Rotten

It's My Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VACATION 2012

 

     "." Baekhyun sighed as he opened his eyes. It was only eight in the morning when he woke up, realizing that there were only a few weeks left before his freshman year starts. Entering highschool sounds fun but thinking about the stress those cruel teachers give, the money wasted by paying the school too much though students do not benefit much from the school, he rather not continue studying. Byun Baekhyun is not a failure though. In fact, he had been a consistent honor student and one of the top in their batch, not until he entered sixth grade. Baekhyun was forbidden to be in a relationship, not until he graduates college. Apparently, he disobeyed his parents. Stupid young love, he fell for a , had a relationship and after a month or two, broke up with him. Having a jerk boyfriend made him fail their last semester and swore to himself that he will never disobey his parents again and make up for the next school year. And so he cursed. Staring at the ceiling with his whole body still lying on bed, Baekhyun began his daily exercise. 

 

      Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe ou-

 

♪ppyo- ro- rong jeon-hwa-wat-sseo-yo 5, 6, 7, 8! bat- ah- rak bat-ah-rakan-

bat- eu- myun neo- reul yong-seo ha-ji an-ke-ta!jjuk jjuk jju wu jjuk jjuk jjuk jju wu jjuk-- 

 

     Rolling over the opposite side of his bed, Baekhyun reached for his phone."Hello?" 

 

     "Byun Baekhyun! I've been calling you for hours!" Baekhyun stuck his phone away from his ears as the deafening voice answered him. "What is it now Seojin?" 

 

     "Are you forgetting what day is today? We are to check our classes and possibly get our books from the school you dork!"

 

     Oops. Baekhyun forgot. He remembered Seojin reminding him the night before, but he was too overwhelmed with the movie he and his cousins watched that night.


      "Don't tell me you just woke up? God Baekhyun! You know I hate late people!" 

 

     "What are you talking about? I just got out of the bathroom." Lie. "I'll be stopping by your house in five minutes, see ya bye!" 

 

     "Byun Baek-" And yes, Baekhyun hung up. He finds the tone of Seojin's voice in the morning really annoying especially when she demands everything at once. Quickly, he jumped out of the bed, pulled out a pair of pants hanging behind his closed door, sat on the floor as he tied up his chucks. Well the next part may be sort of delaying the moment. He opened his closet and boom! "." Tons of t-shirts and other clothes piled up in front of him. He's pretty sure he had lots of shirts but can't figure out which one is he going to wear. "No, I wore that last week." 

 

     "I look ridiculous in this."

 

     "Why the hell did I even bought this?!" 

 

     Surely, he was just going to his school, but he can never ignore fashion. Fashion is like his third rule in his daily dose of life. After seconds of arguing with himself, he finally decided to wear a black statement shirt saying: BLACK MAKES ME SOPHISTICATED. and wore a jacket on top of it.

As he went down the stairs, he noticed that he was left home and decided to leave a note instead. 


Omma,

 I stopped by the school to check which class am

I in and to get my books as well. I'm with Seojin.  

 xoxo 

 

 

 


     Gladly, he was only late for a few minutes when he got to Seojin's house and it looks like she bought his lie earlier on the phone. After riding the bus for five minutes, they reached the school. 

                         

    NORTHEAST COLLEGE


     The embossed name of the school on the wall was the first thing they saw as they hopped off the bus. "I've always questioned our school for the name, 'cause they don't even have college students studying here." Baekhyun nudged Seojin as they walk pass the guard and through the sea of peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter