Last Dance( Eunhyuk&&YOU)

SUPER JUNiOR&&YOU; [ ONE SHOTS ]
Author’s Note: Here Eunkyuk’s oneshot! : ) “_____” stands for you or your name. I have a suggestion, while reading this I think you should listen to Super Junior’s “Reset”, you’ll find out why. : )

.o0o.

Title: Last Dance
Author: Natalie1093
Characters: Lee Hyukjae/Eunhyuk&&You

.o0o.
“As you twirl around...”

“As you smile gently...”

“As you dance with your all...”

“Makes my heart stop...”

“For all the bad memories, I’m sorry.”

“But the awful things I did to make you notice me, I’m not sorry at all..”

“No matter how many times you say we can’t be together..”

“Even though so many things come our way..”

“I’ll never give up..”
“Even if you do…”

“Because you were all that I ever wanted..”

“Because you’re the only one I’ll ever love..”

“Will you please have this..with me..”

“ A Last Dance with me..?”

.o0o.

[ Super Junior Dorm ]

“Eunhyuk ahhh~” Donghae called me as he knocked on my door. I grumbled, we have an event in my hometown tomorrow, but the company wanted us a day before our performance. It’s not like I don’t want to go home, it’s just that.. She was there.

“Eunhyuk ah! Wake up!” I heard Leeteuk hyung call. So, the guys who live upstairs came down already. I grudgingly got up from bed and opened the door.

“Yes?” I asked Donghae and Leeteuk hyung, they looked at me as if was stupid or something. I pretend not know anything, where we’re going and who I was going to see. They rolled their eyes and pulled me out my room.

“Yah~ what are you doing?” I whined as they dragged me to the bathroom.

“Eunhyuk ah, you never forget our schedule..” Donghae said as he pulls me towards the bathroom.

“…even though you’re scared of seeing her again..” Leeteuk hyung said as he pushed me towards the bathroom. As soon as I got inside, Donghae got out and stood next to Leeteuk.

“YOU HAVE TO FACE TO CHOI ______ SOMEDAY!” Both Leeteuk hyung and Donghae exclaimed before they slammed the door in my face.

I sighed and proceeded to take my shower. Aish, I guess I really have to face her this time.

[ Flashback ]

“YAH! CHOI ____!!” I exclaimed as I walked up to her, her brown silky hair in a bun, her perfect frame dressed in black leotards, pink tights and a black ballet skirt and she’s wearing her toe shoes. She looks at me with annoyance, but God, she’s so beautiful.

“Yah, our dance club needs to use the practice room.” I said arrogantly. I know. I really like this girl but I treat her badly. I don’t know why I’m like this either, when I want to say something nice to her, I always end up saying the opposite, when I try to compliment her, I insult her instead. When I wanted to ask if she wanted to dance with me one time, I ended spilling my drink on her dress.

“Oh, okay.” She said as she grabbed her bag. I was surprised to hear her not complain. Usually she’d be angry and whine about she needing practice and my dance club already able to dance everywhere. But not today, my club members were also shocked at ____’s reply as they stepped aside to let her pass.

“I heard she’s going out with the class representative…” One of club members whispered to another.

“Really? OMGEE! She’s so lucky; he’s hot, rich and smart! He’s totally perfect!” Another member gushed. My heart sank of hearing the news. Wow, I missed out on her… just because all the things and words I tried to do and say went out wrong. I silently sat on the floor, pretending to think, when all I wanted to do was cry. I was really really planning for an event for her, where I’d tell her I love her that all the things I want to say to her will finally come out right. I’ve been saving up for senior year, even I know I’ll be called a cheapskate for all of my life, just for that once in a lifetime event they can call me a “ crazy cheapskate bastard” all they want because it’s all for her. But, that event… would never happen now, not when “prince charming” came in. I sighed and shook my head.

“Errr… Hyukjae ah, aren’t we starting?”

[ End of Flashback ]

I grabbed the towel and dried myself; I tried not think about my senior year. I put on the clothes that Donghae prepared for me. I got out the living room to see all Super Junior members all dressed up and were waiting for me. Donghae and Shindong quickly went to my side and dragged me out of our dorm while the others snickered and followed.

.o0o.

“ Eunhyuk ah.” I turn to see Heechul hyung sit next to me. Ever since we got closer through intimate note, we really did get closer.

