CheeseCake

A drop of WonKyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*no idea why i wrote this... But i needed some sort of WonKyu today ^-^

 

Words: 24xx

 

 

Three weeks ago, Kyuhyun saw the latest cheesecake shop opening not far from their campus.  Being the one constantly spoiled by bf, he quickly message his Siwonnie to queue up while he finishing his paper with Victoria and others.  And Siwon replied came so quickly that Kyuhyun couldn't help but show-off to the girls around him.  Which started praising how Siwon is the sweetest and most handsome bachelor, a fact that Kyuhyun already made aware  way before they started dating.  Soon Kyuhyun gotten his head so big that the paper didn't start till an hour later. 
 
By the time Kyuhyun foot step out of the library, his tummy started grumbling.  Seeing his favourite hyung: Donghae, walk by.  He instantly knew a free meal is coming his way.  Not only so, the younger manage to get Donghae to drive him all the way to the other side of the city and they both enjoy an all-you-can-eat bbq with unlimited dessert.  Out of the two, Kyuhyun did enjoyed it a little bit more since he knew he wasn't the one paying.  It wasn't till he finish his second bowl of make your own sundae and those coffee choc chips reminded him of his own sweetness: Siwon, the man was still queuing for him. 
 
One would have imagine just how pissed off Siwon would have been, after getting out of his own lecture and getting a message that leads him to a ridiculously long line.  And only to have stood up by his precious dessert crazed boyfriend.  But wrong.  Siwon not only wasn't mad, he end up tending and cooing the soft sobbing, out of breath boyfriend of his as they calmly walk back hand in hand to their share apartment. 
 
But the storm was brewing, and soon erupted when that ungrateful boyfriend of his started screaming how he hates blueberries, and just so happens Siwon bought the store signature blueberry cheese. Because Kyuhyun once told him that his eyes are getting dry and Siwon read somewhere that the fruit are great for eyes.  But the young was too heated to listen. 
 
Kyuhyun started throwing things around, stomping on Siwon's beloved beanies and saying the most hurtful/untrue words.  But Siwon stay stilled, but when Kyuhyun went overboard and said something like.
 
"I bet you don't even love me like you say"
 
Siwon couldn't handle it.  Without saying a word, he grab Kyuhyun and throw the young onto their bed.  He knew most of the time Kyuhyun is an over the top drama queen, but this time is unbearable no matter how cute he is when he screams and act all crazy. 
 
The hands pinning him down wasn't something Kyuhyun expect from his usually gentle Siwon.  The hard eyes piercing at him manage to stop him from voicing his dislike.  There wasn't a hint of joke in Siwon's face and Kyuhyun would have imagine he did went overboard and should...maybe perhaps start to apologies if the other large hand that lobbing down inside his pant didn't make him choke his words half way. 
 
"ahhh~"
 
"Cho.Kyuhyun. i'm really pissed off at the moment...I'll stay still if I were you."  Siwon warn as his other hand pin even harder on the two wrists under his hold.  Kyuhyun squirm and glare yet the hand inside his pant was as magical as always.  Rendering him begging silently under his touch. 
 
"WON!" Kyuhyun whine as the hand would only with those firm pumps and nothing more.  And he wanted more, so much more. 
 
Siwon smirk as he notice the heavy breathing and dazed eyes, he loves it when Kyuhyun just goes all gooy on him.  But this is different, and he knew exactly what to do.  Removing the pants and boxer are easy enough, considering the owner was helping with lifting and wiggling his own hip.
 
Kyuhyun is from waist down and ever so begging to be touch.  Siwon release the wrists as he nibble his way down the chest, kissing over the tee as his other hand continue to pump and squeeze.  The mewling and squirming could easily sway Siwon away from his intention but he's as he said "pissed". 
 
Finally he came to his heavenly destination.  Kyuhyun's cute pink standing , already tearing for his attention.  Looking back up Kyuhyun is breathlessly panting as he look down, face flustered and biting his lips to control any embrassing whimpering.  With a smirk and a wink, Siwon kiss that mushroom head passionately.  As soon as Kyuhyun's hand reach his short hair, gripping it tight.  Siwon took him deep into his hot cavern. 
 
"!!! !! SIWONNIE!!! ahhh...s-sooo good...ahhh"
 
Siwon pump his hand along as he pull back in teasing and loving that mushroom head again, Kyuhyun whine and tries to push his head back down, but Siwon is much stronger. 
 
Kyuhyun glare as he pick his head up to look at his Siwonnie, yet the pure image of Siwon the hunk, the hottest guy he ever seen was giving him head.  This idea was too much and Kyuhyun could only feels the heat boiling faster in his tummy and lay back down. 
 
Siwon's face hollow as he took that pink all the way back and out.  He hum lowly as it continue to get mesmerise by those sound and taste. He knew Kyuhyun loves giving head as much as he receive them, so the taller even google on how to give better blow.  Yet this moron under his control is claiming he doesn't love him.  pissed pissed pissed 
 
At that thought, one hand got tighter around the that bubble cheek as his other massage the balls in his palm.  The loud debauchery moans were pleasurably chirming to his ears.  Siwon fasten his bob as his hands work his magic.
 
"Yes... Siwon...SIWON....I'm..g-gonna...GONNA!!!" Kyuhyun scream, just when he knew one more will unmake him.  Siwon abruptly stopped and remove himself completely. 
 
Apparently Siwon also knew just when he'll and deliberately wasn't gonna have that happening. 
 
Kyuh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter