Chapter15

Can This Be Love

 

CL's POV
 
I woke up so early in the morning. I yawns in my bed and stood up to check my face in the mirror.
 
"OMO~! My eyes! Ugggghhh~!! Hate it!" I said while holding my face.
 
I sat in my bed then I check my phone.
 
I remember the offer of appa for me and for HL.
 
I sigh deeply "Should I take the offer?" I asked myself.
 
Then someone knock at the door.
 
"Unnie, are you still sleeping? The breakfast is ready just go down. I'll wait for you." HL said.
 
"Ahhh,, nae! I'll be going down now." I said.
 
I walk downstair and HL finally get to see me.
 
"Are you okay now unnie?" she asked me.
 
I just nod at her. 
 
"Hmmmm, I think you're not okay unnie I heard you crying all night and I think you're eyes is not really good. You should take a rest after this." HL said.
 
"Wow, my dongsaeng is have a care for me? HAHA! Nae! I'll take a rest after this. And you should start eating don't mind my eyes." I said.
 
"Ahhh! Unnie! Cheondong was inviting me to go out! Can I?" HL said.
 
I got suprised  by HL.
 
"YAH! Don't shout! Don't go with him and stay away from him espesially to his sister." I said.
 
"Ehh?? I didn't shout to but unnie, I already said yes to him and he will pick me up later on." HL pouts.
 
I stare at her.
 
"You didn't hear me?! I said NO!" I said.
 
"Unnie, I know that you're angry to Dara unnie but that's not mean that you will be angry to Cheondong."  HL said.
 
"Whatever HL, if you go with him I won't let you come in anymore. Okay I'm done." I said.
 
I go to my room and check my phone.
 
And I just received call from Dara unnie. I just throw my phone in my bed and just go to bathroom.
 
Dara's POV
 
I tried to call CL but she didn't answer my call at all. So, I decided to call Bom and ask her if what happened yesterday.
 
"Hmm., yoboseyo?" I heard Bom in another line.
 
"Did I disturbed you?" I asked.
 
"Nope, anyway wae you called?" she asked.
 
"Can you tell me what happened last night to CL?" I asked.
 
"Ahh, she just cried then me and Minzy just follow her." she said.
 
"Uhmm, is she mad at me or what?" I asked.
 
"I don't know, ask her. Okay I'll hang up now I'm still sleepy. Ppyong!" she said.
 
"Bom wait!! Bom!" i yelled.
 
"Aish, this girl! Errr~" i said to myself.
 
~~~After a week~~~
 
CL's POV
 
Finally my eomma decided that we can go to school after a week of absent.
 
"Unnie! Hurry, we will be late!" HL shout.
 
"Nae! 5 more minutes!" I said.
 
I was fixing my hair when suddenly HL came in.
 
"Yah! unnie! I said hurry up! Just fix your hair in school! Come on!" HL said.
 
HL grab my hands and pull me out of my room.
 
"Let's go unnie!" HL said.
 
I used my strength to shake off her hands.
 
"I said wait! You just want to see Cheondong that's why you want me to hurry up!" I yelled at her.
 
She just roll her eyes.
 
"Fine! I admit it unnie but I really want to see my friends too 'coz we are absent for a week! I think you didn't miss Jiyong oppa!" HL teased.
 
"Whatever!" I said start to walk.
 
"YAH! Unnie wait!" HL said.
 
"Hurry up my baby girl!" I said.
 
"I'm not a baby girl anymore unnie!" HL pouts.
 
~~~At school~~~
 
"See yah later unnie!" HL said the kiss me in my cheeks.
 
"Take care!" I said then bid my goodbye for her.
 
I was on my way to our classroom.
 
"Ohh, guys its Chae Rin!" TOP said and points his finger to CL.
 
"YAH!! Unnie!" Minzy run to me angd hug me tightly.
 
I was suprised by her.
 
"Ohhh, Minzy-ah!" I said and hug her back.
 
"Welcome back Chae Rin!" someone called my name it was familiar voice.
 
I turned back and saw Dara unnie.
 
I just smiled at her.
 
"Ohh, Chae Rin-ah! You've been absent for a month ah? What's the reason?" Youngbae oppa asked.
 
"Hmm, actually oppa I'm not really absent my eomma excused me and HL for just a week not a month. Haha! Over for just a month huh?" I said.
 
Then they laugh at me.
 
Seungri put his hands in my arm and said "Were just miss you!" then he suddenly hug me.
 
"I miss you too my Panda Ri!" i said and hug him too.
 
"Hey!" Dara said.
 
"Annyeong!" I greet him and just smile.
 
"We have something to tell you!" TOP said.
 
"YAH! Chae Rin-ssi! Look at me! Dara and Jiyong are over now! Gaaaaaaahh~!! Chae Rin-ah!" Bom unnie said and she just was shaking me.
 
When suddenly TOP oppa pull me.
 
"Yah! You Bom corn! Stop shaking Chae Rin! You're just hurting my precious Chae Rin! And yah!! Why you said that thingy to her? I should be the one!" TOP oppa pouts.
 
Then everyone just laugh at him
 
Bom unnie gave him a mehrong.
 
"So, are you happy now unnie?" Minzy asked.
 
"Me? Should I?" i said.
 
Then all of them suddely stay silent and just stare at me.
 
Then Bom unnie break the silent.
 
"OMAGAWD!! Chae! You already came back!" Bom unnie said and hug me.
 
"So, let's party tonight!" someone said and put his hand in my arm.
 