“Yes Hyung?” I asked. He looked forward with a soft smile plastered on his face.

“ Eunhyuk ah, I’m going to ask you the same question you asked me while we went back to my hometown for my birthday. Aren’t you excited coming back home?” Heechul hyung asked me.

“Hyung, you know why I don’t want to go home yet hyung.” I explained. Heechul hyung raised his hand up to sush me.

“Eunhyuk ah, do you remember that woman we met during my birthday party?” He asked. I squinted my eyes and tried to remember suddenly I remembered.

“Ah! The piano teacher?” I asked remembering the pretty piano lady. Heechul hyung nodded in reply.

“You see Eunhyuk, like you.. A woman is the reason why I didn’t want to come back home, but you’ll learn that sooner or later, you have to face that person you’re avoiding someday.” Heechul hyung said. I looked at him, does this mean that the piano lady was the girl he loves?

“Hyung, is she…” I said but Heechul hyung cut me off.

“Eunhyuk ah, I’m going to play with Hankyung now. Bye~” Heechul hyung said as he quickly got off the seat next to mine. Like always, he doesn’t like talking about that so I left him be. I leaned more on my seat, and looked down on my left hand and opened it, I erased the concealed and traced the lines of a small scar, I smiled a bittersweet smile.

[ Flashback ]

This was it; the class representative had an important meeting so he couldn’t go to the Senior’s ball. This is my time I’m going to ask her. The Last dance, will she accept?

I gulped and took a big breath and walked up to her. She was totally beautiful, her back straight as she stood at the center as the couples around her danced. I know why is she there? Well, the people who are closely surrounding her are my club members who I asked a huge favor for. The chandelier shone dimly as the room was dim for the romantic effect. I stopped right behind her, her perfect back facing me. I shyly tapped her shoulder. She turns around and faces me.

“Lee Hyukjae?” She said as she looked at me, her beautiful face. Omo, I think I’m going to die from just looking at her. She didn’t have the usual angry or annoyed expression but a puzzled one. I shyly held out my hand to her. She looks down at my hand and looks up at me. I shyly look down at the floor then glanced up at her. Just when she was about to take my hand someone screamed.

“Ahhh! The chandelier’s going to fall!!”

We both looked up and see the chandelier dangling; I made a run for it, positive that _____ will do the same. I looked back but I was surprised to see her not moving at all, just looking shocked at the chandelier. Finally, the chandelier broke and started to fall and more importantly was about to crush her. I ran as fast as I could, I finally reached her and wrapped her small frame in my arms, but not fast enough to push her out of the way.

“Hyukjae ah!!” She yelled as in a few seconds we’ll be squished. I couldn’t bear to et her get hurt. I quickly hugged her and covered her so that I’d get hit by the chandelier than her. So she’d be okay, I’d use my body to protect her. I’d do anything for her.

The sharp glass of the chandelier hit my back. I let out a sharp scream. She looked up at me in worry. I looked down at her trying my best to smile. The pain was excruciating but the stupidest thing I did at that moment was I held my hand up as the chandelier fell on us. A piece of the chandelier pierced deeply into my left hand and I let out another yell.

“Hyukjae ah..” She softly said as she touches my face softly. I tried to ignore the pain and smile at her. Soon, people surrounded us and helped push off the chandelier of my back. As soon as that was accomplished I let go of her and sat back, I look down at my hand, the pieces of glass on my back really hurt but the big piece of glass pierce into my hand was worse. I knew she

“Hyukjae ah. Are you okay?” ____ asked. She softly held my bleeding hand in her perfect hands. I looked up at her as she looks at my hand; she had a sorry and pained expression on her face. She looked up at me with her brown eyes and met mine, right then and there, I saw it. I saw it, the spark I’ve been waiting for, could it be? That look in her eyes along with pain and fear was, love?

“ _____...” I said. She gently places her other hand on my cheek.

“Thank you…” She whispered to me and smiled. She then slightly got up and used her knees. She then leaned in and kissed my forehead. I was shocked at the movement; I forgot all the pain on my back and on my hand. I looked at her as she returns to her sitting position.

“____ ah.” I said as she looks down and blushes. Suddenly I heard the doors open and footsteps coming towards us. _____ And I both looked up to see the class representative looking down at us. Now, the class representative is a nice guy so it was obvious that he had a worried expression on his face.

