I Wonder ( Leeteuk && YOU )

SUPER JUNiOR&&YOU; [ ONE SHOTS ]

Author’s Note: “____” stands for you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEUKIE!!!!!!!!!

.o0o.
Title: I wonder
Author: Natalie1093
Characters: Park Jung-soo/Leeteuk&&YOU
.o0o.
I wonder ..

When will ever get to see you again,? I mean.. I see you all the time..on TV that is..well, the internet too..and I hear you on the radio too..but.. when do I get to see you again? Face to face?

Park Jung-soo..

You pabo..

I hate you..
.o0o.

“ Doctor ____” As my name was called I returned from my thoughts and wipe the tears that threatened to fall. I turn my head around to see a teenage girl shyly standing outside the door, waiting for me to invite her in.

“ Ah.. Min-Jee, come in. “ I call the girl’s name. She comes in and bows in greeting. I motion her to sit down on the stool. I stood up from my desk and walked up to her. I see her fidgeting in her seat.
“What’s the matter Min-Jee?” I ask her as took another stool and place it in front of her. She keeps quiet as she watches me take out my stethoscope and as I sat on the stool in front of her. I check her heart rate, and I take notice that she was nervous for her heart was beating so fast.

“Doctor ____.” Min-Jee said. I look up at her and look her straight in the eye and smiled.

“What’s the matter?” I ask again. I look at her face, such a pretty girl. She looks down and plays with the end of her skirt. I continue to look at her. I look at the uniform she was wearing. I chuckle silently as I remembering wearing the same uniform before. Then I suddenly remember him wearing the boy version of that uniform. I push that thought away and focused on the girl in front of me.

“Umm, Doctor. Can you keep a secret?” Min-Jee asked as she looked at me, her eyes glistening.

“Sure, Doctor-Patient confidentiality.” I answered. Min-Jee raised her eyebrows.

“Does that still work even if you’re a school doctor?” Min-Jee asked innocently. I chuckle at her, she’s so cute.

“Yes, I am a doctor aren’t I?” I told her. She nodded in response and looked down again and played with her skirt.

“Min-Jee ah, what’s the matter?” I asked again. Min-Jee suddenly burst into tears. All of a sudden I found myself comforting a teenage girl, trying to calm her down.

“Min-Jee ah, what’s the matter?” I asked again, I took a note on how many times I asked her that.

“I’m late.” Min-Jee said in between tears. In hearing those words I bolted to the shelves. I opened one and took a key from there and went to another shelf which was locked. As Min-Jee’s sobs were heard at the background I searched for something. As soon as I found it, I closed the shelf and locked it again. I went to the shelf where I got the key and placed the key back there. I directly went to Min-Jee and handed her the pregnancy test and took her hand and led her to the bathroom that was inside the clinic. I placed her inside the bathroom.

“ Follow the instructions on the box and come out when you’re done. I’ll be waiting outside.” I said before closing the door. I leaned against the closed door and took a big breathe and let it out.

“ A teenage girl, pregnant!?” I whispered to myself, still bewildered. Even I, a 26 year old woman am still saving myself for marriage…for him. I shook my head and sat on my desk, waiting for Min-Jee to finish. I look through the window and stare at the tree in front. I try to avoid looking at that tree, as much as possible; it brings back those stupid memories.

[ Flashback ]

“____ ah!” I hear my name being called. I look down and smile. I motion that person to come up and join with me in sitting on a branch of the tree I was sitting on.

“ Yah! You pabo! Did you know that I was looking everywhere for you?” He shouted at me as he sat next to me on the branch.

“Yah! You didn’t tell me to meet you today!” I shouted back as I smacked the back of his head. He scratched the back of his head and pouted. I stuck my tongue out.

“ Kim _____!! You’re so mean, is that the way you should treat me?” He asked me.

“Treat you as what? And your calling me mean, you’re the one who shouted first.” I retorted as I stuck my tongue out.

“Aiisshh.. this isn’t how normal girls treat their boyfriends.” He said as he scratched his head.

“Yah! Park Jung-soo! Are you saying I’m not normal?” I asked. A disbelieving look on my face, I pouted at him. Jung-soo looked at me, he knew clearly that I was feeling guilty at what he said. Suddenly his arms s on my waist and he places his head on my shoulder, smelling my hair. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

“____ ah.” Jung- soo said. I looked down at him. He raises his head from my shoulder at looked at me, his face merely inches from mine. All of a suddenly his lips were on mine. He kissed me softly and sweetly just like what the adults say what a girl’s first kiss should be like. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

[ End of Flashback ]

I heard the bathroom door open and close; I took my eyes away from the tree and looked at Min-Jee who was clutching the pregnancy test. I motioned her to seat on the chair in front of my desk. She sat down and handed me the pregnancy test.

“The box said that we have to wait for 5 minutes before we can know.” Min-Jee said. I nodded and placed the pregnancy test at the center of the table.

“ Doctor ____, can I ask you something?” Min-Jee asked.

“Yeah, shoot.” I replied, looking at her.

“I actually overheard the teachers before and they said that you dated Leeteuk from Super Junior. Is that true?” Min-Jee asked. I looked at her. Min-Jee suddenly covered and started to apologize. I stopped her.

“Ah. No, I didn’t date Leeteuk from Super Junior..” I said. Min-Jee nodded.

“…but when I was young I dated someone named Park Jung-soo, does that count?” I said laughing.

“Uwaa~ really? Maybe I just heard wrong, since there are a lot of Park Jung-soo’s all over korea.” Min-Jee said. I wanted to laugh right there and then. How can an innocent girl like Min-Jee have the possibility of being pregnant when I was referring to the same person only with a different name? I just let it be since I didn’t want fan girls coming after me and it seems like the teachers, who some would have been my schoolmates before and probably were reminiscing the days when we were young. I looked at my watch it was exactly 5 minutes. I took the pregnancy test from the table and looked at Min Jee. Min Jee nodded signaling me to look at the result. I looked at the test and looked at Min Jee who was biting her nails.

