Time

It's My Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

CHAPTER EDITED [140715]

 

 

"Time heals all wounds." Chanyeol chose to follow Mrs. Byun's advice to give themselves, both Chanyeol and Baekhyun time-time to think and time to heal separately. But Chanyeol grew scared on how much time Baekhyun needed because to him, he's forever ready and won't need the time. A week passed and he had somehow successfully given Baekhyun the time he needed. No calls, no text messages, and no interactions at all.

 

"Yeol, you're burning Baekhyun's back. Quit staring at him." Lay muttered as he threw fries at Chanyeol to avert his gaze. "What else can I do? I can't even talk to him or even make eye contact with him. It's killing me." He replied while wiping off the cheese powder that has gotten all over his face. Apparently, Lay was forced by Chanyeol to accompany him, so he won't look like he's some kind of a stalker, staring right into Baekhyun every break at the school canteen.

 

"Give him some more time."

 

"I barely survived one week and I don't think I can survive another!" Chanyeol said, clenching his fists on the table.

 

"If you really love him, you should be willing to wait. Wait until he's ready. Until both of you are ready. One week is not enough."

 

 

ㅇㅇㅇ

 

 

Two weeks have passed and since then, Baekhyun had started receiving notes from his locker. Every single day, there's a new note. He read the first note, but did not mind the other notes the following days for he knew that Chanyeol was the one who sent those. "I know I've said I love you (God knows how many times I told you) but I'll never get tired of telling you I love you. Because I sincerely do and I will forever love you, Baek." The first note said. It was a kind of note that would touch Baekhyun's heart but now, he felt numb. He did not care anymore and instead, walked away with his head down, not wanting to attract attention from anyone.

 

 

 

But the notes did not stop there. As soon as she got home and went straight to her room, there were blank red Post-Its formed into an I U. Baekhyun looked around to check if Chanyeol was inside his room, but another note below her sheets answered her question. "Don't worry," the note said."by the time you have seened this, I'm out of your house. Figured you'd be pissed at me. I just wanted to remind you that I love you before you sleep tonight."

 

Baekhyun felt that his mom was standing at his doorstep and quickly turned to her direction. "Sweet, huh?"

 

"Why'd you let him in?!" Baekhyun frowned.

 

"It's not like he's a stranger or a thief for me not to let him in."

 

"He's nobody. And my room is off-limits."

 

"Come on, honey. Don't be so cold. The person just wanted to let you know how much he loves you. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?" His mom said, leaning at his door frame and giving him a goofy grin.

 

"Well mom, unfortunately, there is. He told me he loved me then one day I caught him kissing a gir-kissing Seojin. Then now he kept on telling me how much he loves me. Now tell me mom, is there nothing wrong with that?"

 

"As far as I know, he just loves you." His mother said, taking a few steps to him, near enough to pat his head. "I can feel it, dear. You'll understand if you just hear him out."

 

Baekhyun knew he wasn't ready yet. It wasn't clear to him what to believe at the moment. His heart is still breaking into tinier pieces and Chanyeol is making it harder for him to know what is real and what is not. At school, he carefully glances at Chanyeol whenever the boy wasn't looking and he can still see S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter