VI

Reveal Yourself To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

First Love

VI. Deal

~~~

When Misun arrived the next day all attention was on her again. She did her usual strut down the halls, a bit out of it.

*Damn, I shouldn't have stayed up so late watching that drama.* She mentally hit herself, regretting her decision last night. It was all Lee Jongsuk's fault, aish. Why did he have to be so handsome?

She was exhausted and had even thought about skipping school today, truthfully.

But then she remembered about the guy from yesterday and adrenaline rushed through her body and she was up and ready for the day in no time.

Misun knew what her new goal was. 

No, it wasn't to find another guy to be with.

She was going to confront that Jingyu (Jinyun?) guy today and expose that bastard once and for all. His fake identity would be discovered by everyone by the end of the school day. While walking down the hall (and ignoring the stares from the students), she began to think of ways to approach him.

---

"..." Jinyoung blinked twice, the pass in his palm getting crumpled when he clenched his fist. Rolling his eyes with a sigh, he looked at the female in front of him. 

"Ah, seriously. And I actually thought Do seonsaeng needed my help."

Misun just gave him her well known seductive smirk, "He's on his lunch break right now, if you wanted to know." 

She walked down the steps that led up to the theater stage, moving towards Jinyoung. He dropped his pass, letting it drop to the floor and leaned his body against the door that was the entrance to performing arts room.

"What do you want, Kim Misun? Don't tell me this is about what happened yesterday?"

"Well don't you catch on quickly?" she chortled, stepping in front of him.

"I'm not an A student for nothing," he retorted. "Now tell me why you called me out here."

Unfortunately for Misun, he was tall compared to her, so she had to look up in order to make eye contact.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if all your little fangirls found out about the game yo

Please log in to read the full chapter