Rough much?!

A drop of WonKyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*idea actually came from a short story i read somewhere... i only made it reeks of WonKyu ^-^   Words: 19xx  
"ah~"
 
Siwon's large, masculine,hands grasp that annoying white coat by the collar, as the owner fixes his glasses if it totally excepting said behaviour.  The taller continue to push his trapped rabbit hard against the near by wall, successfully in pinning him in place, on the side he noted how easily it'll be to totally rip that silly coat into pieces. 
 
"what? you're gonna hit me now?"  Kyuhyun, (the one being caught while on his way back from checking on his last patient) ask in bleak mono tone, not at all alarm from the darkness of the black orbs staring lustfully back at him.  "i know rejection is a hard pill to swallow..."
 
"hit you? you think i'm a violent person...." the question wasn't meant to be answer, so Siwon continue with much cheekiness.  "I'm rough and I always get what I want, but i'm never violent..."  That annoyingly cocky smirk return, giving more the reason for the one being push against the wall to scoff in irritation. 
 
"and you call this non-violent?" Kyuhyun eye himself, his shirt is pretty much all wrinkle from the way Siwon's (the recovered of a cop) manhandle him, his top two button's already missing and he could so tell just how messy his hair are from the clear reflect of Siwon's eyes.  The intern doctor was held tight against his chest and its kinda suffocating him by the second, after all he isn't one to face such bluntant confrontation on a daily bases.   
 
Siwon on the other hand, being the most outstanding cop in the area may shrive for daily physical actions.  He has been release from the hospital days ago, after his car was been chased and crashed while his team was protecting a witness.  But just like the days he spent in the hospital and currently, his sight couldn't divert much away from that bubbly face and piercing eyes.  His own very much following even the slightest movement of said cutie-pant, getting more and more entice by the way those round eyes frown, pop, sneer and smile (rarely).  But being the cocky he is, no matter how much he find it adorable and exciting he didn't let it show.
 
"i will let you go, if you tell me you love me...that's simple enough right?"  His dimple grin was boiling Kyuhyun's blood.  The cop believes showing his over the top sparkling eyes and perfect smile is something enough for him to spare his pushy, pully actions. 
 
"i don't lie.  I thought you're a Christian yourself..." Kyuhyun rises his eye brows, looking fully judgemental towards this big , but its not like Siwon would be easily sway from what he wants.  After all detecting denials and lies is sorta lesson101 for a cop.  
 Yet the low, warning growl he let loose was surely satisfying in Kyuhyun's mind. 
 
"beside, if you love me, like you said you do, why you like this?... its not very convincing  you know? What makes you think i'll change my mind just because you hold me hostage here and demand a confession?"  The slightly shorter, try to stare a hole through that thick skull of this so-call amazingly talented cop, to be honest, he doesn't see it. 
 
"I've got a feeling you like it rough..."  That annoying to hell smirk again. 
 
"hah! whatever..."
 
"I've got my people following you... and I know i'm right..." Siwon honestly announce, there was a hint of proudness in there somewhere, which Kyuhyun might have notice if he wasn't a tad dumbfounded at that new information.  After a few staring contest of the two, Kyuhyun shook himself out of his daze.
 
"Just cos you do it all the time, doesn't mean you're information is right."  Kyuhyun sigh and starting to get real tired of this.  The guy meant to be smart, why doesn't he simply understanding he's merely interested, much less 'loves' him. 
 
Siwon expression turn from an innocent cockiness into a full-on-no-joke serious look.  Gently press his lips together before saying.  "not all the time..."  Kyuhyun look up and caught those honest eyes.  "You're the first."  And Kyuhyun didn't need any more reassurance to know Siwon was speaking the truth.  Something inside him pumped and it sent fear and electric through his body. 
 
"...l-like I would believe you..."  Kyuhyun hated himself for stuttering, this guy is only an ex-patient here, why is he getting all fluster just because of something this idiotic dimple is saying lying.  
 
"But you are" Siwon tone didn't weaver nor his ey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter