II

Reveal Yourself To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

24 Hours

II. If Only

~~~

A few guys ran into their homeroom class, screaming.

Jinyoung raised an eyebrow at their behavior. He wondered what had happened that they were acting like that.

"I can't believe it!"

"You are so lucky!"

Two of them were lightly punching another's arms.

Acting like he wasn't listening to them, Jinyoung started taking out his books for the class. 

"Finally! I've been dreaming of this day! The day where Kim Misun and I go on a date!" the guy let out a content sigh.

Jinyoung froze when he heard him. 

*Kim Misun, huh?*

He knew who she was. Who didn't? She was always the talk of the school.

What baffled him was that she actually asked someone like that guy out on a date. From what he remembered, Kim Misun always went after popular boys.

"That guy's really hopeless," spoke a girl behind Jinyoung.

"I know," her friend answered back. "Does he really think Kim Misun will go on a date with him?"

"Right? I bet she's not going to even show up."

"Why would you even need to bet? Of course she's not going to go. She's probably going to be having with some guy during the time of their 'date'."

"Duh, as if that isn't obvious. She's such a ." they shared a laugh.

Letting out a sigh, Jinyoung glanced up at the ceiling.

The kids at his school were really annoying.

---

"Yo, Jin!"

A male jogged up to another, calling his name out in the process.

Jinyoung turned his head to see his friend. He clicked his tongue when the other got close enough to hear him speak.

"I told you not to call me that. How would you like it if I started calling you Shin or Woo, huh?"

"I wouldn't care, actually."

"Yeah, well, it wasn't going to happen anyway so it doesn't matter," Jinyoung blew off the subject.

He took the time to take a look at the guy's clothing. He was dressed casually and looked like he spent time picking his outfit.

"Wow, Shin Dongwoo, you're really something else, you know? Getting all dressed up for a small thing yet not showing up to school because you were too lazy to put on your uniform. I'm amazed."

"Okay, enough with your sarcasm, Jinyoung." Dongwoo rolled his eyes, having enough of it. He twirled his keys in his right hand, revealing it to Jinyoung's eyes. 

"You comin' or are you gonna drive there yourself?"

He swore he saw a smirk on his close friend's face for a second, but he couldn't tell. It vanished too quickly if it did appear. 

"Duh, I'm coming. I can't drive until next week, you know that."

---

The two cruised through Seoul, chatting with each other. They talked about things that other teenage boys their age would talk about.

"I still can't believe you got your grounded," Dongwoo let out a snicker.

He was tempted to throw a punch, but since he was the driver and could kill him off at any time, Jinyoung decided against it. "Shut up. Like I knew my dad would be able to smell the alcohol."

"Well, you did drink a lot that night. Even with your high tolerance for alcohol, it wasn't that hard to tell t

Please log in to read the full chapter