2PMMissA90 | Bite Me.. I Love You |

SHINING STAR ✰ | ONE SHOT REQUEST SHOP | FINISHING |

Navigation

Home      |      Staffs        |        Idol List       |        Request List      |     Blacklisted


Title: Bite Me..  I Love You

Author: omonachu

 

J. Ace’s POV

“Yah!” Someone shouted

I turned my head and saw a gorgeous man, “Me?”

“Yes, you!” The man rudely replied, “Move.” On second thought…

“Yah!” I shouted back, “Who are you telling to move!”

The librarian went to us and glared at us, “If you’re both going to fight then get out! This is a library not a market! Get out!” She pointed at the door and waited for us to get out. I glared at the man and fixed my things getting out of the library.

“It’s your fault!” I hissed at him

“That’s my table you were sitting at!” The man rudely barked

“Do you even owe it?” I looked at him and checked his ID, “Mister Kim SooHyun-ssi.”

“No,” he glared at me, “But I was the first one who sat there,” he stopped for a while, “Miss J. Ace.”

I glared at him and he glared back

 

I’ve never thought that after 3 years we would get married.. Heck, I don’t even remember how we got married. We would always fight like right now…

“Ace!” SooHyun shouted

“What?” I yelled and walked out of my room going to him

He looked at me getting irritated, “Where’s my breakfast?”

“Well, I don’t know!” I said sarcastically, “Why don’t you just hire a maid?”

He looked at his watch and glared at me once again, “Never mind I’m going.”

“Then go!” I shouted; he sighed and got his suitcase going out of the house. When I heard the door shut I sighed and whispered to myself, “Why did I even marry him in the first place?” I went to my room and open my drawer getting the yellow envelope. I guess this is for the best.. I better make the most out of today.. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge preparing his favorite meal.

 

 “I’m home!” Soo Hyun shouted

“Come!” I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the dining room, “Seat.”

“W-what is this?” He asked surprised

“Just eat..” I placed some bulgogi in his plate and ushered him to eat

 

After we finished eating I went to my room getting the envelope. It’s now or never.. I went back to the dining room and sat, placing the envelope on the table, slowly pushing the envelope to him. He looked at me strangely and opened the envelope.

I sighed, “I-I can’t do this anymore..” I looked at the table, “I’m sorry.. I think it is better if we find someone better..”

“Are you sure?” He sighed, getting the paper and gently placing it on the table.

Ding Dong

Huh? Who’s that? “Are you expecting somebody today?” I asked him

He shakes his head and looked at me, “We’ll settle this later.” He stood up and went to the door, opening it, “Oh! Omonim..” Mom?! I quickly placed the divorce paper in the envelope and hurriedly went to my room placing it in the drawer. When I got out of the room, I saw my mom talking to SooHyun. Is this really what I want? I asked myself

“Ace!” My mom called, “Come sit here.”

I nodded and went to them sitting beside my “husband.” My mom looked at us and commented, “You two.. Did you guys fight?”

“A-aniyo..” I shake my head

Mom stood up and pushed me closer to him

“Omma!” I shouted

“Better,” she smiled at herself and took a seat in front of us

“Why did you go here, omonim?” SooHyun asked, “Is there a problem?”

“Not really..” Mom looked at us, “I was just worried about you two..”

“There’s nothing to be worried about!” I smiled. SooHyun intertwined our hands and raised it, “See?” I looked at him and whispered, “Yah, what are you doing?” He looked at me and whispered back, “Just follow my lead.”

Mom smiled and nodded at us as she stood up, “Then I’ll get going.”

“It’s late already,” SooHyun looked at me and back at my mom, “Why don’t you spend the night here?”

I stood up and went to mom, “Come, I’ll show you the way.” Mom nodded and walked with me, “Yah, Ace are you really doing good?” I nodded. When we reach my room, I opened the door, “If you need something just call me,” I smiled at her, “Then, goodnight.” I closed the door and went to SooHyun.

“So?” I looked at him

“Let’s talk in my room..” SooHyun looked at me and walked to his room, I followed him. When we got there he locked the door and turned to me, “Is this really what you want?” I looked down at the floor, “I don’t know..”

“Why don’t we push it back until your mom is gone?” He asked, I nodded at him, “Alright.”

