Silly

Title

A/N : the one with *_* are your thoughts okay? I hope you won't get confused! Continue reading!!

 

 

He brought you to a Kbox and picked a few songs for you to sing. You sat down swinging your legs while waiting for him to finally choose a song.  He pressed the ‘play’ button and pulled you to stand up by his side.

“Someone is bragging his song over here~” you teased as the melody of that song sounds familiar. It’s 95 Graduation sang by him and Taetae.

He laughed and started singing. You sang his part while he sang Taetae’s original part. As you sang, you felt touched by the lyrics.well, You know that feels when you like your best friend during high school and suddenly he announced that he likes a girl which he never meet before and you barely can taste the good pizza because you were too upset.

 Loving someone is really upsetting!! You have to call a witch to turn you into a stone after this.Bad idea.

Jimin stopped singing after hearing air from your mouth. You don’t sing your part in the song.

You realized that the atmosphere was gloomy so you decided to change to another song.

“Jimin-ah. This song is too touching. I felt like a person dying singing this. I’ll change to the next song okay?” You said, handing him your microphone.

Jimin looked ad you in confusion but still, he let you change the song.

“Okay. Go ahead,” He said.

You pressed the ‘next’ button and another title of a song appeared on the screen.

‘Exo-Miracles in December’

*No, both I and taetae's birthday is on December*

Next.

‘Bts-Coffee’

*Nu’uh. Coffe is Taetae’s favourite drink*

Next.

‘Bts-Beautiful’

*I’m ugly*

Next. Next. Next. NEXT!!!!

And the list goes on and on without and song that you’re satisfied for. 

*TTATT Why all these song so sentimental? I shouldn’t let him choose the songs next time. Wait. Jimin usually the hip hop type. Why-*

“Don’t you want to know why I picked those songs?” he asked firmly.

you stopped pressing the button and thought for a while.“Because you are a fan of EXO and you want to brag your songs to me?” you answered hinting a bit of joke.

“Puhaha. Is that what you think?” He laughed, wiping his invisible tears. It doesn't sound natural.

“What else could I think?” You asked, tilting your head in confusion.

He took a deep breath before walking towards you, his hands running to your arms. He stopped to hold your fingers which made you felt goose bumps.

“Everything does not work as I planned but still, I want to say this to you,” He said, eyeing you. His intonation dropped an octave.

*-_-Why is he staring me like this? He will get a clearer view of my pimples and moles and white heads!! Ani!*

He leaned his head closer to you and your nose brushed each other’s. His lips slightly parted and his breath meets yours. Your blood pressure rose simultaneously because of his sudden action.

*Wait! What was he thinking?! What should i do?? Eotteokhae? I have an idea!*

“I have cooties, remember?” random words suddenly popped out of your mouth which made him froze.

Awkward.

*Darn!! What did I just said?!! What cooties?! Aish?*

He pulled his head away and sighed. “How am I in love with someone like you?” he confessed and ruffled your hair.

“you're joking.” you said. still in confusion.

“No. Cinca. I really like you.” He repeated for the 2nd time.

*like what?!! Like me? Jimin, there were lots of y and pretty girls out there and you choose me? You should double up your contact lenses so that you can see me really ugly and..flat-chested too. sorry!*

“Sorry.Seems like I ruined your mood. Let’s go out and get some fresh air,” He said, grabbing his jacket and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. He knows that your face turned to a poker face if you’re shocked o_o

Both of you walked awkwardly to a nearest park. He bought you an ice-cream and you sat on a bench. Both of you gave each other silent treatment until he started a conversation.

“Well.. Just now, in the Kbox room. Emm. You, do you like me?,” He asked shyly.

“Not really,” you said.

“Wha- sorry! I'm very sorry!” He stuttered.

"haha. Of course I like you. What are you talking about? You're my friend after all. The only one that would do my homework for me” you chuckled after seeing him in guilt.

“ I mean, not that friend to friend kind of like. Do you like me as a man?,” He said, unsatisfied.

*Aish!! What should I do?! I like you but..Aish. i'm too young for this*

“You’re not a man yet,” You said, trying to bring shoo the topic away.

“I am. I have abs,” He said, pouting.

“hahaha. Okay. I forgot about that,” You said, patting his abs which made him chuckled.

“You like someone else don’t you,” He said seriously mixed with a sad expression.

You looked down to your thighs.

Both of you turned to an awkward silent again for the nth time of the day.

"i'm sorry bu-" you stopped when you felt a smooth thing on your cheek an he was kissing it. 

“I..I’ll send you back home. Kaja,” He said, leaving you behind.

It was obvious that he felt devastated. *I should say yes just now!! Damn!!* You walked quickly and maintained the safe pace behind him.

You wiped your cheek all your way home to remove the invisible kiss mark. Your cheek was red due to the friction to your hand.

*I really need to wash my face thousands of time*

He brought you home and left without saying goodbye. How upset he was until he tripped his own leg.

The real you would have rolled on the floor, laughing but this time it was really not funny. 

"I thought you like me" he thought.