Chapter8

Can This Be Love

  ~Monday morning~

Lee sister P.O.V

Aaarrrggghhh!!!! It’s Monday morning! Actually I really hate Monday! But excited too why?? Because I’m going to see JIYONG OPPA!!!! Gaaahhh!! I’m going crazy. I should shower now so, I will not be late. After I shower and dressed up nicely I go down stair to check omma if she cooked are food.

CL: “Good morning!” I greet HL and omma who are eating so that means they’re wake up early.

HL: I saw unnie who dressed up nicely and I greet her “Good morning unnie.”

Omma: “Chaerin-ah, sit here and eat your breakfast.” She commanded.

CL: “Okay, omma what time you arrived last night??” she asked.

Omma: “I think its 11:00.”

CL: “Ahhh, so where did you go??” she asked again.

Omma: “Birthday party of my friend, by the way Ha-Lyn-ah did your appa called???”

HL: “No. I’m finish.”

CL: “I’m finish too. Wait I’m going with you.” she said.

CL & HL: “Bye omma!” they kissed their ommas cheek.

Omma: “Bye honey.”

-While walking-

HL: “Unnie, are you going to wait me after our class or I will??” she asked.

CL: “You wait me. Okay?”

HL: “Okay. Unnie, if I had a namja will you be happy for me??”

CL: “What?!?! Are you out of your mind?? You’re only a freshmen.”

HL: “Unnie, I’m just asking.” She said.

CL: “May be if your namja is like Cheondong?? Ahahahaha. I don’t know. We will now that in the future. And please stop thinking about NAMJA or else I will tell to appa that you want to have a namja.” she said.

HL: “Aissshh, you crazy unnie, and I will tell to appa too that you want to have a JAGIYA to Jiyong oppa.” Making a aegyo.

CL: “Whatever Ha-Lyn. Hurry up the bus is here.”

-At school-

Cheondong: “Hey! Lee sister.” He greeted.

CL: “You again??”

Cheondong: “Waeyo???” he asked.

CL: “Nothing. Where’s Dara unnie??” she asked.

Dara: “I’m here. Miss me???”

CL: “May be. Ahahaha!!”

Dara: “Hello HL.” She greeted.

HL: “Hello unnie.”

Cheondong: “Noona, were going to leave.”

CL: “Take care of my Ha-Lyn.” She said.

Bom: “Hey girls!!!” she hug CL and Dara. And CL broke the hug.

CL: “Dara unnie, I’m going too.”

Bom: “Chae, please don’t ignore me I’m really sorry.” She pleaded.

CL: “Sorry is not enough!”

Minzy: “Unnie, please forgive us. We find you at the mall to say sorry after what we did but we can’t see you.” She explained.

CL: “I forgive you Minzy but Bom unnie not yet.”

Bom: “Why only her??”she asked.

CL: “Because you always teased me and when you say sorry I forgive you and then you teased me again. I’m tired for that.” she pouted.

Bom: “Okay. I’ll promise I’m going to nice to you so, you will be happy. And I really miss you.”

CL: “I will forgive you but in one condition.” She formed a small smile.

Bom: “Condition?? And what is it??” she asked.

CL: “You’re the one who going to treat us this launch. Deal??” she said.

Bom: “Ahhhh, this girl if you’re not my friend I’m going to kill you.” She thought to herself. “Treat you?? Sure.” She said.

Dara: “So, were ok now??” she asked.

CL: “Really okay!”

Minzy: “Can we hug each other??”

Bom: “Group hug!!” Were formed a group hug in the middle of the hallway when suddenly someone slap my . “YAHHH!!!!! WHO’S THAT?!?!?” she shout.

CL: “WHAT!! And WHO!!” she asked.

Bom: “Someone slap my .”

TOP: “And I touched a someone’s . Ahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!” he wink.

Bom: “Hey you!! Punk why you slap my !!!” she said.

TOP: “I just want to join on your hug but I suddenly slap your and it’s too fat. Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!” he burst out of laughter.

Jiyong: “That’s true noona.”

Bom: “You two are MANIAC!!!!!!!! I’m going to kill you CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!!!!!!!!” she shouted and run to TOP.

TOP: “HELP ME!!!” he screamed.

CL: “Ohhh, poor oppa.” She said.

Jiyong: “Where going to your house later. Ok?”

CL: “Sure but I forgot to said to omma.” She said.

Jiyong: “It’s ok. I’m the one who tell her.” he replied.

CL: “Okay.”

   ~The bell suddenly rang~

Bom: “Lets go girls were going to be late.” She said.

Minzy: “Where’s oppa??” she asked.

Bom: “I killed him.” She replied.

Dara: “Really?? How???”

Bom: “Long story, Chae were going to your house later.”

CL: “I know, Jiyong oppa told me.” She said.

Were go to our room and as usual boring until the fourth subjects.

  ===RING===

Yeah finally!!! Eating time!!! My favourite LAUNCH TIME!!!! I’m soooooo excited for our game. Ahahahaha. And Bommie unnie will treat us. Ahahahaha. I’m the best leader of all time.

