Surprise 2

Title

You wiped your face after that epic fail. You were actually mad at them for laughing but when you were in the toilet, you laughed at your self in front of the mirror. You looked very miserable and some cream entered your nose. 

 

Jin oppa knocked the door to ensure you were okay and does not tear the sink into half. He was actually glad hearing your laugh instead of yelling hysterically. 

 

The movie had just started when you walk out of the toilet, wiping your face. Taking a yogurt drink from the fridge, you walked back to your seat, in between Jimin and Tae.

 

Jin oppa turned the music out really loud made you have to focus on the tv. Even the normal Century Fox intro made you excited. Everyone's eyes sticked on the screen except...Taetae.

 

He actually have watched the movie several times already. The first was with his eldest brother, Baekhyun. The second time was with his second older brother that is Daehyun. He have to watch it with his brothers because they rarely spend time together. His brothers were always busy with their idol schedule and stuffs. 

 

And I really have to tell you something, their brotherhood were really close and their were so famous in the kpop industry. Taetae also always being spoiled by his brothers with eyeliners and lion stuff doll because he liked them so much. They even adore him so much like a baby.

 

So,  instead of watching the same boring movie for eternity, he looked for something to tease. His eyeliner sharp eyes wondered around the room searching for something. He saw you yogurt drink and slowly reached his hand for it. 

 

You saw something moving through the end of your eyes and slapped his hand but your eyes were still sticking on the tv screen. He ouch-ed and rubbed his painful hand. Hey who said that thin hand is weak? They hurts like plain wood you know. 

 

After seeing you immersed into the movie back again, he stretched his hand to take the drink but this time, a little bit faster. As he was about to insert the straw in his mouth, you snatched the drink and hissed. 

 

"There's more in the fridge, go take it yourself" 

 

He made face and sat aback. You focused back on the TV. A few minutes of seconds later, he was still determined to drink you drink. He waited until the  part of the movie before quickly reaching his hand again. It  seemed like you don't realized his doing because you didn't reflect your hand.

 

He took a large sip before putting it back on the table, grinning. You took the drink and sipped without knowing his mouth mark was there before you. He took it again and drink through the straw before handing it to you. You took it from his hand like it was normal and gave it back to him. You're too immersed into the movie to the point that you don't realize what he was doing. 

 

 He held his laughter as he kept on continuing the drink-give-drink session. He took the last sip before handing it back to you. You drank the empty bottle before sighing and put is back on the table. 

 

Suddenly, you felt the sofa vibrating and you switched your eyes to him. He was closing his mouth, giggling. One of your eyebrow raised up upon seeing him like that but he quickly sat like an obedient child. The movie quickly come to an end very quickly and everybody stretched their limbs. 

 

You were about to yawn when Jungkook suddenly opened his mouth and "Tae hyung, where were you last night?" 

 

Taetae pointed his thumb to you and was about to explain until you slapped his hand and spoke up. "O..oh, you were with your brothers weren't you?"

 

He got your sign and nodded. Feeling save, you leaned your back against the sofa but jimin suddenly spoke up "Hey, how did you know she's period?" 

 

Being an alien he is, he answered "I smell her blood". You slapped his arm hard before earning laughters from everybody. " You're crazy, stupid" you yelled.

 

"Okay. Okay. Sorry." He said in the intonation like who-was-the-one-who-asked-me-to-lie?

 

You made face and put your legs on the sofa. He made face back to you and chuckled. 

 

You suddenly thought that there's school on the next day so you shot up and grabbed your bag. "Hey..hey.. I've forgotten there's school tomorrow. So... Gotta go. See ya tomorrow!" 

 

"Gosh!! Don't ever remind me of Mondays!" Jhope oppa closed his eyes tightly. 

 

"What makes you so sad? You've finished school though." You said while turning the door knob.

 

"Mondays always the bad day ever even when you've finished schooling you know?" He pouted. 

 

"Okay..okay.. Got that. Thanks for the wonderful birthday party. You should buy cakes that is made of stones next time so that cream wars doesn't start"

 

"Hahahaha. The real bloody war will start then." He chuckled.  

 

You waved your hand in defeat and went back home because it's already late. Landing on the bed, you drift to Dreamland really soon.