사랑비

It's My Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[THIS CHAPTER IS UPDATED AS OF 140420]

 

 

 

Baekhyun got another phone from his parents last night. He was being bored, so he thought of pulling out a prank for Seojin.

 

Is this Park Seojin?

Hi! This is Park Chanyeol. :)

[010-1234-5678]

 

As he was expecting, Seojin started calling on his previous hand phone number. “I think this sounds weird, but Chanyeol sent me a text message.” Baekhyun was struggling not to make a sound while laughing as Seojin bought the joke.

 

“It was me Seojin, I was just kidding.” Just then he started laughing and explaining how he got a new phone, a new number, and about the boredom he just had before setting the prank. “I really doubted the moment I got the message. I mean, how could he get my number?”

“Well it’s not impossible.”

 

"By the way, mom actually asked if I wanted to go to States."

 

"PARK SEOJIN, YOU KNOW THAT I'LL DIE. Please don't go."

 

Seojin chuckled. "I know. That's why I told her I'm not going."

 

Baekhyun's jaw dropped. "You did not-" Going to States was Baekhyun's dream when he was little. She did not even hesitate to disagree?  

 

"I just did.”  The call lasted for a few minutes and Baekhyun remembered the party tonight. He was still looking at the mirror, trying to figure out what else could be missing with his outfit for the party tonight. His phone started ringing and he quickly picked it up, noticing that it was an unknown number.

 

“Alright, Seojin. I know it’s you. I won’t do it again, okay? You got your revenge, but I told you I’m busy doing things right now. See you later!” Baekhyun hung up when his phone started ringing again. “Seojin, I-“

“Baekhyun, it’s me, Chanyeol. Not Seojin.” He heard Chanyeol’s deep voice, chuckling from his phone. Baekhyun gaped but did not say a thing. “Listen, Ms. Kang told me to remind you that the Student Government officers should be there in five minutes. We still need to set things before the party starts.”

 

 

“Baekhyun? Are you there?”

 

Baekhyun felt his whole face turn bright red by the sudden embarrassment, that he never said a word and hung up as soon as Chanyeol finished what he was saying.

 

 

“Mom, I’ll be leaving now!”

 

“Don’t forget your umbrella, honey. The rain will fall even before you know it!” The temperature was 3° Celsius and it was raining hard as soon as Baekhyun got out. He rode the bus and went straight to the school’s gymnasium, where the party will be held at. Lazer lights, humongous speakers, smoke machine, and even the DJ himself made Baekhyun drop his jaw, the moment he stepped his foot in their now club-like gymnasium. Baekhyun could not believe that their school would be able to pull out a party like this; he was just really, amazed. After a while of looking around, Ms. Kang called out Baekhyun for help.

 

“I need you to get the extension outlets I left by the faculty at the campus. Keys are with.. Chanyeol!” Ms. Kang shouted at Chanyeol at the door and gestured him to come to her. “I gave you the keys, right?”

 

“Yes ma’am, you told me to get the box you left.”

“Of course I told you to. Bring Baekhyun with you, I have an errand for him as wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter