Deep Blue Sea

Hunhan short stories ♥

“Let’s go swimming! “ Sehun suggested and grabbed Luhan’s hand.

Sehun’s boyfriend was lazily lying on a lounger at the beach hiding under a sun umbrella.

 

“I’m too lazy to get up…How about you get me some ice cream and let my rest for a while…” Luhan told him and closed his eyes.

 

“Stupid hyung…” Sehun said and turned around to head to the cool water, when Luhan suddenly opened his eyes and started to shout.

 

“YAH! Sehun! Wait! You didn’t put on sunscreen.”

 

The younger boy rolled his eyes. “Yes, mom.”

 

Sehun gave in and kneeled down on the sand in front of his friend, while Luhan smeared the lotion on Sehun’s milky white skin

 

“Are you done?” the maknae asked impatiently.

 

Luhan nodded.

 

“Almost finished.” The Chinese boy smiled and drew a sunscreen heart on Sehun’s back. “I don’t want your milky skin to become lobster red and chocolate coloured.”

 

The younger boy grinned. “Can I go now?” Sehun stood up and brushed off the sand from his blue bathing shorts.

 

“I’ll come with you.” Lu smiled. “Catch me if you can!” And the older boy suddenly started to run to the sea.

 

Sehun looked at the boy and shrugged his shoulders. “Weird guy.”

 

 

 

Luhan had already reached the water and the maknae quickly followed him.

 

“Luhan, be careful! Don’t go into the deep water!” Sehun shouted, but the older boy didn’t seem to have heard him.

 

“Aigo, this hyung.” The Maknae furrowed his eyebrows. Sometimes he felt like the hyung in their relationship.

 

Sehun stepped into the cool sea.

First the water reached his knees, then his belly button and higher.

 

Sehun looked around searching for his friend and suddenly Luhan couldn’t be seen anywhere.

 

“Luhan? LUHAN?”

 

Then someone tapped Sehun’s shoulder and he turned around.

 

“Are you searching for me?” Luhan grinned. His hair was completely wet and sticking to his forehead.

 

 

“Why did you run away all of the sudden?”

“You didn’t even catch me…” Luhan frowned and Sehun grinned.

 

“Oh, Luhannie. Why are you like this?”

 

The older boy smiled and tiptoed to kiss his boyfriend. Luhan’s sweet pink lips tasted like salt.

 

 

 

“You know what?” Sehun wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. “It’s pretty romantic here. Only the two of us.”

 

Luhan looked around. The next few people were about 15 minutes away.

 

“I like that.” Sehun smirked and stared into Luhan’s eyes. “I like you.”

 

The older boy blushed and his lip corners curled upwards.