Bom: “Girls what do you want??? My money.” She said.

Dara: “You pick.”

Bom: “Are you sure??” she asked.

Minzy: “Were sure.” Smile.

Bom: “Wait here, hey CL come with me.”

CL: “You go by yourself, I’m tired.”

Bom: “Aiiissshhh, Ok.”

After eating we talk sooooo damn much about our boring teachers and then launch time already finish so as usual were going to attend three some subject more.

  ===RING===

Woooooooo!!!!! Finally dismissal times my second favourite. Ahahahahaha!!!!! I saw Ha-Lyn waiting for us at the gate with Cheondong.

CL: “Hey!” I said.

Dara: “Cheondong-ah why are you here??” she asked.

Cheondong: “I’m here to take care of HL.” He replied.

Bom: “Why? Do you have relationship??” she asked.

HL & Cheondong: “NO!” they said in unison.

Bom: “Really huh?? What if Cheondong will go with us, guys??”

Jiyong: “It will be pretty like her noona.”

Minzy: “Only Dara unnie??” she asked.

CL: “Shut up!! Yeah, Cheondong-ah come with us we will play T or D.”

Cheondong: “Okay.”

-At CL house-

CL: “Were all here!!” she shouted.

Ajhumma: “Ohh. Miss Chaerin you’re here, your omma is not here.”

CL: “Ajhumma, where is she??” she asked.

Ajhumma: “They have reunion and she said they going to back tomorrow morning so I will be the one who can help you two of your sister here.” she explained.

CL: “Ohh, I see.” She said.

Daesung: “That’s good!!”

Seungri: “I know.”

TOP: “So lets start the game??”

Youngbae: “Lets start I’m sooooooo excited!!!” he shout.

Jiyong: “Aiiissshh, hyung is childish.” Everyone laugh at his statement.

They form a circle in the room of CL and they choose Bom to spin the bottle. So the formation is Seungri, CL, Jiyong, Dara, Youngbae, Minzy, Daesung, Bom, TOP, HL, and Cheondong.

TOP: “Spin the bottle Bom.”

Bom: “Why me???” she asked.

Jiyong: “Because you’re the oldest in the group.” He teased and everyone laugh.

TOP: “That’s true!!!” he shouted.

Bom: “Why not you?? You’re the oldest too.” She muttered.

TOP: “But they want you.”

Minzy: “Unnie, don’t talk too much just spin the bottle you’re wasting our time.”

Bom: “Okay.” the bottle point to Jiyong “Am I the one who ask him??” she asked everyone and they all nodded “HAHAHAHA!!!! *evillaugh* T or D??” she asked.

Jiyong: “T.”

Bom: “Who’s your crush among our girls and when did you have crush on her and why?” she asked.

Jiyong: “Wait before I answer your question, why it’s too long huh??” he asked.

TOP: “Just answer it Dragon.”

Jiyong: “Are you Bom noona??” he said and everyone laugh. “Why all of people why me aaarrrgghhh!!!” he thought to his self. “My crush is.. D-Dara noona.. when?? When were all kid and I don’t know why I had crush on her maybe she have a baby face that I like on a girl? And she’s so kind to me. That’s it.” He answered.

Minzy: “Awwww.” She pouts.

Bom: “Now we know. Spin the bottle.”She commanded.

CL: what?!??! “I was surprised to Jiyong oppa why he doesn’t choose me rather Dara unnie. May be he doesn’t like me. And I felt never exist for him. Oh stop the drama I’m being dramatic just because of him. OMO!! I hate it. I should not cry may be they saw Me.” she said to herself. I didn’t know that the bottle point to me and the one who ask me is him. “Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!! I think this is the baddest day in my life.” She said to herself.

Jiyong: “CL, T or D??” he asking me.

CL: “Uhhhmmm.. T??”

Jiyong: “T??? Okay. I will ask you like what Bom noona ask me a while ago. Who’s your crush among our guys and when did you have crush on him and why?” he asked.

CL: “!! Why I choosed T. what should I say??” she muttered in herself. “Y-you. When?? When you saved me from the dog that should bite me. And why??? Because I like the way how you dressed and the way you smile. Weirdo right??? Ahahahahah!!!” she said.

Bom: “So, that’s why Minzy always teased you about him, that’s okay.” she smile.

CL: “Yeah, so I will spin the bottle.” She said and the bottle point to Seungri.

Seungri: “I was surprised to to the answer of CL, why he doesn’t choose me rather Jiyong oppa. May be she doesn’t like me. And I felt never exist for her. Oh stop the drama I’m being dramatic just because of her. OMO!! I hate it. I should not cry.” he said to his self. I didn’t know that the bottle point to me and the one who ask me is her.

CL: “T or D??” she asked.

Seungri: “T.” I said fast as I can.

CL: “Here’s your question. Why do you have a crush on me? When? she asked.

