I

Reveal Yourself To Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Pretty

I. Who Am I?

~~~

Bang, her back collided with the row of lockers roughly, but the pain wasn't on her mind. Her only thoughts were on the boy who pushed her.

Hands slithered all over her body, touching here and there. Their lips were thrashing against each other in a sloppy manner.

Just being so close to the girl made him bothered. She increased the sensual feelings when her right hand slipped down to his belt, tugging at it.

Throwing her head back, pants came out of her breathless mouth. Her eyes were staring into his lustful ones. A growl escaped his lips, waiting for her to continue with what she was doing just seconds ago.

Yet she only smirked, bringing her hand up slowly. Her fingers caressed his nice, set jawline.

"Sanghyo,"

Her seductive voice reached his ears. Oh, God, the way she said his name, purred it. 

He made a noise in response.

The girl's lips curved back down to a straight line, her eyes flickering up to his.

"We're over now."

---

"Did you hear what Kim Misun did?"

"Of course! She broke it off with Jang Sanghyo!"

"They lasted pretty long, if you ask me."

"A week is long is to you?"

"Well...if it's Kim Misun, yeah. Have you seen her body?"

The girl scoffed at her boyfriend. He held his hands up in defense,

"Hey, I'm just saying! Even if she's smoking hot, you know I only love you, right?"

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms around herself, trying to hide her seething jealously. Her attention went to the right when she heard the sound of heels clicking against the floor.

"There's your smoking hot babe," the jealous girlfriend sneered to her man.

The 'smoking hot babe' made her way down the school's hall, walking in the center. Everyone moved to the left or right side to watch her pass by—mainly males doing so, mind you.

Her six inch heels made it clear to everyone that she had arrived with how loud they were each time she took a step.

Boys behind her tried to glance underneath her skirt, which was so short it was barely there. (She had made alterations, claiming the skirt's original length was too long. "What, are we in some private school?")

–Who was this girl?

Kim Misun.

-Why was she such a big deal?

Her reputation at the school made up for half of it. The other half, her flawless face and body.

-What reputation?

Ah, Kim Misun. Everybody knew who she was, and if they didn't, they must've been living under a rock during their high school years.

She was the It Girl, the one every guy wanted, the one girls were always envious of.

If you were to ask students about Kim Misun, you'd get a variety of answers. The most common are:

"A total babe. The total babe of this school." (Guys usually said this.)

"A . Ugh." (Girls usually said this.)

---

"

Please log in to read the full chapter