paula1988 |

SHINING STAR ✰ | ONE SHOT REQUEST SHOP | FINISHING |

Navigation

Home      |      Staffs        |        Idol List       |        Request List      |     Blacklisted


Author: omonachu

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae met when they auditioned for SME. When Eunhyuk saw him, he fell in love with him. They started hanging out as a friend and soon Eunhyuk confessed to Donghae that he was madly in love with him.

Flashback

While Donghae was busy cooking for their dinner Eunhyuk went to him and hugged him in the back, “Yeobo.”

“Hmm?” Donghae hummed, “What is it?” He turned around to hug him back.

“I want to marry you,” Eunhyuk said, cupping Donghae’s face kissing both of his cheeks, “I want to grow old with you,” he proceeded to kiss his nose, “I want to be with you..” he stopped and looked straight at his eyes, “For the rest of my life,” and proceeded to kiss his lips.

Sighing contently, Donghae whispered, “I want to be with you too. For the rest of my life.” Eunhyuk smiled, it was the best day of his life, “Then promise me.. When we are both successful with our career, let’s get married right away.”

Donghae nodded, smiling and kissed Eunhyuk.

Flashback ends

 

It's been 3 years when they debuted and Super Junior was known as one of the top male group in Korea. That's where they decided to marry each other secretly. No one knew it was only their secret; not even Super Junior knows. They both adopted a daughter and named her Angie. Sometimes they would take her outside to go shopping or watch a movie, but the paparazzi would always follow them, so they had to be extra careful.

 

One day after they finished their concert in Seoul

"Yeobo, come with me," Eunhyuk said and dragged Donghae to the backstage.

Eunhyuk cupped Donghae’s face and smiled, “I missed you,” he kissed him

“I miss you too,” Donghae smiled and kissed him back

At that moment a phone camera flashed.

Surprised, Donghae was unable to talk and only looked at the girl who took the photo.

“Oops,” the girl smirked and did something on her phone, “I knew it.. I just knew it. You guys are gays.”

“Give me your phone,” Eunhyuk growled

“Why should I?” the girl asked eyes still in her phone

“What do you think you’re doing?” Eunhyuk asked angrily

The girl didn’t reply

“I asked what are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked once again

The girl smirked, “You’ll find out soon,” and walked out

Soon enough, Lee Soo Man started calling their phone. When Donghae picked up the phone he was greeted by Soo Man’s angry voice, “Go to my office NOW.” Donghae started panicking, “W-What are we going to do now?” Eunhyuk went to him and cupped his face, “Don’t panic, it’s going to be okay..”

 

When they both enter Soo Man’s office they were both asked to sit.

“Is this true?” Soo Man asked and threw a picture of them kissing each other at the table.

The two of them didn’t answer.

“I asked is this true?” Soo Man asked once again impatiently.

The two nodded. “Tell me!” Soo Man shouted, “What should I do with you guys?” Soo Man paused, “Don’t tell me that you guys are married too?”

The two of them nodded. Soo Man sighed, “Go home.. I’ll try to fix this problem.”

 

*

When they reached their house, Donghae started crying, “What should we do now?”

Eunhyuk sighed and said calmly, “Everything’s going to be okay.” Eunhyuk wiped Donghae’s tears and hugged him whispering soothing words.

The door squeked open, revealing Angie rubbing her eyes, “Daddy?” Donghae looked up and smiled, “Come here, sweetie.”

Angie went to him and asked, “Why are you crying, daddy?”

Donghae smiled and shook his head, “It’s nothing.”

 

*

The next day, Donghae and Eunhyuk was called to Soo Man’s office. When they entered his office Soo Man was already waiting for them, “Sit,” he commanded.

The two nodded and sat down.

“I called you guys here because I want to tell you guys that the situation is worse than I thought,” Soo Man said, looking at the two of them, “I have no choice but to kick you both out in Super Junior, and I’m not yet sure if I’ll let you back because you both violated a signed contract that states about ualities.”

Donghae started sniffling and Eunhyuk held his hands under the table squeezing it for comfort.

When they exited Soo Man’s office all the Super Junior member was there staring at the two of them. Eunhyuk looked at them one by one, “I’m sorry..”

Leeteuk smiled, “Don’t worry.. We’ll always have your backs.”

He went to Eunhyuk and Donghae and hugged them. Soon the other members joined in.