Crime

It's My Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The busiest time of the year came, the school's festival. The school festival is prepared by the students. They can do whatever they want to do to raise money-stuffs like cafes, mini diner, gaming booths and the like-that will be donated to charity.

 

Baekhyun's class transformed their classroom into a mini cafe. Thanks to Seojin who knows a lot in the kitchen especially baking, the class wouldn't have to fret. People from the outside and the inside of the school were crowding the cafe as it was really a hit that everyone in class was busy serving customers.

 

"I'm buying drinks. Mango or Lychee?" Baekhyun shouted at the counter. "Mango. Thanks Baek, you're the best!" Seojin replied and with that, Baekhyun got himself out of the unbelievably crowded room.

 

 

Baekhyun was halfway back to his business when he felt a hand grabbing his. "What the-" It was Chanyeol. He was so tired that he forgot about the Jail. It became the highschool's tradition wherein the senior students would catch students from the lower levels who are then brought to a certain "jail". Students who are then caught would have to "bail" themselves out. And that made the school look more like they were filming Running Man. Lower levels were busy hiding themselves from the seniors so they wouldn't need to pay a fine because they can jail you whenever or how many times they could. No buts.

 

"I just got out of our cafe for air, can't you give me a little break?" Baekhyun pleaded and slowly, Chanyeol released his hands and followed him around. After some time, Baekhyun took the chance to run but quickly caught again. "Stop trying to break free, you'll just tire yourself." Chanyeol chuckled.

 

Baekhyun tried to escape but luck betrayed him as usual. "Hyung-nim, I have a cafe to run. Please let me go." Polite as possible, but Chanyeol just tightened his grip and grinned whole-heartedly. Chanyeol's hands were warm as he could remember that trip when- No no no. Baekhyun said in his mind as he shook the thought off.

 

 

 

Minutes later, Luhan who came with Jongdae, bailed him out and he could not be more thankful to them. "How'd you know that I was here?"

 

"We saw you getting caught." Jongdae laughed, earning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter