IX

Reveal Yourself To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

All Night

IX. All Night

~~~

Misun stared up at her ceiling blankly. She was currently laying on her bed on her back, bored out of her mind. Since she decided to play that stupid game, she couldn't go out and do what she usually did in her free time—play with boys. It felt weird for her, to not get out of school and go off with a guy to a certain location right away. Now that she couldn't do that, she really had nothing to do.

I mean, she could go to cram school and study or do her homework...but that would be her very last resort. Pfft.

Misun may have one of the worst reputations in her school but that didn't mean she was necessarily bad in her studies too. She did surprisingly well, ranking a little higher than average. She had confidence she would be able to pass all of her classes and graduate at the end of the year.

It was times like these that Misun wished she had friends. Real friends. She didn't even have anyone she could call a true friend.

Well, that actually wasn't true. She did have a few people she would call true friends. But they were currently very busy with their lives and she didn't want to intrude until their schedules cleared up a bit, and that wouldn't be happening for a while.

Most of the girls hated her or dissed her because she "took" their guys, went around too much, or that she carried STDs. There were far more worse things that were said about her, but those were some of the biggest ones. As for the guys, they just wanted to get in her pants. Even if Misun thought she was getting along with a guy well and was starting to consider him as a friend (and nothing else), the guy would mess up and start flirting with her, causing her hope to go down the drain. And if they didn't flirt, they talked about her body. A little too much for her liking.

Misun also knew that some teachers and parents looked down on her. Her homeroom teacher always shot her a dirty look every time she came in late. He tried to act nice to her, but she could clearly see that he was forcing himself to be. At lease he had the decency to (pretend to) be polite, unlike most people.

Misun sighed deeply. Was she even a teenager? What teen barely has any friends to hang out with and have fun? What teen gets looked down upon for everything they do, even if it's a good thing?

What kind of teen pretends to be some flirt and fool everyone into believing she was all of these bad names they called her? 

Apparently, her.

She groaned and outstretched her arm on the bed, searching for her phone. She managed to get a hold of the device and brought it up to her face. Misun typed in her passcode and checked her social media accounts despite having checked it ten minutes ago. She didn't want to post anything. She was just killing time.

A certain Instagram post her older cousin posted made her freeze. She glanced back up at the ceiling, playing out her plans for the rest of the day in her head. Oh, right—nothing. 

Misun grinned and jumped off her bed. She ran to her closet and began to rummage through her clothes. It was like one of those teenager movies where the girl couldn't pick an outfit to wear on her first date or whatever, so she flings all of her clothes to the floor or her bed to choose. Misun was doing the exact same thing, except she wasn't going on a date.

Something similar to that, you could say.

An hour later, Misun walked out of her house like a runway model. She wore a simple colored black dress that stopped above her knees. It was a bodycon so it wrapped around her curves nicely. One side was strapless, showing off her bare right shoulder. She matched the dress with black glistening heels that were 4 inches tall. And of course, her fashion statement Versace sunglasses that was in her hand.

She walked over to her car and got inside. Before she departed, she checked her makeup in the mirror. She did a pretty nice job in her opinion. She did smoky eyes and made her eyeliner and mascara more visible than usual. To go bold, she also smacked on bright red lipstick that made her lips look fuller than ever.

Satisfied with her whole look, Misun fired up her car and

Please log in to read the full chapter