IV

Reveal Yourself To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms

IV. Who is He?

~~~

The bell rang, signaling that school had officially ended. The students ran out of the rooms, relieved.

Many (boys) said bye to Misun, who was taking the time to fix her make up instead of packing up and leaving.

Her teacher finished packing and was  getting ready to leave until he saw his student.

"Misun, school has ended."

"I know."

"...aren't you leaving?"

Misun moved her mirror to the side, staring at him. "Does it look like I'm done?"

He let out a sigh, shaking his head. "No. I'll see you tomorrow then, Misun." with that, he left her alone.

She continued to work on her slightly smudged eyeliner, cursing the one who made it like that.

Ten minutes later, she finally finished her touch up, satisfied. Packing her things, she placed her sunglasses on her face and walked out.

She wasn't wearing heels today, sadly. Misun frowned at that. She liked how her heels sounded when she walked, click clack, click clack.

She walked through the empty halls, humming a catchy song she heard on the radio.

Distant voices made her stop. Misun blinked—were people still in the building? Normally, all of the students would rush out the moment the bell rang.

Quietly, she walked closer to the voices, wondering who it was. They were coming from around the corner.

Peeking, she saw a glimpse of a girl and boy. Misun let out a silent gasp and pr

Please log in to read the full chapter