Cries

Title

You leaned against the door as Jimin left. It’s true that you’re mad at him for kissing your cheek without warns but he maybe hates you now. No!! You really don’t know what to do at that time! You can’t just lose him like that! How will you react with him at school tomorrow?

Will both of you become awkward? :

Presenting your Math partner work with him. Awkward.

Eating lunch together with him. Awkward.

Meeting him in the hallway. Awkward.

NO!!!!!!!!!

 Or maybe both of you will try to forget everything. That sounds cool but the chance is really tip:

“Hey  Jimin I knocked my head and suddenly forgot everything that happened yesterday.” You said.

“Cinca? Yea I forgot about it too! I think I eat a lot of ants yesterday,” He answered.

Now that sounds stupid.

You pulled your hair while kicking the air. This is so stressful! Jimin after Taetae? Can you really like him?

You got up and eat everything that’s in the fridge. From ice creams to noodles, and to beefs. You don’t realize that you eat until it’s 8 pm. This was all because your mind was flying away.

The ringing of your door bell shatters away all your imagination. You peeped through the peephole and saw someone showing his teeth through the peephole. You heard suddenly beat fast as you know who that person was. You opened the door, sighing to maintain your coolness.

“Hi Taetae. What do you want?” you asked. Your intonation was flat. Great acting but you actually were still mad at him. What’s the point actually? You too don’t get it right. Something must get into your brain.

“Just.. Wanted to see you. Wow What happened to your hair?,” he asked after seeing your messy hair.

“You already see me now go,” You said, tired of everything. You tried to close the door but it happened to be a little hard which made his foot a kind of bleeding.

“Oww! Ow ow ow ow!” He yelled.

“Who did you put your foot there??!! And…and where are your shoes?!” You shout with mixed with anger and guilt.

“I already took it off. I thought you will let me into the house so I took it off earlier. You never shoo me when I come here anyway,” He said, limping.

“Okay okay. Come in,” You said reluctantly.

He limped to your bed as there’s no couch on in your house (well, your house is a kitchen in a bedroom in a living room). You took an antiseptic and asked him to dress his wound himself.

“Wait wait,” Isn’t this a job of a girl?” He joked.

“I’m not expert in bloody stuff. Do it yourself or never,” You said, sitting beside him and switched on the TV. Your favorite drama was being aired.

“Wonder how you take care of your period blood,” He mumble quietly but loud enough for you to hear.

You elbowed his ribs and said “I heard that,”

“Okay okay. Sorry..” he bring his face near you and pull off after saying that.

You patted your shoulder as if you were removing his germs. You saw him grinned.

“Hey I remembered leaving a movie DVD here. Let’s watch that together!,” He said.

You walked to the toilet and opened the cabinet above the mirror. You struggled tip toeing and finally found the DVD. You played it and sat back on the bed, covering yourself with the blanket.

“Anyone would never keep a DVD inside the toilet except you,” He chuckled.

“Yea. Never doubt that,” You answered. Your eyes were sticking to the TV screen.

The movie started with a normal girl being bullied in her new school by a group of kingka. The leader of the kingka acted nice around her so that he can make her fall for him. He will break her heart when she was really deep in love with him. He thought that he was really that cool and will never fall in love but the girl was different for him. He slowly fell for her so do her towards him but she don’t know that the leader have bad intention towards her. One day, the kingka confessed to her and kissed her cheek.

Kissed her cheek. Kissed her cheek. Kiss. Her. Cheek. Jimin;s sudden kiss keep on running through your mind. What if he hates you? He would possibly stop talking to you for eternity! He would look you with his cold glare everyday! He would not come out if you were hanging out with the BTS! Your life would be different!

Tsk. Tsk.

You heard someone crying. You turned your face in disbelief to Taetae.

“Taetae? You’re…c.. crying?” You asked in disbelief. You raised your hand to pat his back but he misunderstood your action and hugged you.

You struggled hard for him to let go but he is stronger. You bet he felt nothing when you were struggling. You felt a funny feeling in your heart seeing a bay crying like a kid here. ha.

His cries grew louder which made your shoulder wet of his tears.

“Hey..hey.. I know you pity that girl but it will come to a happy ending for sure,” You said. You thought that he was touched by the movie.

“She…*Tsk*.. Male..*Tsk*” He sobbed

"So what's so upsetting about that?? I mean.. cinca?!! A male?!!” You pressed the ‘fast forward’ button on your remote to see the part where that girl showed her true self.

You stopped pressing the button as he was holding you hand and pushed the remote off.

“No. *Tsk* Not that *Tsk*” He sobbed, still hugging you.

“Then what?” you struggled as you were getting uncomfortable in his hug. You tried really hard to avoid your chest from meeting his.

“My..my girlfriend.. She’s a male,” He hugged you tighter and both your chest met. Great. Struggling do not worth it but what?! She is a male?! He was dating a male for these three days?! Is this a dream?! 

His sobs were getting louder as you can feel his heartbeat was not normal at that time. It showed that he liked that ‘girl’ pretty much actually but why?? Why did he lie? What was his intention towards innocent Taetae? Taetae must be really heartbroken this time.

Suddenly you remembered Jimin. He must also be really heartbroken at this time. You must also break his heart just now. But you really don’t know what to do! Cooties? You were also embarrassing yourself! Your mind was really miserable at that time. Without your consciousness,  your eyes shed some tears and it falls like rain. You don’t want to lose Jimin as your friend!

Tsk. Tsk. Huwaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

“Don’t *tsk* Cry, pabo! *Tsk*,” You said.

“But*tsk* you cry too! *tsk*” He said.

You patted his back hardly to relieve your stress.

“Oww. *tsk* pain *tsk*,” He cried but still hugging you.

“*tsk* bear it *tsk* You deserve it *tsk*” you said.

*But *tsk* it’s his fault! *tsk* He *tsk* lied” He said.

You stopped slapping his back. Both of you cried your tears off and drifted to sleep. Both of your face was covered with tears. Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you both.