 

 

 

 

“April…please step back a little.” She did so.

“Sehun, look at me. I need you to take off your t-shirt.” Luhan ordered.

 

“But I’m cold…” Sehun gave him a shy look.

 

Luhan put down his camera and walked to Sehun, trying to pull away his white tee.

April watched them and suddenly Luhan hesitated.

 

 

 

“Wow…” Luhan brushed his fingers over Sehun’s skin. “What’s that?”

“My step father and a whip.”

 

Luhan slowly traced the streaks on his skin. He quietly scared at Sehun.

 

“This…this…will definitely look amazing on the photos. Somehow…mysterious and warrior like…”

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s with your step father now?” Luhan asked Sehun after the had finished their photo session.

 

“He jumped off a bridge when he was drunk.” Sehun explained.

 

“Oh…” Luhan couldn’t help but stare at the marks. “Are you mad at him?”

 

The boy shook his head. “I used to be…but then I realized that he had to go through more pain than I did when he used that whip on me.

 

“When he was younger he and his family had a plane accident. All of his family members died, only he stayed alive.

 

“Over that he saw how his son was hit by a car. His son was everything for him. He was just one year younger than I am.

 

“He started to drink lots of alcohol, thinking life has no sense anymore. Mom couldn’t stop him.

 

“He used to be such a good man. I looked up to him after my dad left us.” Sehun told Luhan everything.

 

 

Luhan was speechless. The only thing he could say now was: “I’m so sorry, Sehun.”

 

 

 

“It’s okay.” Sehun tried to smile.

 

 

 

“Well….” Luhan tried to change the topic. “I really enjoyed working with you. You did really well.”

 

The Chinese boy touched Sehun’s soft cheek.

 

“Why don’t you come over to my house and I can make dinner for us?”

 

 

Sehun nodded. “Yeah, why not.”

 

 

 

 

Sehun was sitting in Luhan’s car. He would have never followed a stranger like this. But Luhan was different. Maybe Luhan was an exception.

 

“What are you thinking about?” Luhan’s butter soft voice suddenly asked.

 

“About you.” Sehun whispered Luhan nodded and opened the door to his house.

 

 

“Come in.”

 

 

Other than his studio, his house was rather small and simple. White walls and white furniture.

 

“I like white.” Sehun whispered and Luhan grinned.

 

“Well…I hope you can eat Italian food.” The Chinese boy looked at Sehun and headed into the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Luhan placed a perfect plate of pasta on the table in front of Sehun.

 

“You can take photos, you are famous, you speak Chinese, Korean, and Japanese and English, you can cook…Is there anything you can’t do?” Sehun asked and grinned.

 

“I can’t stop looking at you.” Luhan confessed and shyly looked at Sehun. “Do you know how handsome you are?”

 

Sehun blushed.

 

“I would have never known I could fall in love so fast.”

 

 

 

 

Luhan kissed Sehun’s lips.

 

“You taste so sweet.” Sehun whispered without letting go. “I think I fell for you.”