Surprise 1

Title

*aish. How do I put this thing on?!* You thought as you tried to put on the lipstick.

You are not that kind of makeup lady but Jinnie oppa was just too excited about tonight. What would make him really happy actually?

Ha! Maybe he discovered a new talent again! Well last time when he found out that he was able to open his socks without using hands, he weirdly goes and threw confetti along their dorm hallway. The neighbors thought he was crazy and nearly called the police.

No..no no no no that can’t be the thing. Jhope oppa have nagged him for 4 hours straight while he swept away the confetti like an ahjumma. Well, of course Jin oppa would not understand every word he said because he spoke like rapping.

Ha! Maybe he found out a new recipe and wants me to try it! Last time he cooked fried marshmallow with onions and ake mushroom blended with Korean sauce and surprisingly it tasted yummy. We ate it until nothing is left in the pot while Rapmon oppa even the pot until it doesn’t need to be washed because it was very clean with his tongue.

No.. no no no no the next day all of us suffered from stomach ache and the doctor suspected us in having food poisonous. Jin oppa was so regretful at that time and burned his entire recipe book devastatingly. He even talked to the wall after losing half of his life (that was all the recipe books). It took him 3 days to back to his normal self. That was after Suga oppa bought him a pink sock. Again, Jin oppa and his pink obsession.

So then, what actually make Jin oppa so excited about tonight’s event? He even send you a box of makeup kit and a pink tshirt with pink mini skirt. You? In pink? Just can’t imagine that. Jin oppa must have been watching a lot of dramas lately.

A little while ago

“KRINGG~~~~” said someone who faked the bell sound.

You don’t need to take a peep in the peephole because it was obviously Jin oppa. The next thing he did was really making you shocked and Wha-why-ugh.

“Jin opp- oww” You hold onto your stomach as he shoves a box to your little stomach.

“Wear this tonight! No buts okay? Aww.. My cutey dongsaeng. Gotta go!” he said while squeezing your cheeks and stormed out of you sight.

“Oppa! Oppa!” You called him but he just waved and go.

And here you are, putting on the pink tshirt, lipstick but not the mini skirt. You replaced the mini skirt with a pink jeans instead. You actually are not quite used to revealing clothes.

*At least it is pink. Jin oppa shouldn’t get too mad*

You walked to their dorm in awkwardness not because of thinking how to act but because peoples were staring you completely in pink. You forced a small smile to the peoples who stared at you.

*What are you all staring at?! Never seen a human before?*

You felt uncomfortable taste on your lips as you keep on your lips.

Finally you arrived at their dorm with imaginary holes all over your body shot by the laser stares that you’ve got. You pressed the door bell and waited for the door to be open.

“Just come in!!” A voice said.

You swallow your saliva and twisted the door knob but it was dark inside. You felt chilly and searched for the light switch on the wall.

*why is it so quiet? I didn’t hear ghost just now right?*

The next thing happened to you shock the life out of your skin.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” you yelled as you dropped yourself on the floor, hugging your knees.

“Happy birthday to you!!! Happy birthday to you!!! Happy birthday to ~~ie!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” BTS sang and danced crazily.

Jhope and Rapmon was hugging and jumping happily. Jin oppa was holding a cake while Jungkook was holding a camera and capturing the pictures. Jimin and Taetae was dancing randomly like a squid. Suga oppa was rapping something but you only heard a few words such as ‘birthday, ‘dongsaeng’,’cute’,’pretty’ if you’re not mistaken.

*Wha- why- today?!! It’s my birthday? I don’t even remember!!*

You smirked and act like you faint on the floor. Everyone stopped whatever they’re doing.

“Aiiiieeeee…. ~~~-ah.. your acting .. Wake up..” Suga hyung said but still, you’re determined to keep your acting up.

“I think noona is seriously fainting!” Jungkook said. Awww Jungkook, you shouldn’t believe in people that easily.

“~~-ah. Wake up or we’ll leave you lying down here while we eat the cake.” Rapmon said.

Ok. That moved your heart a little but still, not strong enough to make your eyes open.

“you’re busted. No one smiled when they’re faint. Happy much?” Jhope oppa poked your cheeks several time. You pressed your lips to a thin line to contain your laugh.

Now they all know that you’re really acting.

“Ok fine if you insist. Jimin-ah” Someone said and suddenly you felt your body floating in the air. You shot your eye open and saw Jimin was lifting you up.

“No! hey!! Put me down!! I have legs!!” You kicked the air but your hand still wrapped around his neck to avoid yourself from falling down. He landed you on the sofa.

“oww.” You faked a growl and rubbed your .

Taetae saw you and said “Be careful Jimin. She’s period,”.

Your eyes widen and shot a glare to Taetae.

“Cinca? Oh Mianhae ~~ ah” Jimin said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“A..anieyo.. Gwnchana2.” You said to Jimin. The three of you sat on the sofa with you in the middle.

“I’m glad to hear that. But Taetae, how did you know that she’s period?” Jimin asked. Everyone’s eyes were on us.

*I can’t let them know!! They will be thinking of something dirty later! Asdfghjkl!*

Before Taetae could open his mouth, you quickly took the plastic knife to slice the cake. “Aish. I’m hungry of all sudden” you faked a laugh but it was too obvious.

Everybody snapped out of their thoughts and sang the birthday song for you. You sliced down the cake and feed BTS. Feeding Jimin was a little awkward for you but he seemed normal just like before he confessed. What a relief.

*Maybe he chose to forget about it. Yippie*

Everyone was busy eating that they seemed to forget the period topic just now. You saw Jhope oppa looked to the surrounding before taking some cream on his index finger. Jhope oppa was about to spread the cream to Rapmon oppa but he ditched away which made the cream spread onto Jin oppa’s face.

Princess Jin was pissed off and spread some cream to wipe to Jhope oppa’s cheek but he slapped his hand and the cream flew to Suga oppa’s nose. The cream war started between the four of them. Quietly, Jungkook took some cream and aim his hand to Taetae’s cheek.

“Hyung!” Jungkook called him.

Taetae turned his face and the cream spread on his cheek.

“Aish.” Taetae growled and started to chase Jungkook around the living room.

Jimin hid under the table to avoid himself from being attacked. You took Jungkook’s camera and capture the moment into some photos. You laughed to yourself seeing they desperately trying to reach each other’s cheeks. The cake was getting smaller and smaller.

You took the whole cake to eat it all by yourself but then your legs hit the table and you fell flat on the cake. You could smell the sweet scent of the cake in your face.

The other’s were trying hard to hold their laughter but not Jhope oppa. He rolled on the floor breathlessly and smacking the floor with his hand. One of his hand was holding onto his stomach. The other’s face were red. You puffed your cheek. In the end, you were the winner of the worst face of the night.