Gone

It's My Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks have passed since the day Chanyeol confessed. He promised himself not to waste a single day not making Baekhyun feel that he's special to him since only a few months were left until he graduates. Chanyeol did not care whether Baekhyun reciprocates the same feelings or not. He would keep on trying even though he fails, rather than failing without even trying. But Seojin seeing Chanyeol trying each day, breaks her heart into pieces. Big pieces to small ones. Small ones to microscopic ones. Loving the guy did not stop though. It's unusual, but her feelings for Chanyeol only grew as the time passes by; and it's driving her crazy.

 

 

Like that one night when Ms. Kang asked Baekhyun to buy materials they needed for an event and Chanyeol volunteered to go with and help him. The two of them went to the nearest mall available at ten in the evening. Baekhyun was okay with him going alone to run the errand, but he was also thankful that Chanyeol went with him, because carrying two heavy boxes would kill him.

 

"Want to take a break?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nodded. He then dragged Baekhyun into a coffee shop where they just sat and talked randomly as they sip in a good cup of latte.

 

"Answer me this question with just yes or no." Chanyeol said. "Sure, go ahead."

 

"Is Seojin that friend you were talking about? The reason why you were avoiding me the past few weeks?" Baekhyun was speechless as he thought if he should tell him the truth. Chanyeol noticed how Baekhyun acted with and without Seojin, so he knew what the answer was. He just needed to hear it from Baekhyun himself. But Chanyeol saw how flustered he was, so he did not force the younger to answer. "Well, whoever he or she is, if she is a real friend, she should understand and accept whatever you feel." Chanyeol reached for both Baekhyun's hands and squeezed them to comfort him. "If you keep on holding your feelings in, this and this will hurt." He added as he pointed on Baekhyun's mind and heart. Baekhyun nodded, and soon they changed the topic.

 

"Why are you so close with Ms. Kang anyway? I've been wondering since the first time I saw you together." Baekhyun asked. "Kang Minji is my mother's younger sister." Chanyeol replied and Baekhyun almost spit the drink on the table. "She's your aunt?" Both of them started laughing. Their laughter faded as Baekhyun suddenly stood up and froze. As Chanyeol turned around, he saw Seojin.

 

"What are you doing here alone this late at night?" Baekhyun stuttered.

 

"Well, same question goes for you." Seojin muttered and that's when Chanyeol stood up as he interfered. "We were running an errand for Ms. Kan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter