KpopLoverLella | Coffee For Two |

SHINING STAR ✰ | ONE SHOT REQUEST SHOP | FINISHING |

Navigation

Home      |      Staffs        |        Idol List       |        Request List      |     Blacklisted


Title: Coffee For Two
Author: Eksoow

 

A small frown appears on Minah’s face when she mistaken a customer for someone else. She didn't realize that she was frowning until one of her co-worker pointed it out.

"Yah! Minah," She turns to the source of the voice without having the need to guess who it was.

“What?” She snapped, narrowing her eyes into slits as she looks at Donghae with a sour look.

“What is wrong with you? Your shift had only started a few minutes ago, yet you're already in a bad mood."

Minah only scrunches her nose before turning away, placing her chin on top of her hand as she continues to stare at the door waiting for someone to arrive,"It’s nothing..” 

Donghae lets out a snort, "Don't try and hide it. I know you're disappointed since he's late. Aren't you, Inah?"

"Stop it," she tried to push him away, but Donghae is much stronger than her, so she scowled at him, “And don’t call me that!”

"Call you what?"  Donghae provoked, "Go on, and say it. Call you what?"

"I-I-Inah."

"What? I couldn't hear you, Inah."

"I said don't call me Inah okay!" She throws him a glare, warning him that if he came closer, she would pulverize him with her flame-holding glare, "O-Only.."

Donghae chuckles and ruffles her hair, making her scowl back up at him again, "Oh, come on. I already know, only Kyuhyun calls you that, right?" He lets out another chuckle, "It's not very original, to be honest. But you like it don't you?" he pokes her side, and this time, she's unable to look at him in the eyes, "Don't you? Well, Anyway, it's only been 5 minutes, he'll come soon." He reassures her

Minah turns her back to him, taking in deep breaths to calm herself because she could already feel the heat creeping up to her face. It only took one name for her to be shy and embarrassed like this.

Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun. 

Even if she only said it to herself, she felt like giggly. Minah felt something from the very first moment she laid eyes on him; it was what other people call “love at first sight.”

Flashback

She first met him, five months ago, it was her third day working when a group of noisy, rowdy boys entered the shop. Donghae had told her that they were regulars and that she should just ignore them. Minah was eager to know them since they were absolutely drop-dead gorgeous beings.

"You'll have the usual, hyungs?" Donghae asked kindly at the five boys. One boy had caught Minah's eyes, and it made her bite her lower lip as she practically stared at the one in the middle. 

"Yeah, we will," one of them said, and he began to say their orders, all five different kinds of coffee that Minah had trouble making when she was practicing. Donghae told her not to worry, because he would be helping her. As the five boys made their way to the tables outside of the shop, Minah took one last glance at the dark-haired boy with a beautiful pair of equally dark-colored eyes. 

"Come on, Minah, help me out here," Donghae said and that snapped her out. She rushed off to his side to do what he ordered her. She was already doing fine and was half-way through the frappe she was making, when a voice behind her made her jump.

"Excuse me, Miss," it was not deep and husky, but it still sounded manly to Minah's ears. She turns around and her heart skips a beat just as her eyes widen in absolute surprise.

"Um, yes?" She found it hard to talk to him, "What the-the problem?" 

"I'd like to add another white chocolate frappe and one espresso, no sugar," he flashes her a sweet smile, one that sent Minah's stomach into a summersault, "Alright?" 

Minah nodded, because she became extremely shy to answer. She took in his features, and how handsome he was up close. His jaw was sharp and his cheekbones were slightly visible. His lips were plump and looked inviting. 

She gulped, "Alright," she replied weakly. Surprisingly, it made him chuckle that made Minah almost fainted; the sweet melody he was producing as he laughed made her crack up a smile. "You're new? I haven't seen you here before." 

Minah only managed to nod, seeing as how she could not do anything more rather than nod and stare at him. "I'm Kyuhyun, by the way. And those were my classmates back there," he held out his hands; she took it and shook it slowly, "I'm Minah." 

Inah? Did I get it right?" He leaned forward, his ears only a few inches away from her face, "Your name's Inah?" 

Minah shook her head rapidly. "Ani, my name's Minah." 

Kyuhyun chuckled again, and he winked at her, "Alright, Inah."

Ever since that day, he'd always call her "Inah" and even though she didn't like it at first, she had grown fond of it.

Flashback ends

"Psst. Min," Donghae nudged her by the sides again, making her snap back to reality. She blinks a few times before turning to him with a slightly annoyed look. Donghae jerks his head to the side, motioning for her to look forward, so she does and a smile instantly formed in her face. 

It was Kyuhyun, he was alone this time, walking towards her with a sincere smile. Before Minah could greet him just like every day, it was Kyuhyun who greeted her first this time, "Hey, Inah." 

"Hey," she greets back, her smile widening, "The usual?" 

"Coffee for two, please," he says, the smile never leaving his face as well. 

"Hm?" Minah looks behind his shoulder, and saw that there was no one behind him, "Are you expecting someone?" 

"Yes, I am. Just serve the coffee when you're done with your shift. I'll be waiting for you," his smile got wider

"Wait, dude, are you asking her out on a date?" Donghae cut in 

Minah suddenly feels the heat creeping up to her cheeks as she looks down, avoiding Kyuhyun's gentle gaze, "Donghae, what are you-" 

"Yes, I am hyung." 

Minah turns her attention back to him and in unison with Donghae, they both asked, "You are?" 

Kyuhyun only nods, laughing a little, “Come see me, alright?”

Minah nodded shyly