ignorance

Title

A/N: Sorry for not updating for 8268104273017 centuries. I was about to update a ittle earlier before but then EXO Kris's case made me think that readers musn't have the mood to read, so I just postponed it but it happened to be late because I have to manage all the things to college and it's really burdening. Whatever it is, now im in college (Yey?) n it's going to be a lot buzier than ever. So, I'll stop my blabbering here and continue reading guys!! oh, I've updated 5 chapters so please read from chapter 8: Surprise 2 . Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Meanwhile at the cafeteria...

 

"What's wrong with Jimin today?" you asked Taetae.

 

"Actually, it is what had happened between that new girl and her," he said.

 

"She's Eunyoung,"

 

"Okay, Eunyoung,"

 

"Hey look it's Jimin,"

 

Both your eyes and his looked at Jimin who was running and buying some steamed buns and running back to the class. 

 

"What's going on with him? He looks funny running like that here. Wahahahahah" you laughed. 

"No doubt. What's wrong with him?"

 

"Why did you ask me? You've known him longer than me. You should know what's happening here" you said.

 

"Yeah but, I've never seen him like this before."

 

"You should ask him"

 

"I will, later" 

 

Both of you walked to the class seeing the awkward silence of Jimin and Eunyoung before sitting , watching the on going tension in the air. 

 

You tried to cheer up the atmosphere so you tried to start a conversation with Eunyoung.

 

"So Eunyoung, I'm sorry for asking but curiosity kills the cat. Which organ that you transplant into your body?"

 

Eunyoung turned her chair to face you and answered, "My heart"

 

"wow, seriously? That was so risky I mean, I'm glad I've got to meet you today. You're so strong. Cinca yo," you praised. 

 

"A..anieyo. I almost lose hope. I thought I was going to die," she let her head down.

 

"Omo! Sorry! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Maybe I shouldn't ask on the first place. Let's change our topic. So, ask me a question," you said losing your confidence. 

 

Jimin on the other side was hearing everything. His heart soften hearing her words. 

 

Eunyoung giggled seeing nervous you. "Gwenchana. I was few years back. So, I'm sorry to ask this but don't you have any girl friends? It seemed that-"

 

"I don't. Well, as you can see, they're all allergic of me," you joked.

 

"Humans allergic to humans? Seriously?" she questioned innocently.

 

You saw Jimin's back shake while he held his laughters. You're glad that he's not sad anymore. 

 

"Nah, what she mean is she have me so why would she need anyone else? I'm already enough," Taetae said.

 

"Eww. That sounds like " you said, earning laughters from him, Jimin and Eunyoung. 

 

Eunyoung switched her face to Jimin after listening to his laughter. The sound she missed the most. Jimin turned his chair to face Taetae and you. 

 

"Gosh, you guys are funny. Sorry for being cold Eunyoung-ssi. Nice to meet you I'm Jimin. Park Jimin,"

 

Eunyoung became really confused with his sudden change of moods. She felt shy of all sudden. It was like their first meeting with each other. She nodded slowly, leaving her bangs to fall down covering her face.

 

You saw her fallen hair and it was a little annoying for your sight. She has that beautiful face but why she have to be shy about it? 

"I think you need this," You said, pulling out a hair band from your bag. 

 

Carefully you slid it through her hair exposing her flawless pale face. 

 

"I compliment people rarely but you're so pretty!" you chirped.

 

"A..anieyo" she denied almost immediately.

 

"Hey.. I really mean it. By the way, you don't seem to be allergic to me. So, let's be friend!" you said.

 

"Really? I'm so glad to hear that. Okay." She smiled. It was a really rare smile flashed by her. Jimin knew that she never had friend before except for him because of her illness. She rarely come to school and most of the peoples didn't even know her existence. He was glad though. That what made her so close to him until she left him. 

 

"That makes you my first girl friend." You said, rubbing the nape of your neck awkwardly.

 

"Me too," she said quietly.

 

"You too? Didn't you have any friends at China?" Jimin blurted out suddenly. 

 

"I.. I didn't. It's hard to make friends when you're hospital schooling. I felt lonely and sad at the same time," she forced a smile.

 

"Wait. You really don't have ANY friend? Boys nor girls?" Taetae asked curiously.

 

"I had a friend once. He's boy during my junior high school. He's my only friend I have the whole of my life until I went to China," she explained.

 

"Yes. And you didn't even told him you're going to leave. You left him just like that without thinking the effect towards him" Jimin said something that left her stiffened.

 

"I don't know I was either going to die or live. I was a difficult discission to make."

 

"At least if you told him, he would not trying to searched your grave for years. You know how heart wrenching and tiring it is to search for the grave of the person that didn't even die?" He raised his voice. You could sense there's something actually happened between both of them.

 

Eunyoung was stunned. She don't know what to say anymore. He searched for her grave? It was so devastating. She didn't know it would turned that bad for him. She start to curse herself for being stupid. She didn't deserve to meet someone so perfect like him.

 

"Heyhey, calm down Jimin. You're scaring her. Let's go outside first," Taetae said and patted his back. They went outside of the class.

 

You saw Eunyoung's eyes produced crystals of water even she tried really hard to hold it. You don't know how to handle crying girls but you motherly instinct played the role so sudden. She looked really fragile at that state.

 

"I'm so sorry on behalf of him. I'm sure he's just trying to defend that boy but I disagree the fact that he don't think about your feelings. He shouldn't be that mad even if he is the biggest fan the boy," you tried to joke but i doesn't work. You would expect the result though.

 

"A..aniya.. He should be mad actually. I should have told him,"

 

"Sorry for sounding like a busybody but, can you please explain more? Well, it's okay if you don't want to tell me. I won't force you to-"

 

"Jimin, he is that boy he mentioned just now. He was also my only friend during junior high school"