Speaking of the devil

It's My Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                    

  ©⤴    

“Nice shot Baek!” Jongdae giggled through the hallway as he passed through Seojin and Baekhyun. Seojin and Baekhyun then exchanged glances.

 

“Why Baek, what’s happening?” Seojin asked out of curiosity. Baekhyun is clueless either, so he asked Jongdae what he was fussing about.

“Haven’t checked your SNS yet? Go check it!” Baekhyun quickly grabbed his phone and took a look at his account, just like what Jongdae told him. “Aish, Ji Eun noona..” He did not really expect that she will be posting the picture she captured of him, riding on Chanyeol’s back. “You did not say anything about this, Baek.” Seojin murmured.

 

“Because it really didn’t matter. My sandals snapped and I had no choice but to walk down the mountain bare-footed. Ms. Kang then demanded Chanyeol to carry me on his back.”

 

“I don’t need an explanation Baek, I trust you anyway.” Baekhyun couldn’t help but sigh. Pictures of when he woke up with Chanyeol’s face just a few inches away from his and Chanyeol’s arms wrapped around him flashed to his mind. Baekhyun wouldn’t let Seojin know about this. It was not done on purpose anyway. Chanyeol was asleep and Baekhyun did not savor the moment, but did his best to escape from the gigantic boy. There’s no need to feel guilty. He thought.

Both Seojin and Baekhyun went back together to their classrooms and sat beside each other.

“Can we exchange bodies, Baek? I want to be you eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter