Who's who?

It's My Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


     

       "One, two, three, four, five. Wait, one, two, three, four, five. six-" Baekhyun sat on his seat with his bag on his lap, just beside Seojin. "What's wrong Baek?" Seojin asked as she was scanning through the pages of her books. "Park Seojin, how many books should we have?" 

 

"Hmm.. Seven." 

 

       Baekhyun almost hyper-ventilated. He started fanning himself with his hand. "I knew something's missing! Why? Why now?!" 

 

"Shut it Baek, you're freaking the whole class."  

 

"How can I get back in one of the tops when I don't even have my books? Tell me Seojin! Tell me!" 

 

Too focused with what she was reading, Seojin rolled her eyes. "Chill. It's not yet the end of the world." 

 

"Easy for you to say, you rank number one in the whole batch you nerd." 


       Seojin let out a dry laugh as their homeroom adviser stepped inside the room. After a few minutes of never-ending introductions, an election was made, having Baekhyun elected as the class president. Baekhyun quite expected for this since he had been the class president for four years straight. The teacher then informed that he will be running as the level representative of freshman. Baekhyun, knowing that their teacher won't take no as an answer, agreed. 

 

 


     Two partylists were made and Baekhyun was assigned in the Green team opposite to the Yellow team. Both parties were composed of officers from the freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and the seniors. Weeks of the campaign have passed, posters and banners through the hallways were almost destroyed, the only thing the whole highschool department was waiting for is the election. Both parties were introduced, each gave their pledges and then preceded by the election. Surprisingly, Baekhyun won and the next thing he knew was the winning members were introduced as the newly elected officers of the Student Government.  

 

"Park Chanyeol." Seojin whispered to Baekhyun as the students were told to go back to their respective classrooms.


"Who's Chanyeol?"


"The one I said I like." Baekhyun seemed a little lost. "The one you bumped into at Joe's." 


"I think I've heard the name somewhere." 


"Stupid. Aren't you listening? Or did you ever paid attention to what was happening earlier?" 


"You really know me don't you? Well yeah, I wasn't paying attention." 

 
     Seojin sighed, "Park Chanyeol is the senior's level representative. Damn it Baek! Why are you so lucky?!" 


    "Ha.ha. I'm sick of being the unlucky one." Baekhyun muttered as he let his chin fall onto his arm desk. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter