Mamacita

A drop of WonKyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Teasers got me writing ♥‿♥

So this story has its own picture!!! hehehee

 

Words: 23xx

 

"So you're the sheriff now, can't believe the safety and peace of this town's people have fallen onto your hands..." Kyuhyun joke without any venom as he steal glances from the other while the two walk up the hill, its much warmer than he expect.  Perhaps the other's presence was a major influence to the heat his face is currently feeling. 
 
"yah! you're talking about one of the most well respected sheriff here..." Siwon whine lightheartedly as he casually fan his hat, sending cool breeze to his precious company.  He remembers clearly how Kyuhyun absolutely hates the mudgy feel, especially against his forehead.  
 
The two continue their usual bantering antic while time seem to flies.  Soon they reach the hill top, the place where they use to laid and study or watches the stars at night.  It's their secret spot.  Here they could be away from people, away from judgement. 
 
"At least you haven't change much over the years..."  Kyuhyun whisper, he nearly giggle loudly upon seeing their old wooden bench and pull Siwon forward to sit with him.  The bench is a little surprise gift from Siwon back in their good old days.    
 
"i haven't change... and .... i hope you haven't change, as well Kyu."  Siwon nervously voice as he finally get to see his Kyuhyun really for the first time after so long.  Maybe the moon above them making him a bit more daring.  Siwon's heart instantly melted as he brushes his hand over the soft cheek, tucking a strain of stubborn hair behind that ear.  And what gave his heart a boost was that Kyuhyun didn't flinch away.  
 
"I missed you, baby" 
 
Siwon launch forward as the words rolls out of his lips, pulling Kyuhyun closer than ever, as if to reassure this moment is real.  Screw self control!!  This longing embrace just confirm just how much he missed his touch, his lemony zassy smell, his comforting warmth and most of all, that beautfiul heart beat against his.  It's been a long, far too long since he got to hold his Kyu like this, and the thought being forced apart tighten his embrace. 
 
Kyuhyun bury his face right where he most adores, against Siwon's neck.  It send shivers down his spine being able to be take in that manly musky scent.  Being hold like this again so soon by the man wasn't something he expected to happen.  He could cry out this very moment, if it didn't mean giving too much hope to Siwon as well.  Instead Kyuhyun stay silent, no matter how much he wanted to tell the guy he's heart belongs to only him. He stay quiet... Not now...
 
The two eventually pull away, but wasn't far.  Siwon caressing the full cheeks gently, staring deep into those glinting eyes as if he could see their near future.  And it isn't a pleasant one, especially when Kyuhyun big bubble tears fell from it and look away with guilt.  As if sensing the agony and pain, Siwon reluctantly release his hold when Kyuhyun pull a little away, yet he didn't let go before wiping those awful tears away with his thumb. 
 
Kyuhyun deep sigh is just as better as his frown, he remembers his promise to senior Choi.  In fact it hasn't stop playing in his mind for all these time.
 
"I have to go Won, appa is waiting for me"  Kyuhyun tried to leave, excusing himself with a stupid lie before he does something stupid, but Siwon have other thought.
 
"Kyu!" Siwon call out before Kyuhyun could even get up from the bench his hand already tightly locking the wrist.  Kyuhyun freeze but his eyes looking anywhere but Siwon.    "You think i'll just let you leave?" His voice hurting and hoarse while nothing but guilt washes over Kyuhyun like tidal waves.  "Its been five years Kyu....you can't even give me 10mintues?"
 
Kyuhyun could only sunk back down, biting his lower lips while Siwon refuse to let go of his wrist.  As if Kyuhyun really wanted to leave his side, but sometimes the mouth just say stuff before asking his heart.  The two just sat there for a good minute before Kyuhyun have confident to look over.  Siwon had his eyes on the sky above, as if counting the tiny sparkling's.  A soft smile slowly graced Kyuhyun's lips when he notice just how tight the hold on his wrist are and how comfortable it actually is.
 
Kyuhyun allow his heart to move before asking his brain this round.  He lean in naturally, placing a soft kiss on Siwon's jaw and beam timidly when the guy turns towards him, first with a goofball expression and than a pleasing ear to ear, dimples grin.  They didn't say anything else.     Kyuhyun place his head on Siwon's shoulder while those possessive arms rounded his waist, pulling him closer, holding onto him like this life depends on it.  The two breathing in the same air and watching over the same view.  If presence is what Siwon wants from him and nothing else.  Kyuhyun could at least give him that much.    
 
Siwon and Kyuhyun both grew up together.  Their parents are master and servant relationship.  Kyuhyun although didn't work under Choi, but he did move into the Choi mansion along with his parent and sister when he was eight.  The young master was ten and what a arrogant snobby brat he was already. 
 
They were the couple who first hated each other but end up falling in love.  Siwon never treated any servant differently until he met Kyuhyun.  The young was dead set on making sure this brat-of-a-being understand his parent are although servant but they equally deserve just as much respect as anyone.  Siwon would have laugh in his face and kick them out in a heartbeat, if the teary eyes, trembling lips and thin body didn't made his heart burst out with shame.  Its the first time in his life to be yell at, and Siwon surprisingly didn't mind.  Not a single word from his young pompous mouth made it out to rebuke the smaller but awfully adorable new boy.  Instead Siwon mouth gaped like a fish out of water as he watches the mom of the boy pull him away, muttering apologises and rushes back to the servant wing. 
 
Choi Siwon's the typical rich, royal, heartthrob.  While Kyuhyun's the lower class, quiet, book geeky type.  The two should never have cross path yet they both influence the other more profoundly than anyone in their life could. 
 
No one would ever dream that they'd fall in love, just because of the way of their constant fights and arguments.  But as years flew pass, they did, deeply as a matter of fact.  
 
The great family of Choi have great standing in the town of Suju.  The family almost built the town with their money and relationship with the government.  Although senior Choi never taken the position of governor, he holds just as much power for he's the town's pastor after all. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter