Head

Title

It's weekend!! 

instead of flowering the plants and singing soprano happily like all the princesses in the movies, you were sleeping ugly-ly on your bed.

"I know you like me"

"Big "

"Taetae is mine"

"wo pu tze tao"

you mumbled through your sleep. Just then, your ugly sleep was being interrupt by loud shouts of your door bell.

"ergh." You walked like a drunk person with your messy hairs covering your face. You peeped through the peephole seeing Jimin's eyes peeping you too. You chuckled weakly and opened the door. 

"Yo. Whatcha doin here this freaking 8 in the morning?" You asked with your eyes closed.

"Mianhae. You..you just woke up from sleep?" He asked.

"no. I was exercising." You jokingly said. 

Jimin chuckled while you climbed back to your bed and laid down randomly. 

"So.. Just do what u want while I'm going back to sleep" you said, covering your head with your blanket.

Jimin stood beside your bed and pull your blanket slowly, revealing your sleepy face "actually i want to bring you to a place today. Wake up please~"

"But it's freaking 8 in the morning. I'll go if u let me sleep for another one hour okay? Now just go back and sleep" you said as half of your brain already flew to Dreamland.

Jimin's heart flutter when you said that. "S..sleep? Where do I sleep then?" He asked.

"somewhere in the bathroom? Hmmm. I don't care.." You said jokingly.

" Aish.. I should have known.. " he thought.

he pulled a chair and sat beside you, admiring your face where your mouth agaped, and a strand of your hair entered your mouth. Your eyes were slightly opened when you sleep. "You're beautiful" he thought.

he never think that you're ugly even you repeat that everytime. He don't even care what you look like as long as he is beside you. He just need you and only you. 

He started to trace your face with his finger. His finger moved from your forehead to the middle of your eyebrows. You frowned a little that made him shocked but his finger still stucked there.

 You seriously felt a little annoyed with his touch and slowly raised you hand to stop him. You're too weak and lazy to remove his hand and you stopped while grabbing his hand. 

"She.. She's holding my hand!! What should I do? She won't let it go. Gosh." He thought.

he tried to check whether you're sleeping or awake. "~~-ah.. You like to sing right?" He whispered to your face.

"mmm.." You answered, slightly uncomfortable with his warm breath on your nose. You cover your face with your hand.

"she's shy!! " he thought.

" Let's go somewherewe can sing our voice out. We haven't do that for a very long time you see.." He said while scratching his neck. 

Your eyes shot open and you slid down your bed. You took your towel and ran to the toilet to shower. 3 minutes later, you popped out of the toilet with a towel wrapping you body.

"hey, close your eyes. Even i'm flat-chested, i'm still a girl you know?" You said, throwing a pillow to his shocked face.

he chuckled and cover his face using the pillow. You qiuckly put on your BTS t shirt and a jean.

"okay. You can breathe now." You said, removing the pillow from hos face.

"her hair really smells nice.." He thought.

you walked to the hair drier to dry your haid and comb it quickly without realising you combed a pimple on your forehead until it stings.

"OWWWW!! Ow ow ow ow ow !!" You yelled in pain, covering your forehead.

Jimin who was staring at you every now and then rushed to the toilet "W..what happened. are you okay??" 

"My head!! It's bleeding!! It has hole!!" You yelled, holding your tears and covering your forehead with hands.*i can't cry only because of this simple matter!! But it stings!! Owch!*

"Your head? Bleeding?! Wha-why- let me see it. " he said, cupping your head.

"aish.. It's just a pimple you see? Nothing much." He said.

"but it is a part of my head. What if i have inner bleeding?" You said.

" you're funny. Now give me the comb and i'll comb you hair instead" he said, pulling you out from the room as the toilet is too narrow.

he comb your hair while you cover your forehead with your hands to prevent the contact with the comb.

"cute" he chuckled.

you elbowed his ribs.

"oww. Okay2." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh my god. What am i typing? I thought that i want to make a jiminxyou moment but i think i failed. What do you think? Continue to read and subscribe! Sorry for the typos as i am not updating with my laptop this time.