“Hyukjae ah, ____ ah. Are you guys okay?” He asked as he held out his out to _____. _____ looked from him and at me and slowly took his hand. My heart ached. I got up instantly only to fall back because of the pain on my back.

“Don’t worry. There are paramedics.” The class rep. said. As the paramedics suddenly appeared behind me and helped me up and led me to exit the door to go to the hospital. Before I took a step out the dance hall, I looked back and my heart broke even more at the scene.

There she was, at the center of the dance floor, looking as beautiful as ever. But this time, she wasn’t alone. There she was surrounded by couples dancing and in the arms of another.

“I missed out yet again..”

[ End of Flashback ]

“Yah, what are thinking about?” Leeteuk hyung asked me as he was seated right behind me.

“You know hyung.” I replied. Leeteuk hyung sighed and ruffled my hair.

“Don’t worry, your hyungs and dongseangs have a plan.” Leeteuk hyung told me, I raised an eyebrow. He just gave me a “Just trust Teukie hyung” look. Donghae kept transeferring seats, I watched him play with Yesung and Ryeowook then singing with Heechul hyung as they got scolded by Hankyung hyung then watching Siwon read a book while Shindong ate some cookies. Then he turns to Kibum and Kyuhyun who were talking about games. Soon he sat next to me and looked at Leeteuk hyung who took a nap. Donghae looked down on my hand and quickly gasped.

“Eunhyuk ah, here take my glove.” He said as he gave his other glove to me. He knew my whole story, like the others. I gave him a smile as I wore his glove on my hand to cover my scar.

“Donghae ah, I’m scared.” I confessed to him. Donghae gave me an assuring smile and wrapped an arm around me.

“Don’t worry Eunhyuk ah, everything will be fine. “ He said. I hope he’s right.
.o0o.

[ Later that Night ]

It was hours after our trip that we finally reached our destination even though everyone was supposed to be tired and groggy. Everyone except me, who has no idea of what was going on, was busily putting on tuxedoes. I looked around and wondered why I had to put one on too. I mean, these aren’t our stage clothes either. Are we doing a surprise event or something?

“Yah, Lee Hyukjae! Put your tux on!” Kangin hyung scolded me as he called me by my real name. I jumped a bit and hurriedly stripped and put on my tux, it was okay since we’re all boys. As soon as I was doen we all proceeded to the door to get off the bus when someone stopped.

“Ahh~ I really look good.” Heechul hyung said as he checked himself out on the mirror. Leeteuk hyung sighed and stood next to him to scold Heechul hyung until he saw his own reflection.

“Uwaa~ Me too.” Leeteuk hyung said, we all slapped our foreheads. Ahh, we have the weirdest hyungs.

“Hyungs! We have to go NOW!” Kyuhyun, our mangae scolded them. It was a funny scene to see the two oldest hyungs to be scolded by the mangae. Donghae wrapped his arm around by shoulder and I turned around to look at him.

“If you’re given a chance, even though the outcome may or may not be pretty, but taking a risk when given a chance might be the bravest things a person can do.” He said. I looked at him strangely, there are rare moments where Donghae would say deep and serious things, and this is one of them.

“Well, let’s go!” He said as he and Kangin hyung pulled me out of the bus. Before I entered the door, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Sungmin hyung. He still looked like hell. After the scandal and his girlfriend leaving for treatment, he looks as if he’s dying.
“Please be strong in whatever might happen. I wish that you be luckier than me. No matter what, if you think that your love is true, never let it go.” Sungmin hyung said and proceeded to enter the building with the others and I quickly followed.

.o0o.

“Yah, why is so dark in here?” I asked the other members. No one answered. I scratched my head. Suddenly I was pushed further away from my members and I bumped into something soft. Apparently that something soft was a person as I heard the person yell.

“Ouch!”

“I’m sorry.” I apologized. Suddenly a bright light shone that blinded my eyes for a while. I quickly blinked 7 times to get use to the sudden light. I opened up my eyes to her, the woman I love for so long… Choi _____.

“Hyukjae ah? Ah! I mean.. Eunhyuk ah!” _____ said. I didn’t say anything, just stared. I stared at her, she’s grown, more mature, more graceful, more beautiful than she has ever been. She looked down, clearly embarrassed, I also looked down. She was all dressed up, but and no clue what so ever that was going on.

