No can do

A drop of WonKyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is super short...

 

 Words: 9xx

 
"you do realise I can fend for myself, right?"

Siwon devilishly smiled against the hot body, not planning to response just yet, as he continue to plant juicy pecks all along Kyuhyun's shoulder and neck.  Only moments like these, where Siwon is currently spoiling his Kyuhyun rotten, for the younger to speak so bluntly.  The clear desperation of breaths still echo clearly in their room while the seductive glow of lovemaking glister beautifully and temptingly under the dim light.  Its also occasion as such that Siwon, the ever powerful and influential  gangster-boss finds himself completely and utterly powerless against his dearly beloved. 
 
"hmm...that depends..."
 
Kyuhyun move, looking over his shoulder with an obvious glare.  The ever so charismatic and hot smirk flaunt right in front of him.  Yet its making his heart both burst and melt at the same time.  With a pout Kyuhyun bit out one of those sweet whine that surely makes Siwon even harder instantly. 
 
Breathing deeply with a suppress moan, Siwon demands with gritted teeth "what is it?"
 
Now, Kyuhyun shifted completely till he's right under Siwon... again, as their heated and very much harden lower half brushes provokingly.  "I'm not being reckless, but I really don't want Hangeng to be following me e.v.e.r.y.where." 

Siwon frowns deepen.
 
"I..." Kyuhyun swallow the hardness that formed in his throat.  "I-i just don't like having a hit man around me all the time." Kyuhyun softly mumble as he run his finger tips across Siwon's abs.  It would be understatement to say that he wasn't feeling rather intimidated by Siwon's frown a moment ago.  But at least he gotta let the older know how he felt, after all, who likes to be follow all day, everyday.  
 
Siwon notice instantly the way Kyuhyun try to avoid his stares, and that annoying feeling of 'guilt' came rushing through.  But once again, when it comes to Kyuhyun's safety, he just can't risk a single thought. 
 
"How about I find someone to replace him?"
 
Kyuhyun didn't say a word, and Siwon knew perfectly well its not who he sent.  Its the idea of having another person as his shadow that really irks his lover. 
 
"Kyu" Siwon laid on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter