Making up

Title

 

"Eunyoung?!" Jimin raised his voice. Everyone's attention was towards him at that moment.

 

"Okay Jimin. Control your hormone. Let her finish first" teacher said.

 

She swallowed her saliva before continuing her words. "Park Eunyoung imnida"

 

"I.. I'm from China but I'm still a Korean. I moved back here after... After I've got an organ transplant at China few years back. I'm healthy now. Nice to meet you"

 

Jimin can't believe what he just heard. He thought she have died! He thought he had lost half of himself!! He suffered from depression few years back because of her!! And suddenly she come back like this?! Like she hadn't lied before?! Was his feelings a toy??!

 

Everybody's expression soften hearing 'organ transplant' part including the teacher. Jimin clenched his fist in sadness and anger. That was why her family leaved Korea without telling anyone. That was why he hasn't see her grave even when he tried very hard searching for it. That was why he didn't found her anywhere in he hospital after that day. 

 

"Okay, since it seemed like you and Jimin-ssi knows each other, it's better to place you next to him. I'll assign him to guide you to the places in the school. It's not that big though. ~~~-ssi, you can move next to Taehyung. 

 

You felt happy but confused at the same time. There must be something wrong with him. He looked very miserable. Something must be happening between him and that pretty girl in front. 

 

She slowly walked to her place next to him.

 

"Hi! ~~ imnida. Nice to meet you" You introduced yourself.

 

"Eunyoung imnida" She spoke slowly and bowed with a sweet smile. 

 

"Eunyoung-ssi, sorry about my friend next to you. He was a little like emotional today" Taetae said to her as she seemed scared. 

 

Jimin shot him a glare before scooting his chair a a little further from Eunyoung's. 

 

"He is usually no like that though. He is the bubbly type of person" You explained. 

 

She nodded and thanked them before sitting awkwardly next to him. 

 

During lunch, Jimin stayed in the class, sleeping. He was not exactly sleeping. He was trying to think about everything. Does himself still lover her? He coudn't find the exact answer. Based on his reaction just now, maybe he still like her. It's so confusing! 

 

Try to think what she had done in China. Was she happy without him? Maybe she found a replacement of him. Or maybe not. Gosh! He can't stop thinking about her. 

 

Suddenly he heard a stomach growling next to him. She's hungry, why didn't she go eat lunch? Why did she chose to stay here? Didn't she felt the same like him? Didn't she felt awkward?

 

He heard she walked to the door and then back to her seat, tapping her legs impatiently. He couldn't stand it anymore. He cared about her. Yes, he do.

 

"Why aren't you going to eat your lunch?" he spoke without raising his head.

 

Silent.

 

What was she doing? Did she fainted of fatigue and hunger? No! He won't lose her anymore. 

 

He sat up and saw her sleeping facing him. One of her hand held her stomach. Damn. He felt weak just by seeing her like this. Biceps and abs does not work this time.

 

The teacher's word bang his mind. 

 

" Okay, since it seemed like you and Jimin-ssi knows each other, it's better to place you next to him. I'll assign him to guide you to the places in the school. It's not that big though. "

Gosh!! That's why she didn't go lunch! She didn't know where the cafeteria is. Being the shy and quiet Eunyoung, she will never start a conversation with strangers first. Even when the first time they met, okay Jimin, stop thinking too deep. All the thing that she need is food. 

 

He ran to the cafeteria and bought some steamed bun for them. He sat back but he didn't know what to do to wake her up. He faked clearing his throat but it didn't work. 

 

He thought of a better idea. He tried to nudge the plastic to her elbow but it didn't work too. He looked at her hand and swallowed his saliva. 

 

Gently, he spread her fingers open and placed the steamed bun in her palm. Her hand felt soft. He missed her touch. How will it feel cuddling with her? "Damn Jimin! You're getting ert by age." He mentally slapped himself.

 

She slowly opened her eyes feeling something soft in her hand. She thought someone was trolling on her so she threw that thing away before opening her eyes. She sat up and tried to find that 'thing' she threw. All she saw was a steamed bun that had lost it's perfect round shape.

 

He held his laughter seeing the poor steamed bun and her expression. She faced his table and saw a plastic of steamed buns. She gather all her thoughts and felt really guilty.

 

"If you don't like it at least you said. Don't just throw it away. What an attitude," he teased but he sounded really serious. 

 

She rushed and picked the steamed bun on the floor before sitting back and opening his mouth to eat it. 

 

As the steamed bun was about to enter her mouth, he snatched it from her "What are you doing, lov- Eunyoung-ssi?!!"he quickly cover up his attemption to call her 'love'. "Jimin, you seriously have to see a doctor after this" He thought.

 

She flustered by his action and played with her finger. Her stomach growled again which made her face pinked.

 

"You could've told me you one another one you know? How could you eat that- I just can't believe this. Here take the new one"

 

She picked the smallest steamed bun from the plastic but he stopped her. He gave her the biggest instead. She was about to refuse but then he placed a bun on her lips.

 

"Eat or never" He said sternly. She was a little bit scared of this 'new' Jimin. He never treat her harsh before. Like I said, it was before. He maybe hate her for lying all this years. Her chance to make up with him is narrow. She took the bun from his hand and eat it while facing away.

 

"Thank you," She whispered.