“Ehem..” We heard a voice, both ___ and I turned our heads to find out my members on the stage with excited and mischievous smiles on their faces. Leeteuk hyung held a microphone and spoke onto it.

“ahn nyeong ha se yo , I am Super Junior’s Leader, Leeteuk . Welcome to the revival of the Senior’s Ball Class of ****!” Leeteuk announced and all the members went crazy. I looked up to see Kibum giving me a victory sign and Kyuhyun waving at me. Kangin hyung gave a mischievous smile that meant “ We got you~!” Hankyung hyung gave a soft smile. Dongahae with the rest kept mouthing “AJA!”. I looked back at her as she looked at my members with such a puzzled expression. She must be thinking, are we this weird?

[ Flash back ]

It was finally graduation day. After the graduation ceremony I quickly asked her to meet me under the school’s fountain. Ever since that night, she stopped looking me in a annoyed way, I also dared not to talk to her.

“Hyukjae ah?” She called me. I turned around to look at her. I sat comfortably and asked her to take a seat, she followed.

“____ ah, surely you know how I feel about you.” I said, she looked up at me as I look straight ahead. She opened to say something but I cut her off.

“ I know, you can’t be with me. But I hope we can at least be friends?” I asked. She gave me a sorry expression. I knew what her answer was.

“You know we can never be friends Hyukjae. We can’t be, not when things are like this..” She softly said. My heart broke yet once again.

“Araso.” I said as I stood up and she did the same. I reached down to my pocket and took out a necklace. I stood infront of her and hugged her and put on the necklace in the process. I pulled away, I looked at her with sad eyes as she did too. I leaned in to give her a kiss on the forehead.

“ Saranghae..” I whispered to her and then walked away. As I walked away I could hear soft sobs.

[ End of Flashback ]

“Ehem.. Now. It’s time for the Last dance!!” Leeteuk announced. The members suddenly took out their microphones. _____ still looked at my members oddly and slightly laughed at them. I felt alive again to see her smile and laugh.

“This is a song from Super Junior’s 3rd Album called “Reset”.” Shindong hyung said with such a serious face that it almost made me laugh. But that quickly change when I realized something. I had a part in that song, how are they.. Then I realized that Heechul hyung and Kibum were also there so either one of them or the others would take over. The music starts to play. I looked at my left hand and took Donghae’s glove off and held my hand out to her and bowed.

“ Miss Choi _______, would you honor me with the last dance?” I asked her. She took my hand gently and I held it. I placed my other hand on her back and she placed her other hand on my arm and my members started to sing…

{KYUHYUN}

Neon ije jeongmal amooreohji anhnyamyeonseo neon iddageum byeol il anin deut naege moodji

Jeongmal naega amooreohji anha boini? Geureoni?

We both looked at the side, afraid to meet each other’s eyes. I could see my members being serious in singing. I couldn’t help but feel thankful to them. I just followed the song and danced slowly to it.

{DONGHAE}

Nan ajikdo neoreul bomyeon gaseumi apa geumsaerado noonmoori ssodajilgga bwa

Aesseo nan babocheoreon wootgo inneun geol moreuni?

I took the courage to look at her, to see her looking down and blushing. I noticed that she wore the necklace I gave her years ago. I listened to Donghae sing, I try hard not to feel the sad song but it was really hard.

{RYEOWOOK}

Ijen eoddeohke neowa naega

{SUNGMIN}

Dashi yejeoncheoreom

{DONGHAE}

Chingoo il soo inni?

Jeongmal geureol soo inni? Geureon geoni?

So as all my members my members sing the song. I concentrated on dancing, I mean.. to be able to dance with the ballerina, Choi ______ was once in a lifetime. I had to do this right and perfectly. I looked at her with sad eyes, what Ryeowook, Donghae and Ryeowook just sang, reminded me how she and I, no matter how hard we try, we can never be just friends.

{ALL}

Press the reset, press press the reset

{DONGHAE}

Nan neol neomaneul bogo inneunde

Press the reset, press press the reset

{SIWON}

Nan neol neoreul ijeul soo eobneunde

Press the reset, press press the reset

{RYEOWOOK}

Nae ape seo inneun neol eoddeohke noheuraneun geoni?

