Pizza

Title

Last night at BTS’s dorm.~

 

You were sitting on a sofa in between Jin and Jimin.

Jin told you how he found a pink set of cooking utensils at the supermarket but he has not enough money at that time. He even fought with the ahjumma to keep the set for him until he has enough money to buy it. Well, Jin and his pinky obsession.

Jin = The eldest member of BTS. Work as a singer and dancer and actor. Really like the colour pink and act as a chef in the dorm. The ideal type of man every women want. Dangerously handsome.

Jimin was playing with your hair by ruffling it in a second but caressing it back in another second. He even braids your hair randomly and felt proud of his piece of work.

Jimin = The 3rd youngest in BTS before Taetae. He has chocolate abs and a lot of aegyo mixed with cheeky smile. He likes you (?). 

You dozed off thinking what Taetae was doing in his room. He usually came out here when you came. All of you were like family. BTS know you better than anyone else in the world.

 

“Your hair smells nice,” Jimin said, caressing your hair.

“Yea. Thanks to the shampoo maker.” You said, still dozing off.

“Haha! You flirt the wrong girl, Jimin,” Jhope said, throwing punches at his abs. He was coming out from his room.

“Oww.” Jimin said, rubbing his abs.

Jhope = One of the eldest in BTS but has a very hyper and cheerful personality. He work as a rapper, dancer and a barista.

Jungkook was sitting on another sofa, covering his face with his pillow while calling her girlfriend. He lay on his stomach after swinging his leg on the headrest of the sofa after stamping the floor with his legs. Sometime he would laugh his off but still, covering his face with the pillow. He also bounced on the sofa until we pulled him down so that the sofa won’t break.

Jungkook = the youngest of BTS members. He looks cute and playful on the outside but a little mature inside. A. Little.

Suga and Rapmon came in with 5 boxes of pizza. You dumped the entire thing on the table to the floor and opened the boxes of pizza.

Suga = another member of BTS which has pale skin. He likes to tease the members a lot. Once said that Taetae's smile is weird which you oppose. Work as a song composer and a rapper.

RapMon = A leader of BTS. He is full time crazy. Work as a rapper and dancer.

“Wait!! Wait wait wait wait. Where’s Taetae?” Suga asked.

“In his room.” Jhope said.

“Taetae-ah! Come on out! I’m hungry!” you shouted as his room was not too far away.

 

Taetae rushed out of his room, jumped off the sofa and sat beside you. You slightly bounced because of the impact. The cons of weighing 36 kg.

 

“Okay! Let’s eat!” Taetae said.

 

You felt your heart beat fast in a sudden. He was sitting next to you!! Oh how you wish you could squeeze that pizza in excitement. You can't hid your smile at that moment.

 

You opened your mouth to stuff in the pizza but Taetae spoke in a sudden make you stop breathing for a while.

 

“I have a girlfriend,” He said.

Rapmon’s leg suddenly deflected and kicked the end of the table.

 

“Oww. I need to go to the hospital.” He moaned while rubbing his leg.

 

Jhope held his laughter while patting Jungkook’s shoulder. Jungkook was acting like he was preventing himsellf from vomitting. 

 

Suga and  Jin focused on eating  more than reacting to Taetae’s words.

 

You chocked on the air while the toppings of your pizza fell flat on the floor. Jimin patted your back while saying “Gwenchana? You should eat slowly”.

 

*I don’t even bite any of the pizza yet*

 

You pushed his hand away and face Taetae.

 

“So?” you said sarcastically.

“So, she’s my first girl I ever dated,” he explained proudly.

“I just can’t believe that,” Jin said.

“Wae?” Taetae asked in confusion.

“I just can’t believe you can fall in love,” Jin answered.

“I don’t think it’s love. I just like her. I never meet him in person before,” Taetae said.

“That made you even more extremely undeniably weird, Taetae” Suga said, covering his mouth from laughter.

“Aish, hyung. You should support me,” Taetae said.

“Your relationship will never last long with that girl,” You said, stuffing as many pizzas into your mouth.

 

Taetae looked at you sadly while you gave him eating-pizzza-is-better-than-listening-to-your-girlfriend-story glare. You shrugged.

 

“Hey hey. Slow down,” Jimin said, stopping you from stuffing the pizzas into your mouth.

You smiled awkwardly to Jimin with your fat cheeks.

*Jimin, let me die suffocating these pizzas*

 

Jimin pinched your cheek which made you flinched backwards, elbowing Jin’s hand. Jin who was about to eat the pizza has spread the toppings under his nose.

 

“Sorry!” you and Jimin said in unison.

“Puhahahah! Jimin, I tould you, you flirt the wrong girl!” Jhope said.

“I’m not flirting,” Jimin said, pouting.

 

You smirked with Jhope’s words.

 

Taetae, why can’t you see I’m better than her?! Aish! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ta-dah!!!!!! my 2nd update. Whatcha think of it?? Do comment and subscribe!