III

Reveal Yourself To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunday Monday

III. Such a Fool

~~~

"There she goes again," Dongwoo muses, watching the scene while leaning against the locker beside Jinyoung's. "There should be a hall of fame thing for this, called 'Person Most Likely to Get Pregnant Before High School is Over'."

"Yeah, go tell that to the yearbook committee," Jinyoung doesn't bother to glance at the older, his eyes focused on shoving his textbooks inside his locker. 

"As if I actually would. I'd get killed."

"Then why bother saying it?" Jinyoung sent a pointed look to Dongwoo, setting the last book inside. 

"I can have my opinions, thank you very much. But I'm just saying, look at the way they're shamelessly making out in the halls. Can't we call a PDA rule or something?"

"I don't wanna know what Kim Misun and whatever guy she's with is doing. For 's sake, why are you even watching them? ert," Jinyoung shook his head, finally glancing at the latter. "And I'm guessing no to your question."

Dongwoo finally took his eyes off of Misun (who was, as usual, with some guy). He scanned Jinyoung's plain locker layout, nearly snorting.

"What the hell, your locker's boring."

"And?"

"Why not customize it?"

"What's the point? We're leaving after this year, anyway," Jinyoung muttered. He didn't see why people felt the need to go all out for the interior design of their lockers—in the end, someone else will take over it. Why bother acting like it was his when it never was to begin with?

"Still. You only have one photo up," Dongwoo pointed out, tapping it lightly with his finger. 

It was true. It was a photo of him and Dongwoo together, showing their teeth while dressed in casual attire for summer. Their arms were slung over each other's neck in a laidback manner.

"What, do you want me to add another one?"

"Uh, yeah."

Jinyoung let out a sigh and pulled out his wallet, digging around in it. Slipping his fingers in between one of the slots, he pulled out a polaroid shot, waving it around. He ripped off a small

Please log in to read the full chapter