KpopLoverLella | From the First Time |

SHINING STAR ✰ | ONE SHOT REQUEST SHOP | FINISHING |

Navigation

Home      |      Staffs        |        Idol List       |        Request List      |     Blacklisted


Title: From the First Time

Author: OneAndOnly484


Jaesoo POV
School has finally ended; I was walking around the school while waiting for my driver to fetch me. I kept walking until I heard music being played in the music room. The music room, usually has no visitor after school, I wonder who it is. I slowly opened the music door and saw a boy, who was dancing, following the rhythm of the music. His movement is just.. perfect. Suddenly the music stops and I snap out of my thought.

I look at the boy and he was looking back at me, Uh-oh, I’m caught.. I fake a laugh "Uh... sorry for bothering you, I guess I have to go now, bye!" and was about to close the door when he spoke up, "Hey, wait!"

"Yes?" I turned around to face him.

"Can you accompany me here for a while?" Huh? It's the first time we meet, we don't even know each other and he tells me to accompany him? Weird. Anyway..  "Uhm.. alright.." I came in and closed the door behind me.

"I'm sure you saw me dancing, right?" he said with a smile. At that moment, I felt my face heat up. "Uhm.. yeah, why?" I answered back.

"So.. how is it?" he asked

"It's good, I always wanted to learn those dance steps.." I said, muttering the last part

"Really? So you like to dance too?" He asked, his eyes glistening

"Well, my hobby is dancing, and whenever I'm happy or sad, I dance. It always soothes me." He nodded, smiling, "Anyway, my name is Eunhyuk,” and took out his hand. "Jaesoo-imnida." I replied and shakes his hand

"So.. would you like to learn the dance steps?" he asked. Oh my gosh of course! "Sure!" I said excited. He chuckled.

After some time, I finally learned the dance moves we both sat down on the floor. I sighed heavily and he stood up and went to his bag.

When he returned, he handed me a bottle of water and said, “Here.”

I smiled, “Thanks!” reaching out to get a drink

When suddenly something hits me, “Hey, what time is it?” He looked at his watch and said, “Uhm.. It’s already 1.”

Oh my it’s that late already? My driver is surely waiting for me now.. "Eunhyuk-ssi, I have to go now. Thanks for teaching me those amazing moves; I'll call you if I have time!" I carried my school bag and rushed to the door.

When I got inside the car, I sighed and recalled the memories that just partake a while ago. It’s such a fun day with him! We even exchanged phone numbers. He’s also cute and good looking. Although, we only met today I feel that we know each other for a long time already.. I think.. I’m falling for him.. I shook my head, Aniya, Jaesoo-ah! Don’t fall for him that fast you only met him for today!



A few weeks has past, me and Eunhyuk are getting closer day by day. One day on a cloudy afternoon, I was reading books when suddenly my phone rings.

I quickly got my phone out of my pocket and answered it, without looking at the caller ID, “Yoboseyo?”

“Jaesoo-ah, are you busy?” My heart started beating fast, It’s Euhyuk.. ”Aniyo, Waeyo?” “Meet me at the park 3 o’clock today.” Before I could ask why he ended the call. Park? Omo! Is he going to confess to me? I shake my head, Don’t go too far, Jaesoo-ah! He’ll probably teach you some dance move he thought of. Anyway.. what time is it? I looked at my watch and saw it was already 2:30. Omo! It’s 2:30 already! I quickly went to my room and changed into something casual clothes. I went outside my house and rushed to the park.


“Almost there..” I muttered to myself.

When I reach the park I saw Eunhyuk sitting by the bench. I approached him slowly and tapped his shoulder, “Annyeong Eunhyuk-ssi,” I greeted and he smiled, “So what are we doing here?”

He pats the space beside him, “Sit,” I nodded and sat. He looked at my eyes and after a few seconds, “It’s been a few weeks..” he started. Come on don’t make me nervous.. I nodded in response and also to sign him to continue.

“I don’t know why.. but I always feel nervous when I’m with you..” he looked down and sighed, his face getting red. Is it..? He looked into my eyes again and continued, “Jaesoo, I.. love you.” Did he just.. confess to.. me? With a shakey voice I asked, “Y-you l-love me?” He only nodded, his face getting redder than a tomato, “So.. Jaesoo-ah, do you want to be my girlfriend?”

I sighed, “Eunhyuk-ssi, I’m sorry.. I have a boyfriend..” I looked at him and he was almost close to tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bwahahahaa, yah pabo! I was just kidding, I love you too!" I said while laughing.

"C-chincha?!" he asked shocked

I nodded, "Yes, I said that I lo-" he cut my words by kissing me

Although we only know each other for a few weeks, we've fallen in love, and every day I fall for him all over again..