VII

Reveal Yourself To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hair Part(ing)

VII. Second Thoughts

~~~

"God, you're so hot," the student groaned, sloppily kissing her face. His saliva was all over her face (much to Misun's disgust), his tongue hungrily searching for hers.

"Mhm," she replied, trying to sound as if she was into it like the boy was. Sneakily she got out of his grip, pushing his head back away from her face. "But wait, before we continue..."

"Huh? Is something wrong?" mumbled the boy, wanting to continue what they were doing. Or rather, what he was doing.

The desired female pressed her back against the lockers, smiling at him. "Nothing's wrong, baby. I was just wondering if you knew anything about  a student named Jingyu?"

"...Jingyu? Who's that?"

"I-I'm not so sure. Do we have a student named Jingyu...?"

"Jingyu, Jingyu...ah! Could you possibly be referring to Jinyoung? Jung Jinyoung?" the boy snapped his fingers in rememberance.

Still not so sure, she just meekly nodded.

"Oh. Well..."

---

"Jung Jinyoung?" Misun whispered to herself, frowning.

*So that was his name. And to think that I thought it was Jingyu. Aish, I'm dumb.* She scolded herself.

*But, that guy, he's actually more relevant than I thought he was.*

"Jinyoung hyung has a rather good reputation. He's popular with the female students, as well as the staff. His good looks are a plus, obviously, but he's also known for the high marks he gets and his personality."

"Personality? What about it?"

"Ah. You see, Jung Jinyoung is known as the 'Angel' of our school because well, he's practically perfect in everything he does, referring to my words from before. He's kind to every soul he sees. I often hear girls talking about how he helps them with school w

Please log in to read the full chapter