V

Reveal Yourself To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Star

V. Intentions

~~~

Right when the mystery guy appeared, Misun went in front of him, blocking his pathway. She observed his facial features, trying to identify him. She didn't recognize him from anywhere, but she had to admit that he had the looks.

Was he a new student? Why was this the first time that she's seen him?

Jinyoung jolted back in shock of seeing a smaller figure standing in front of him. He was in even more shock when he realized who it was.

*Why is Kim Misun here?*

He sent her a fake wide smile after recovering. "Oh, did you need anything?"

Misun raised her brows at him. Now he was being all nice and sweet? 

Just what was this?

She gazed into his eyes, trying to figure him out, but it was hard to. There was something about him that made it difficult.

"Like hell I'd ever want to do those things with her," she repeated his previous words.

Jinyoung's smile slowly fell, his lips curving into a thin straight line. His face had gradually gone paler at the mere sentence.

*.*

*Gotcha.* Misun tried to hide the smirk forming on her lips.

"Tsk tsk," she started off, making Jinyoung even more nervous. "I appreciate everything, but I only see you as a friend?" she tilted her head slightly, as if thinking.

He remained silent. he didn't even know what to say, how to react.

Should he continue acting dumb and nice? Be his usual self?

Or should he try and escape?

He didn't want to deal with Kim Misun.

Jinyoung decided to go with his first option. "A-Ah, Misun-ssi, so you heard. What are you doing here after school so late?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" she shot back, one of her brows arched up.

"I was...dealing with something," he spoke slowly, choosing his words carefully. "And you?"

"I dunno. I was just on my way out of the building when I happened to come across a certain confession," Misun eyed him. "Not to mention, I heard some things that seemed to be kept a secret from that girl."

Well wasn't he dead.

"So tell me," Misun started off, "What's your deal?"

*What's my deal? Tch. Are you seriously asking me that?*

"Why do you have an interest in my business?" Jinyoung let his facade fall a little, his tone turning slightly icy.

"You..." anger flashed in her eyes. She didn't even know why she was feeling such an emotion. It wasn't her business to be concerned with anyway. 

But just seeing his true thoughts from before made her feel pity for the poor girl who would have no clue about what he actually thought about her. Misun had imagined herself in her shoes for a short while (for some reason), and she could only imagine how the girl would feel if she found out.

Men were cruel.

"What's your real motive?" 

He continued to play innocent. "Motive?"

Misun tried to not show how irritated she was getting. 

*Just what is wrong with this person?*

"Ugh, might as well tell since you're being so persistent." he made a noise, clicking his tongue and quickly glancing around to see if there was anybody else. Turning back to Misun, he lowered his gaze.

"I'm playing a game."

Misun blinked, not comprehending his words.

"A what?"

"A game." *Is she deaf or something?*

"A game where I see how many girls' hearts I can capture." Jinyoung smirked, reaching his free hand into the pocket from behind. He took out his phone, an application already open on it. Shoving it in Misun's face, her eyes widened at what she saw.

Names. He had written names of the many girls attending the school in his notes app. She recognized a few only, but it wasn't hard to figure out that

Please log in to read the full chapter