Chapter17

Can This Be Love

Chae Rin's POV

I decided to go in our new school with HL 'coz were going to enroll and we need to complete our requirements so that everything will be okay.
 
"HL, I'm just going to restroom wait me here." then she just nod.
 
Im on my way to restroom then I saw a tall guy with a cap running towards me. He had this charismatic face though half of his face is i cant see 'coz he's wearig a cap.
 
*.*
 
Then suddenly while staring at him while Im walking, he accidenttaly push me on the ground. My papers that Im holding crashed on the ground and fly by the wind.
 
Oh no. That's our requirements. T___T
 
"Yah~ my papers!!!" i yelled.
 
Then the guy go to the direction where my papers go. God thanks, he got it.
 
Woah~
 
"Here's your papers. Next time, stop starring to a guy so that you won't bump to him. Like what did you do. Careless girl." he said in cold tone then walks away.
 
WHAT DID HE CALL ME?!!?! Uuuurrrrrggghhh!! >.<
 
"Yah~ you!! What did you call me huh?! For your information Im not starring at you! In your dreams! hah! And thats your fault! You shouldn't run in this hallway!"
 
he faced me. Ohhh.. *.*
 
"Are you done? Can I go now? Im just waisting my time here. Oh crap." he rolled eyes.
 
Aigoo~ this guy.. I gave him my evil stare.
 
"You should say sorry to me first!" i yelled.
 
"Why would I? Did I hurt you? Nah, you should say thank you for me 'coz I get your papers fly by the wind! Dont you know that's hard?!?!" he grinned.
 
Waaaahhh~ why this guy really mean? huhuhu
 
"But --.." i cut by his finger that he placed in my lips.
 
"No buts, miss careless girl. I won't say sorry to you even your going to please me. Arasso? Tsss.. Your not that pretty to tell you my precious sorry." then he walks away again.
 
I HATE YOU!!!!! You really pissing me off!!! Im pretty!!!!! :( :P
 
I held his arms to face me. Then I gave him my lucky punch. 
 
He fell on the ground causing all students around us look to him. Oh no. His lips is bleeding. And his cap fell on the ground to. Wait.. He's Korean? O.O Why i didn't noticed it earlier?!
 
"Ooooppsss... I didnt mean it. That's what you get for telling me rude things!" I yelled then run away from him.
 
~~~~
"Unnie, what take you so long?" HL asked.
 
I just ignore her. "Are you finished in our requirements?"
 
She nod. "Then were going to start tomorrow unnie."
 
Bom's POV (ayo~ readers! miss my pov? kekeke~)
Im here in a place that we used to hang out before with CL. Haaayyy~ how i miss that girl. I pouts.
 
"Noona, are you thinking about CL again?" a guy said at my back.
 
The i saw him. The one and only guy who broke CL's heart. Grrr~
 
"What are you doing here? And why did you know Im here?" i asked.
 
"I followed you."
 
I stare at him.
 
"Naaaah, dont get me wrong noona. Im just bored playing skateboard a while ago. Then I suddenly saw you. So, i decided to follow you." he explained
 
"Ah i see."
 
"So, noona are you thinking about her?"
 
I nod. "How can i cant think about her? I miss her. So bad Jiyong. Why she need to went in Paris?! Aigoo.." i sighed.
 
He looks down. "Noona, Im sorry. I know its my fault. I realized I made a wrong decision to not try to stop her to go. And not giving an attention to her even her half of her life was always be me."
 
I looked at him. Straightly. "Do you mean, you realized that you love her too?"
 
"Maybe? Ahhhhhh~ noona!!!! I dont knooooooowwww." -______-"
 
Aigoo.. Idiot guy.
 
I poked him hardly. "Ouuuucccchhhh! My head!" he shout
 
"Know what?!?! You're so idiot! Mr. Kwon!! Idiot for just realizing that you love her too! I hate you!" i grinned.
 
OhEmGee. O.O KWON JIYONG!!! WAE SO LATE?!!! Errrrr~ ><"
 
"Noona, wae hate me? I know. I know. Im such an idiot. Noona, you think thats the truth? I love her too?" he asked.
 
I poked him again. "Ahhhh!! One more ask and for sure you will get my precious high kick on your face! hah!"
 
"And in my own observation your just being a blind person for not realizing that thing before. And your just being a blind for your love to Dara. Take note. She's your noona too." i added.
 
"Maybe. But noona, my love for Dara is a real!"
 
"He likes Youngbae. Dont you notice it? Your so idiot!" 
 
"Are you sure? If she likes Youngbae why did she said she wants to be my girl before? And we even had a relationship but something happened. Right? So why oh why noonaaaaaaa?!"
 
"Hmmmmm, she just confuse in her feelings for both of you. Youngbae and you. Believe me Jiyong."
 
He looked at me. Straightly. "Eottoke?!"
 
Aish~ poor guy.
 
"Forget about your love for Dara and just think a step on how to get CL or lets say love her to the point your not confuse anymore and absolutely sure on your feelings for her."
 
"Is that all?" 
 
I poked him again and again. lol XD
 
"Yah~ you always poking me huh!" he touch his head.
 
I ignore him. "Haaayy~ wae so slow Kwon Jiyong? You look like a turtle now. Or maybe a snail. Errr~"
 
"Just follow me and you'll find and get your happiness. But be sure you wont hurt others feelings again like what did you do before. If I knew you hurt someone? Im going to kick your in the army. Hah! Mark my word!" i grinned.
 
"Oh no. Dont kick me in the army noona. Yeeaaahh~ I'll follow you!" he said while smiling so big. XDD
 
Ohmy.. Why did I gave an advice to this guy?!?! Ahhhhhh~ Chaerinah!! kkeumbeck soon! TT____TT
 
(A/N: Ayo~ want to know who's the guy that CL punched?? Wait fo my next update. Hahahahaha!!! Btw, I changed the new characters.  Like my update?!!? COMMENT!!! :)