I looked at her seriously and show her the result. Her eyes widened and hung open. She jumped up from her seat at screamed. I laughed at her reaction. She went to the other side of the table and hugged me.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” She exclaimed as she thanked me a hundred times. She let’s go and I smile at her and tell her to be careful next time, she nods and runs out the door without any worries of teenage motherhood. I smile. I looked at my watched and noticed that it was already dismissal for the students. So I decided to leave work early. I grab my bag and locked the door and walked along with the students who were rushing to go home. On my way home, I stopped by the playground and took a seat on the swing, I slowly sway myself as scenes from the past came back to haunt me.

[ Flashback ]

“ Park Jung-soo! “ I screamed as Jung-soo ran up to me while I was sitting on the playground’s swing.

“Sorry I was late, I had last minute packing to do.” Jung-soo explained. Hearing that sentence I looked down to the ground, biting my lips. Jung-soo pulled me up into a hug.

“ Sorry.” Was all Jung-soo said. I pulled away from his hug and took his hand and led him out of the playground. After a few minutes of walking in silence, I came to a halt. Jung-soo looked at me. I turned to look at him, trying my best to smile and to be happy.

“Jung-soo ah. We’re going to spend this day being happy and all loveydovey before you have to go to Seoul okay?” I said happily. Jung-soo, who knows me best, pulled me into a hug.

“Okay.” Jung-soo replied. I smiled at him at pulled away and took his hand and ran until we reached the amusement park that was only for that day since they just borrowed the street for that day only and there were a lot of people around too. I pulled him everywhere and begged him to wear the couple stuff cat ears I made him buy and dragged him into every ride there was. Later on, Jung-soo and I decided to take off the stuff cat ears and gave them to two little kids instead.

Finally, it was nightfall. The last ride we didn’t ride was the merry-go –round. We went in line and gave the woman who was in charge our tickets. Jung-soo didn’t want to ride the horse that was next to the one I picked. Instead, he lifted me up to help me sit on the horse, side-saddled. He stood by me, holding the pole with his left hand while his right was on my lap. My hand held tightly onto the pole as I was seated on the horse, side saddle. I looked at Jung-soo remembering every feature of him. He turned around to look at me. We stared at each other. We didn’t take notice that the ride had started. He just look at me as I looked at him. Both of us studying each other’s feature’s making sure we wouldn’t forget anything. We continued like that until the ride ended. I was the first to come out of the trance, Jung-soo helped me down the horse and took my hand.

We walked endlessly, the crowds squishing us in. But Jung-soo held on to my hand tight, I looked at his back facing me as we walked. I looked around, this is the last day that people will be passing by Jung-soo, this is the last day that people wouldn’t bother Jung-soo take a picture or sign an autograph, this is the last day I get to hold his hand in public, hug him in public and kiss him in public, without worrying about fangirls. This is the last day that he’ll be known as Park Jung-soo, tomorrow as he goes to Seoul, he’ll be Leeteuk. This is the last day we’ll be together. This is the last time I can call him MINE.

I stopped dead on my tracks. Jung-soo stopped also still holding my hand; he turned around with a concern written on his face.

“____ah, what’s the matter?” Jung-soo asked. I couldn’t say a word, it was too painful. I wanted to cry and beg him to stay. To back out of SM Entertainment and stay with me but that wouldn’t be fair. I pulled my hand away from his. He looked at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

“People will see.” Jung-soo warned. I shrugged, obviously not caring. I didn’t care anymore. I don’t give a damn what they think.

“Saranghae, My Park Jung-soo.” I whispered as I looked into his eyes. Jung-soo smiled. People looked at us as they passed by us. Elders were whispering to each other as they pass by on how we young people were acting.

“Saranghae, My Kim ______” He whispered back as he leaned and kissed my lips softly and sweetly just like the first one.

And yes, people were staring, looking as they passed by. But we didn’t care, we needed to do this. To give justice to this “clean break” we decided on. No matter what, I won’t regret this. I won’t regret ever loving Park Jung-soo. Whether he is Leeteuk or Eeteuk or whatever, to me, he’ll always be Park Jung-soo.

[End of Flashback]

I opened my eyes, realizing that I had wondered on to the same street where the amusement park was once held, on the same spot that I and Jung-soo last kissed. The street was empty and quiet so very unlike that day. I take a big breathe as a tear streamed down on my cheek….

Park Jung-soo

You Pabo…

I hate you…

I really hate you but still..

I can’t help but ask..

When will ever get to see you again? When will I get to hold your hand and kiss you when I want to without worrying about what people will say? When can I call you MY JUNG-SOO again? When will Leeteuk take a vacation and let Jung-soo come out and play? When will I see you at the bottom of our tree smiling up at me with those dimples like before? When will I hear you’re cute laugh again? When do I stop waiting? When will you come back to me? Jung-soo ah, when will I get to see you again?

I wonder….

-End-
.o0o.
.o0o.
I wonder ..

When will ever get to see you again,? I mean.. I see you all the time..on TV that is..well, the internet too..and I hear you on the radio too..but.. when do I get to see you again? Face to face?

Park Jung-soo..

You pabo..

I hate you..
.o0o.

[ 07/01/09 ]
Author’s Note: Phew! Finally I am done with Teukie’s one-shot. Yey!!! As you can see You call Leeteuk Jung-soo since to you, he’ll always be Jung-soo. Next up is Heechul’s! Kyaa~ lol. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this one shot. And I hope you’ll give me a comment too. lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEUKIE!!! *does heart sign*

Take Care~