Press the reset, press press the reset

Ryeowook was right, what was I supposed to do. Now, that she’s here, in my arms, dancing with me. How am I supposed to let go of the one in front of me?

{DONGHAE}

Reset reset

{KANGIN}

Reset

As I knew it was Shindong’s turn to rap, I slowly moved my hand form her back to her waist. She blushed even harder. Yes, I continued to look at her. Somehow, I couldn’t stop.

{SHINDONG}

Geudaeyeo mooseun marirado haeyo geuriwoome gaseumsogi mieo geudaedo geureohdago tell me

Nae shimjangi meomchweobeoryeo soomi makhyeo nae sangcheoneun amooljiga anha

Oneuldo geudae eobneun binjari gooseokgooseok gadeukhi noonmoori maejhyeo

As I secretly planned while dancing, As I knew my rap part was coming, I quickly pulled her closer to me by the waist. I placed my face next to hers as my ear was on her ear. I heard her gasp. I knew my part is coming close. I sang along into her ear as Heechul and Kibum take over on stage, hoping that she’ll accept my feelings.

{ HEECHUL&&KIBUM}

Hokshirado geudae geogi olgga nae saenggak gakkeumina halgga goonggeumhae michil geot gata

Ireon nae mam geudaeneun alkka saranghae saranghae yaksokhalge son kkwak jabeulge mianhae mianhae dorawajweo Press the reset

After I sang to her, I pulled back but still held her close. She finally looked up at me with her big brown eyes. I smiled at her, she softly smiled back. We then continued to dance.

{YESUNG}

Jeongmal woorin jeongmal doragal soo eobseulgga geunal woori cheoeum majoochyeoddeon geunallo

Geunallo doragal soon eobseulgga jebal oh jebal

{RYEOWOOK}

Eojjeomyeon... hokshirado... manyage... neodo aesseo nareul wihae wootgo iddamyen

{KYUHYUN}

Jeongmal geureon georamyeon, ije dorawa

We dance and danced.

{ALL}

Press the reset, press press the reset

{KANGIN}

Nan neol neomaneul bogo inneunde

Press the reset, press press the reset

{LEETEUK/RYEOWOOK}

Nan neol neoreul ijeul soo eobneunde

Press the reset, press press the reset

{YESUNG/KYUHYUN}

Nae ape seo inneun neol eoddeohke noheuraneun geoni?

Press the reset, press press the reset

{DONGHAE}

Reset

{RYEOWOOK}

Reset

And danced.

{YESUNG}

Charari naega ddeonaya halkka

{RYEOWOOK}

Ije nohajooneun ge

{KYUHYUN}

Neoreul wihan irilgga hajiman

{YESUNG}

Nareul yongseohae geureol soo eobseo

{RYEOWOOK}

Neoreul ijeul soo eobseo

{KYUHYUN}

Dorawa

And danced and danced.

{ALL}

Press the reset, press press the reset

{YESUNG/DONGHAE}

Nan neol neomaneul bogo inneunde

Press the reset, press press the reset

{SUNGMIN}

Nan neol neoreul ijeul soo eobneunde

Press the reset, press press the reset

{RYEOWOOK}

Nae ape seo inneun neol eoddeohke noheuraneun geoni?

Press the reset, press press the reset

{KYUHYUN}

Reset

{RYEOWOOK}

Reset

Knowing that the song will end with Yesung hyung, I twirled her around and we both ended the dance.

{YESUNG}

Reset

Soon, the place started to get dark again. I heard footsteps leave even some voices whining and talking.
“Yah~ you stepped on my foot!”

“Sorry hyung.”

“Yah, shut up and let’s go already!”

“Hyung, you’re also being noisy.”

“So hungry..Yah, Wookie did you pack some food for us?”

“Sorry hyung, I didn’t.”

“Yah, Wookie isn’t an ahjumma.”

“I bet even in the dark I look good.”

“Me too~”

“Yah~! Quiet or no rice for you!”

“…”

“Kibum ah, why are you so quiet?”

“Let’s just go hyungs..”

“Okay Kyu~”

Suddenly there was silence and as soon as my members voices disappeared. The lights were back on. I was again blinded by the sudden intrusion of light. I hurriedly adjusted my eyes sight at the fear that she might also be gone but there she was right in front of me in the verge of tears.

