Midnight hottie

A drop of WonKyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#spazzing over Mamacita&Shirt LIVE! Is it me...or Siwon is SOOOOOO hot these days!!!

while i think Kyuhyun have lost some weight...he looks slimmer and less tummy ^.^ right?

Enjoy my WonKyu for tonight <3

 

 

Words: 27xx   

 

Its one of those rare night where Kyuhyun have lost in every game he played due to lagging internet service.  Or, at least that's what he said to his flatmate, Hyukjae.  He's degree may say 'advance mathematic' yet his true identity is a professional gamer, hence he sleeps pretty much all day and stay awake all night.  It'll be lucky if Hyukjae could even have a decent conversation with him. 
 
And tonight after just three hours of gaming Kyuhyun decided to call it a night.  But its only 11:50pm, and he only woken up a few hours ago.  There's nothing on tv, Hyukjae have kicked him out twice from his room already.  So after knocking extremely hard and annoyingly on his flatmates door for the last time.  Kyuhyun grab the nearest hoodie and ran out.  Why should that feet-smelly hyung of his should have a better night than him.
 
Of cos! Cho Kyuhyun isn't great in dealing with people, or why else he taken the profession as a gamer.  Actually he is so bad in dealing with people that if it isn't the hefty rent he didn't know how to cover.  He wouldn't have invited his hometown hyung/best friend to move in with him.    The night time walk has always been pleasant to him.  The street that normally filled with students and people are now peaceful and breezy.  Especially how  tonight its wonderfully quiet.  Just the way he likes it.  But instead of feeding on cold wind, Kyuhyun decided to enter a nice, homey 24/7 café.  He stayed for a rough ten minutes before leaving, cos the girl working there was giving him some weird flirting winks and sorry, she just isn't his cup of tea.
 
The second café was more simple.  No cute hanging pink crap, no hand drawn cartoonish poster, and most importantly no over the top friend waiters.  Its just simple.  He likes it. 
 
He find the hot chocolate 'ok', he wouldn't have come back if the place was to be crowded. When finally a few nice quiet moment pass with only the soft jazz playing through the speakers and occasionally coffee machine brewing.  He pick up the pen to jotted down more ideas for his future novel.  Well, currently its more like the pathway to his novel, story writing is second best according to him.  At least he doesn't need to social with people, its all up in his mind and if people didn't like it.  Who cares, it his story. 
 
Kyuhyun just thought of a brilliant idea, but quickly sulked when he remember that it has already been written and what even more ridiculously was how it made into a major motion picture as well.  damn Hollywood!
 
He drop down his pen as he took another sip of his chocolate.  Then it happen, a rather tall, panting figure, fresh in jean, black tee and nicely style hair enter the café that made his eyes gawking and jaw slightly droop.  Luckily the mug he's holding manage to hide his expression or it'll look pretty damn funny.  His hand still as his eyes run over the newbie that practically shine majestically on this gloomy of a night.  Well dress, tall, muscular, great hair, flawless skin, bow lips, strong jaw, nose, eyes, ASSSS.... hababaaaaaa~
 
Kyuhyun try as casually as possible in putting down his mug back onto the table as his eyes tries to divert away from the god like creature.  He listen as the guy told his order, 'a large strong black'.  Kyuhyun debated if he should take another glance, its not like they'll see each other ever again.  If he misses this chance he might never be able to see such fine piece of again.  And that's when you notice the toned  was making his way to the other side of the café.  And for a moment, their eyes met.  But Kyuhyun (that chicken ) quickly look back down on his pen, embarrassed, and totally obvious.  Too bad for him, cos if he did look back, he might have witness one of the world most charming and to die for dimples that a human could ever possess.     Kyuhyun was playing with his pen when he heard the sound of scrapping chair against the wooden floor.  Chanting mentally to stay calm, its just other human being.  FOCUS! Picking up his pen, he begin to write or dribbling all over this notebook.  Then real writing begin, though it's odd how his story suddenly all revolting about a strange handsome hunk that appear and swoop him of his feet only using a rang of different methods.  The more he re-read it the more Kyuhyun pouted.  Sighing deeply and poutedly at his own pathetic obsession, Kyuhyun just all too naturally glance over at the guy.  To his surprise, the guy was also looking his way.  Till the annoying order of a strong black came to his table and broke their mere seconds of connection. 
 
Kyuhyun turn back to his notes grumpily, his pout never leaving his lips.  The jazz music slowly soften when 'the angelKyu sitting on his right shoulder started talking.  In his white angel glowing one piece, he's encouraging Kyuhyun's, how he oath to walk over and introduce himself, its only good manners, after all the guy caught you twice staring/ogling/gawking.    While the left shoulder squatting the devilKyu, whom keep reminding him on how awfully bad at people skill he is and how he'll only embarrass himself even more in front of the hottie.  Better yet, Kyuhyun should really just walk over, pin the guy on the nearest flat surface and have his way.  Those eyes that were on you moments ago was such an open invitation. Good on! make me proud!!!     
 
In the end, Kyuhyun couldn't write any more notes, and finally agreeing with the logical side...devilKyu. But only half way... the way about not embarrassing yourself and stay put.  yah! I said have your way!! aish!!!
 
Kyuhyun didn't realise how long he sat there, but when he pick up his sight back onto the guy.  He secretly watches on how those bow lips takes in the cup of coffee, the way those thick eyebrows srunches every time he read something from his phone.  He got half a mind to walk over, grab the phone and read it himself.  And suddenly, a scary thought developed.  He wanted to know this guy! he wanted more!  He wanted angelKyu to kick devilKyu . 
 
They both stay till 2am that night. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter