Past

Title

 

*flashback*

 

She sat quietly on the hospital bed. Jimin panted and ran into the hospital earning some starings from the nurses. He shrugged them away and walked straight to the girl 's ward. That special girl of his. Even when the girl is sick. He still like her. Or should it be like he still LOVE her. 

 

He loved the way her pale face flushed in red when he was too near. He loved her sweet lavender smell. He loved her soft giggles. She was truly his ideal type. The nice girl which is smaller than him. And he knew she felt the same too. 

 

She was gasped when someone waved his hand on the book she was reading. She knew who that was. None other than Jimin. 

 

Her eyes shifted from the book to his face. His lips was slightly bleeding while some dirt patched on his skin.

 

"S..sorry I'm late,love" He apologized.

 

She scooted nearer to him and take a piece of tissue before wiping his bleeding lips lovingly. Her eyes hinting some sufferings mixed with sadness. He understood everything about her even when she didn't spoke anything.

 

He stared at her eyes focusing to his lips. Nervously, he started a conversation. "I..I'm sorry okay? I'll never fight again. I swear this is the last-"

 

She sighed. Her sigh was the thing he scared the most in the world. It seemed that she had lost hope on him. He hate to think like that but he just can't help it.

 

"Jimin-a, you...you've said that last time. Yet you're doing it again this time. How can I believe in you this time? Hmm?" She caressed his cheeks lovingly.

 

He was so lost with her touch. He closed his eyes feeling her touch. He missed her very much. He missed her coming to school. He also missed sitting next to her peacefully in the library even all he did was staring at her.

 

He let a small breath before explaining things to her. "I want to protect you, love. Even when you're not there. I hate them for saying bad things about us. I just have to teach them some lessons"

 

She placed her hand on her lap and curled it into weak fists. 

 

"I'm sorry.. I'm really really sorry. I realized you became like this after I fell sick. I'm sorry I made problems even when I'm not even there. I don't even know why the problems existed but there's one thing that I know. It was all because...because of me. You should stop visiting me. I'm going to die soon anyway. I hope you'll-"

 

"No. Don't say that love please. I beg you. You'll be healthy soon. Be strong for  me, please. I just cant imagine my life without you. Just ignore their thoughts. Okay, okay. I'll stop fighting next time okay? You just have to believe in me this time" He held her hands. 

Her small lips curved into a small smile. She liked hearing him nervous even she knew she won't be able to hear it again next time. 

 

"You know, I really-"

 

She cut her word by capturing his lips into her smaller lips. He was shocked at first but then he knew she hinted something. The kiss felt like mixed emotions. Desperation, sadness, weary and hopeful. As he was about to deepen the kiss and close his eyes, she pulled off and stared deeply into his eyes.

 

"I know, I missed you too" 

 

He smiled teasingly. "I wasn't going to say that."

 

"S..so then, what is it?" she stuttered as he leaned nearer to her.

 

"You're being naughty just now huh?" 

 

She leaned away from him until her movement limited with the head rest. 

 

He saw her scared face and stopped when their nose touched each others. "Love, are you keeping something away from me? Or perhaps.. A secret? You could tell me you know?"

 

She slowly shook her head rubbing her nose against his. She knew if she lied, he would know it. 

 

He chuckled upon her cuteness. He can't hold it anymore. She was very attracting. He closed their gap with his lips. This time, the kiss was gentle and comforting. No desperation. No sadness. Just love. 

 

That kiss doesn't last long because he knew she needs more air for her weak heart. He smiled seeing her touching her lips shyly. 

 

"You must life for tomorrow, and the next tomorrow, and forever, for me okay?"

 

"Jimin, humans cannot live forever," She chuckled upon her silliness.

 

"Let's change to vampires after you're healed. That way, we can live forever together"

 

"You're stupid" She laughed. It has been a while since she didn't laugh that often. She actually never laugh at school except when she was with him. He made her feel happy.

 

But their happiness didn't last long until the next day. She left without telling him. Just like that.

 

*End of flashback*