“Then I’ll go sleep in the couch..” I said and went to the couch

“There’s no need.”

“W-what?” I asked

“Come sleep in the bed I’ll sleep on the couch,” he went to the couch and sat fluffing the pillow; I nodded and went to the bed. This makes me feel guilty.. I my lips, “Y-Yah..” He stared at me, “There’s plenty of space for the two of us..”

He looked at me surprised, “You want me to sleep with you?”

I rolled my eyes, “Never mind-“

He went to the bed and sat on the opposite end to me, “Ace-ah,” I didn’t look at him, “I’m sorry for not being a good husband to you..” A tear escaped my eye, “I’m also sorry.. For not being a good wife to you..” He lay down in the bed and I followed him. I closed my eyes and slept.

 

Kim SooHyun’s POV

I can’t sleep.. I turned to my right and saw Ace’s sleeping face. I touched her face gently examining her features. I’m really sorry for letting you live like this.. I closed my eyes and finally able to sleep.

 

*

Knock Knock

I opened my eyes and saw Ace’s sleeping face. When she opened her eyes; her eyes got big and before she could say anything I hushed her and pointed at the door. She sat up and I followed her I opened the door and Ace’s mom was there smiling at the two of us.

“Morning,” her mom smiled

“Morning,” we said in unison

“I’ll go cook breakfast..” Ace said and walked out, I looked at her retreating back and looked at her mom, “Then.. I’ll go help her,” I bowed and went to the kitchen.

When she saw me, “What are you doing here?”

“I’m going to help you cook.”

She only nodded and began chopping carrots

 

“Omma!” Ace shouted, “Breakfast is ready!”

Her mom went out of the room and looked at the both of us and sat down, “You both made this?”

I nodded, “Ne, omonim.” She began eating the food that we've prepared.

I placed some vegetables in Ace's bowl she looked at me and placed some meat on my plate.

Someone cleared , “I’ve decided to stay here for three days.”

“W-waeyo?” Ace asked

“There’s no reason,” her mom continued to eat, “By the way SooHyun-ah your dad told me that you got a week vacation is that true?”

“N-ne..” I looked at her and she nodded at me.

“We need to talk,” Ace whispered

 

*

“What do you want to talk about?” I asked her

“Since my mom is going to stay here for a while..” Ace continued, “We need to pretend that we’re a happy couple.. Just for three days..”

I nodded, “Let’s do that..”

 

So for these past days we’ve been acting like a lovely couple till we got used to it. That sometimes our actions.. Come to us naturally. One day, I woke up extra early and caught myself just looking at Ace. Then decided to cook breakfast for us.

 

“SooHyun,” Ace called

“Ne?” I asked and looked at her

“What’s that?” She asked, smiling at me

“Breakfast,” I smiled back at her, “Go wake up your mom.”

“Alright,” she nodded and called her mom

I set the table and placed the food there smiling contently at myself. Good job, SooHyun-ah.

Ace smiled and sat down beside me, “This looks yummy!”

I smiled and nudged her, “Of course it is! Your husband cooked it!” I placed scrambled eggs in her plate and she smiled at me. I looked at her mom and smiled.

“By the way,” her mom looked at the both of us, “I’ll be going home after I finish eating.”

“Really?” I asked, feeling a little bit sad. Why am I feeling sad?

“Who’ll pick you up?” Ace asked

“The driver’s already outside waiting,” her mom continued eating

 

*

“Omonim annyeong,” I bowed at her, “Come back if you have time.”

Ace nodded, “Visit us, okay?”

Her mother nodded, “Take care,” she went to us and hugged us one by one. When she hugged me, “I’ve seen the divorce paper,” she whispered, “Are you going to.. Nevermind..” She walked back, “It’s not for me to control you. I'll get going then.” She got out of the house and got in the car. Ace closed the door and looked at me, “Let’s talk..”

She went to her room and got back, holding an envelope. So this is it.. We sat at the dining room and I stared at her. She opened the envelope and placed it in the middle. For a few minutes we just sat there looking at each other not moving. 

“So do you still want to do this?” I asked her 

“What about you?” She asked me

I shake my head, “No..”

She smiled at me and tore the paper. I looked at her surprised. I stood up to go to her, she smiled at me and I kissed her for the first time for these past few years.