Famous

Title

So.. Why are you a queenka?

 

You walked along the hallway to your classroom with a lollipop in your mouth.

 

“Yo!” a male student greeted you while raising his hand.

“Sup minho!” you tilted your head macho-ly and high-5 him.

Choi Min Ho = A famous student with a great high jump achievement. You heard that he even does high jumping to climb onto his double-decker bed which made it only last for maximum, 2 weeks. That is why he sleeps on the high jump mattress.

 

“Hey ya baozi!” You waved your hand to a guy.

He rushed to you and said “Don’t call me that in the hallway,”.

“Yeah, especially when that girl is stalking you,” you pointed to a nerdy girl who was peeping us from the lockers.

“Aish! Sorry. G2G! (gotta go!)”

“Ohorat,” you smirked and adjusted the position of the lollipop in your mouth.

 

Xiumin/baozi = A famous football captain of our school. He has that cute face of him that made his fan girls dies seeing him sweating during P.E classes. He made 3 girls fainted for the record. But, that cute face of him doesn’t suit the way he always bring a football even to the toilet.

 

You walked a few steps more seeing someone familiar, picking into his nose.

 

“Ergh. Himchan, stop picking your nose,” You said.

“O’oww.. busted,” He said, removing his finger from his nose.

Both of you chuckled.

Himchan = A handsome son of a king from which kingdom you don’t know. Sometimes it’s hard to believe that a prince would pick his nose in public.

 

Along your way to your classroom, you’ve being greeted by many male students of your school. Things like INFINITE, GOT7, VIXX, EXO, BIGBANG, BEAST were normal for you. I. Repeat. NORMAL.

 

The female students? Owwh. Don’t even bother about them. They’re allergic towards you and so do you towards them.

 

And that was why you’re a queenka. You don’t even have any idea why you’re one.

 

You entered your classroom seeing V sitting on YOUR table.

V a.k.a Taehyung = One of the BTS members who has the most fangirls among the other members. Both of you shared weirdness together. Your best friend which can be very annoying. Your crush (?).

 

You rolled your eyes and walked to your table. 

 

“Morning~” he sang.

“Yeah. Now could you please get your off my table, Taetae? I don’t want to sleep on a table with your mark.” I said coldly while sitting on my chair. My face was in a line with his chest.

“No. Let me warm your table up,” he said.

“Eww! Get off,” you said, pushing him.

“Where should I sit then?”he tilted his head.

“In the middle of the field or somewhere on the principal’s desk, I don’t even care. As long as not on MY table,” you said, pissing off.

“What about I sit on my own seat instead?”

“GREAT IDEA! Now, go!” you said, with a stern glare. *psh. Now you really have to change to another new table or sprayed your table with an anti- mark. Wonder if that thing really exists*

"What's with you today?" He said before walking to his seat somewhere at the back of the classroom, second last beside the window with the coordinate 300 degree east, 400 degree west or to be specific, behind my seat. 

 

You don’t usually treat him like that. You were a kind of harsh today. Maybe it’s because of last night. You flashback what happened last night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My first chapter. Wonder how it's going on. Is it cliche?  I'm so sorry for himchan and xiumin and minho bias. I chose them because they're a hansome and hot.Want to know what happen the last night? Continue reading the next chapter. Do comment and subscribe!