Seungri: “!! What should I say!?!?!?” I said to myself. “Because I like your eyes, the way you dressed too and last I think because of your bad aura with mix of pretty and cute. When??? When TOP hyung introduced you to me. That’s it.” I answer her question to me and why I said that??

Youngbae: “Ohhh, we have a love square here. ahahahahaha!!!!” I said even I’m jealous because my friend have crush on Dara too.

TOP: “I like you Seungri, your so brave to answer her question. Good job.” He said.

Seungri: “Thanks hyung. Ok I spin the bottle.” the bottle point to Daesung. “T or D??” I asked him.

Daesung: “T.” I said.

Seungri: “Do you have a crush on Minzy??” he asked.

Daesung: “Yeah. Happy?? Ahahaha!!! I spin the bottle.” The bottle point to Youngbae hyung. “T or d??”

Youngbae: “T again, I think no one like Dare huh?”

Seungri: “If you have given a chance will you court Dara noona???” I asked him.

Youngbae: “Yeah, I will court her as soon she answered me. Hahaha!!! I sipn the bottle.” The bottle point to Dara. “!!! Why to her.” I said to myself. “T or D??” I asked.

Dara: “T again and again.”

Youngbae: “Will you love me more than a friend??” I asked.

Dara: “Yeah, why not?? I spin the bottle.” And the bottle point to TOP. “T or D???” I asked him.

TOP: “T again and again and again. Hahahaha!!!!” he replied.

Dara: “GD said to me and to CL that you want BADLY Bommie?? Is it true??? And if yes, why?? Ahahaha!! Sorry TOP.” I asked.

TOP: “Aissshhh, I will kill you Dragon!”

Jiyong: “Chill hyung, answer it nicely so Bomm noona will be happy. Ahahahah!!” he said.

Bom: “Shut up!”

TOP: “I will answer your question even I’m shy.. Yes.. I want her badly as I can. I don’t know why, may be she look like a doll that I can dressed up nicely. Done!” I answered. “What did I said?!?! !!” he said to his self.

Bom: “ert!”

TOP: “I know, babe.”

Everyone: “BABE!?!?!”

Bom: “You CL, your HL heard what this alien said.”

CL: “It’s up to her if she will do that.” Everyone laugh.

HL: “UNNIE!!” she shouted and everyone laugh.

Minzy: “Oppa, spin the bottle.”

TOP: “I spin the bottle.” The bottle point to Bom. “HAHAHAHAAHAH!!! T or D??” I asked.

Bom: “I’ll go for D. ahahaha!!!” she replied.

TOP: “Aissshhh, this girl. Okay you choose D?? you’ll not regret this. KISS ME BABE...”

Bom: “Hey that’s too serious and Minzy, HL and Cheondong is here.”

TOP: “They will leave for some minutes.”

CL: “Minzy, HL, and Cheondong get out first.”

Minzy: “Okay.”

TOP: “So, you can kiss me they’re not here anymore. Come on babe!”

Bom: “FINE!!” I went to him and peck his lips “MUAHH! Happy??” she asked.

TOP: “Uhhmm, a little bit. Spin the bottle. KIDS GET INSIDE!!”

Cheondong: “Hyung, were not kids anymore.”

TOP: “Sorry. Hey spin the bottle.”

Bom: “Spin the bottle.” The bottle point to Minzy. “T or D??”

Minzy: “D too.”

Youngbae: “I think she want that dare like yours. Ahahah!!” he teased.

Minzy: “OPPA!!” she shout.

Bom: “Dance like a crazy monkey in front of Daesung in 2 minutes.”

Minzy: “Aiiisshhh, so simple.” I went to Dae and dance like a crazy monkey in 2 minutes.“Done! Spin the bottle.” The bottle point to HL. “T or D??”

HL: “T.” she replied.

Minzy: “Do you have a crush on Cheondong??” she asked.

HL: “I should I say this.” She said to herself. “Yeah, I spin the bottle.”

CL: “Now I know why you ask me.”

Dara: “Ohhh, my baby had a fangirl.”Messing Cheondong hair.

Cheondong: “Noona, I’m not baby anymore.” Fixing his hair.

HL:“Spin the bottle” and point to him. “T or D??”

Cheondong: “T.”

HL: “Do you have crush on Hyun Ah???” she asked.

Cheondong: “NO!!” I replied.

HL: “Ahhh, now I know.”

They continue playing spin the bottle after one and a half hour playing they already got tired and they go home.

To be continued...

------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ + + Gee ~ SNSD + + +

= = = Song and Artist of the day = = =

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------

( A/N: It’s pretty long again. Yeah, that’s my surprise corny right?? And you thought it’s the rated part?? Hahahaha!!! I think the rated part is too far but U should wait if you’re interesting. I’ll promise I’ll update soon as I can. I made it long ‘coz I know it will count thousand years to update again. They confess to each other so, wait for next chapter. ONE MORE THING TELL ME HOW WAS IT. Ppaii ppaii nyeorabeun!!! Spread the love <3 God bless U all.  )