“ ______ ah.” I said and moved forward to touch her. She moved back instead.

“Why is it always like this..?” She asked and started to cry. I looked at her in confusion.

“_____ ah, what are you talking about?” I asked her as I tried to touch her again. This time she didn’t move.

“You know what I mean..” She said as tears wouldn’t stop falling. I enveloped her in my arms. She pushed me away.

“WHY ARE WE ALWAYS LIKE THIS?!” She cried even louder.

“Why.. Why can we never be together?! Hyukjae ah..” She cried as she held me by the arms. I looked at her, why is she being like this?

“We can be together…” I told her. Trying to comfort her, she shook her head slowly.

“No.. we can’t..Hyukjae ah.. we can’t and you know that.” She said as she looked at her. Finally I understood her. Because of the fame, the fans and my career, she’s afraid that she’ll ruin everything for me. After the years of training, fighting off the anti fans and the endless schedules, she’s afraid of ruining everything I worked hard for.

“We can ____ ah, we can. Why? It’s because I love you. “ I told her and placed my hands to her face and lifted her face to look at me.

“Saranghae.” I said.

“Saranghae.” She repeated and tiptoed and kissed me softly on the lips. Before she could even pull away, I pulled her closer to me and kissed her fully on the lips. After a few minutes, she pushed me away and backed away. I grabbed her hand and held on it tightly. She shook her head and kept whispering to let her go.

“Hyukjae ah..” She cried, her tears not stopping.

“No ____ ah, you love me and I love you. Why are you doing this? “ I asked her, even though I already knew the ansawer, She didn’t want anything bad to happen, dating an idol, isn’t easy at all. An example is Sungmin hyung. The fear than not only will I be affected but she will be harmed even more would be more painful to experience. But, I love her. I want to be with her, my whole life I’ve loved her.

“Hyukjae ah, Saranghae..” She said.

“Then why are you doing this?” I asked her sadly, Knowing that even now, we couldn’t be together. The complications were too great. If we start a relationship now, we’ll just probably be forced to break up. Does this mean.. I have to let go of her again? Does this mean.. I get to see her again after many years pass again? Does this mean…I have to miss out again?

“Hyukjae ah, if were really meant for each other. God will make a way right? So please, don’t let me go out of your heart. Please keep me inside, like I will with you in mine. Hyukjae ah, just this last time okay? This is the last time you’ll miss out, the next time we see each other... We’ll be together. Because I know, we’re meant to be. So , please if you believe that we’re meant for each other, even though it’s hurting and killing us both, let go of my hand now, because sooner or later… I’ll come back running into your arms.” She said as she tried to stop crying as she moved her hand. She was right, so even though it was hurting us both I let her hand go. She then slowly walked back with a sad smile on her face and turned around and left. A tear dropped from my eyes. I looked down at my hand that held hers; it was the hand with the scar. I sadly took out Donghae’s glove and put it back. I placed my hand on my chest, it hurt so much. But I’ll love her forever. I’ll wait for the time we’ll meet again. I’ll wait for the day she’ll come running back into my arms. I’ll wait for the day we’ll be together. I’ll wait forever; even it’s going to kill me, because I love her. And someday, I’m still going to be the one... The one she have her last dance again with, me and only. I’m going to be the only dance she’ll have. I’ll be that dance, I swear.

“As you twirl around...”

“As you smile gently...”

“As you dance with your all...”

“Makes my heart stop...”

“For all the bad memories, I’m sorry.”

“But the awful things I did to make you notice me, I’m not sorry at all..”

“No matter how many times you say we can’t be together..”

“Even though so many things come our way..”

“I’ll never give up..”
“Even if you do…”

“Because you were all that I ever wanted..”

“Because you’re the only one I’ll ever love..”

“Will you please have this..with me..”

“ A Last Dance with me..?”

.o0o.
Author’s Note: Whooo~! I’m finally done. Just in time before I have my exams AGAIN! Next week will be periodical tests again, then Christmas party then Christmas Vacation!! Yey~! I hope you like this, this was really hard to make.. I’m not sure if it’s good though.. : (

Please Comment~

New Story: www. winglin.net/fanfic/Natalie1093_02
Follow me in twitter: www.twitter,com/Natalie1093

Take Care~