I turned back and saw Jiyong oppa.
 
I got shocked by him then I hold his hands then put on Dara unnie's arms.
 
"Perfect couple!" I said ad clap my hands.
 
"Ehh?" Dara unnie stare at me.
 
"Are you crazy Chae?" Bom unnie asked.
 
"Ani, I'm just happy to them." I said.
 
"But were over now." Dara unnie said.
 
"And were just friends now." Jiyong oppa added.
 
"Yeah, they're just friends now." all of them said.
 
"Really? I thought Bom unnie was just joking." I said.
 
"I'm not joking. Anyway, Ji is right let's have a welcome back party for our Baby Rin." Bom unnie said.
 
"Yeah! Let's go party work that body!" Seungri went in front of me then start to dance like crazy.
 
I laught at him and all of them just follow me to just laugh for Seungri.
 
"That's my boy!" Jiyong said.
 
Then he suddenly went in front of me and start imitating Seungri's dance.
 
We laugh hard to them.
 
"Oppa is crazy! Come on unnie's let's leave them hear." Minzy said.
 
"Bye girls!" Seungri said.
 
"See yah later at Jiyong's house!" TOP oppa added.
 
~~~At the party~~~
 
"Hey!" Bom unnie tapped my back.
 
"What?" I asked.
 
"Tell me the truth! Is this your revenge to them? And I can smell that you're just pretending that you just think that I'm joking when I said Ji and Dara are over now." Bom unnie said. 
 
"Hmmm, I change my mind unnie I decided to not get revenge to them. And unnie are you dog? Haha! 'coz you said you smell something." I teased.
 
She stares at me then tapped my arm.
 
"Yah! I'm not a dog!" she said then she gave a mehrong.
 
"Ohh, let's ask Chae Rin why she's absent." YB oppa point to me.
 
"Yeah, you didn't answer that question before so, now answer it now!" TOP said.
 
I stare at Bom unnie and she just give me a smirk.
 
"HAHA! Crazy unnie!" I laugh then all of them just stare at me.
 
"Come on Chae don't change the topic just answer." Seungri said.
 
I sigh deeply "Fine, 'coz you guys forcing me to say this. Now I'll tell the truth."
 
"Come on! Don't be a cliffhanger Chae!" Jiyong oppa yelled at me.
 
I just stare at him and just roll my eyes.
 
"The reason why HL and I are absent is we need to work in our papers for our trip to Paris, France. That's the reason." I said and just smile at them.
 
"What do you mean?" Daesung oppa asked me.
 
"Hmmm, were going to finish our study there and were going to live there too." I said.
 
"So, you're going to leave us? I mean your friends here." Dara unnie asked me.
 
I look at her and just nod.
 
"Unnie!!" Minzy pouts.
 
Bom unnie seat beside me then hug me.
 
"Chaeeeeeeeee~!! Don't leave us! We need you here! We need our Baby Rin!" Bom unnie said.
 
 "Guys, I'll be back for 6 years then we can be complete again. I'll promise I won't forget you all." I said.
 
"So, when is your flight?" Seungri asked.
 
"Friday night." I said.
 
"What?! This friday? So it means 4 days is left that were going to hang out with you?!" daesung oppa asked.
 
I just nod at him and just smile.
 
Then everyone went on me then we made a group hug.
 
"We will miss you." Dara unnie said and she suddenly hug me.
 
I just smile at her and hug her back.
 
Jiyong and CL's POV
 
"Can we talk?" Jiyong oppa asked me.
 
I smile at her "Sure."
 
He put his hands on his pocket and sigh deeply "Uhmm, I just wanna say sorry for hurting you so much that to the point you cried all night just because of me." 
 
I tapped her back.
 
"Its okay oppa past is past and I understand that you eally love Dara unnie" I said.
 
"And please don't be mad to Dara its not her fault to love me, I just force her to love me back. She really loves you as her little sister Chae Rin." Jiyong oppa said.
 
"I'm not mad at her I just feel really awkward for me after the night that you introduced her that she's your girlfriend. That's all and I'm not mad at you either." I said.
 
"So, now were over now don't feel awkward to her and to me, I think?" Jiyong oppa said.
 
I laugh at him.
 
"What's funny?" he asked.
 
"Nothing oppa." I said and smiled at him.
 
"Okay, let's change the topic." he said.
 
"So, you leaving me like this?" he added.
 
I look at him curiously "What do you mean oppa?"
 
"Hmm,, leaving me without telling me that you still love me." he said.
 
"Oppa." i said then bowed my head.
 
"Its okay Chae if you don't want to answer my question." he said and just smile.
 
"Ani, I'll answer it. Hmmm,, I think my love for you oppa didn't go away." I said.
 
He just stay silent.
 
"But I need to teach my heart to throw my feelings or just keep it just like secret 'coz I know you won't love me back like I do." I added.
 
"I'm sorry Chae but I didn't feel anything for you. I just love you like a little sister but promise I'll teach my heart to love you back." he said.
 
He faced me and we had eye contact like 5 minutes then he suddenly hug me tightly. I feel his hug is really warm like it just only for me and I feel like I'm in heaven. 
 
I start to think to stop the time just to hug him all night.
 
To be continued...
 
 
( A/N: Oha! I'm back readers! =))) Who miss me? kekeke.. Sorry for waiting you guys like a month. Just lazy to think what to be the continuation of this fic. I think 2 chapters to go where CL going to Paris, France and meet some new friends there. So, stay tuned my readers! ^.^ )
 
{Please check it out my New Story;}