In da club.3

A drop of WonKyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*wrote this a while ago... didnt know where to put it... hence part.3 of InDaClub XP

 
Words: 14xx


If it was the old Choi Siwon, he would have simply pulled their hair to wake them up as he  himself into that hot cavern mouth to warm up for the second round.  Or roll them over, spread those thighs and plow right in like his life depends on it, till he's fully satiated.     The silly being lying in bed wouldn't know what hit him/her til passion so intense that'll eventually throw them over the edge, caught in the frenzy of his wild, hard ing.  And then Siwon would casually get up and leave without a second look.  Of cos only when he's relieved and rested himself well.  It would usually be after the check-out time of their book classy love hotel, that the housekeeping staff would find his prey sleeping soundly.  The staff would knock on the couple's door with uneasiness, wondering how best to let their guests know of their already extended time limit without causing them displeasure.  And imagine the surprise of the staff when they find whoever in all their utter ness.  Not that they wouldn't have gotten used to such situations from before… A loud scream would echo off the room once the person was woken by a female staff followed by tantrums and fake tears.   Siwon would be scold of his antic by friends he knows, after all he is the best friend of the hotel owner.   
But hey, that was the old him.   Currently he sighed heavily yet quietly.  It was already a little past noon and he was still sitting on his own bed, at his private apartment.  A place that he wouldn't even easily invite his dearest friends even after their begging.  But a little L word have totally burn all his previous rules.  With his sheets around him splayed carelessly. His right hand was on his forehead, pushing back his long black hair. hmm... maybe time for a haircut... he mused.  His left hand was tenderly  intertwined with the right of the beautiful boy sleeping adorably right next to his waist on his comfort king size bed.  He found content just listening to this beauty's steady breath.  He counted the seconds that he took to inhale and exhale every time...and the sound calms him beyond pleasure he'll like to admit   Kyuhyun~  
It was a Saturday afternoon, and it was a half hour after their morning love making.  And those quiet thirty minutes were far too agonizing for Siwon as he was desperate for a second round already when he'd just filled him up with his seed.  He always had plenty of stamina when it came to , and being with Kyuhyun only gave him more boost.  Unfortunately for him, his university boyfriend was still pretty innocent to such things even though they've done it a more than a few times already.   'Strange' he thought, as he did not find the heart to wake him up for asking if he could do 'it' with him again.  As he watch Kyuhyun sleeps with that cute little smile and slightly agape lips.  They had now resorted to calling each other with nicknames now but it wasn't something Kyuhyun willing to do outside the bed room.  It took Siwon a lot of coaxing for Kyuhyun to finally call him when their were alone and not only out during their lovemaking.  On the other hand the older would constantly utter any pet names just to make his Babyboy's cheeks tint an extra coat.  And presently, S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter